V8.C46: Theodore or Beatrice?
2k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following day, Shizuku woke up wrapped in Leo’s embrace. She gazed up at his face.
‘He is still sleeping.’

She poked his cheek and giggled. She wondered what the natives of Tortus would think if they saw the high and mighty God Emperor sleeping with such a defenseless face.

“He feels so warm… is that the effect of dragon bloodline?”

While feeling some embarrassment, she snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes. She still couldn’t get used to the embarrassment of sleeping naked in a man’s arms.

She moved closer and kissed his neck, sucking on his flesh. One by one, she created more than a dozen hickeys on his neck.

She pulled back and proudly gazed at her creation. She touched her own neck marked with hickeys. Even her boobs, waist, or that place weren’t spared.

‘Last night, his love was so strong…’

‘Shizuku-san, can you hear me?’

Shizuku almost jumped from the sudden voice speaking in her head. Recognizing the voice, she calmed down and replied back with the network.

‘Shea-chan?’

‘Can you look back?’

Shizuku curiously turned away from Leo and froze. Shea stood there with an apologetic smile. Shizuku’s flushed thinking Shea witnessed every minute of her ‘revenge’.

Shea put a finger on her lips. ‘Please don’t make a noise,’ she mouthed the words and glanced at Leo.

Shizuku nodded in realization. She rolled the blanket and carefully got off the bed.

Shea sized her up with her gaze, stopping for a brief moment at her breasts marked with hickeys.

‘Someone sure had their fun last time.’

‘Shea-chan, stop teasing me!’

‘Keep in mind that I won’t ever lose when it comes to breasts!’

Shizuku went speechless at her strange competition. Shea had breasts that even she envied.

‘Let’s talk outside and don’t try to wear clothes or it will alert him.’

‘You want me to run around naked?!’

Shea shrugged her shoulders. ‘What’s the big deal when there are only women in the castle?’

‘But, but it’s embarrassing.’

Shea kindly patted her shoulder and turned around. Her footsteps made no noise as she moved out of the gate.

‘You will get used to it… eventually. When you start to participate in bigger events.’

Shizuku also covered her footsteps with mana and followed her outside.

***

Leo left alone in the room, opened his eyes, and got up.

“What are they cooking now?”

Even if he didn’t see them, he sensed the minute vibrations in the air when Shea entered. The girls underestimated the reach of his senses.

“What should I do now?”

Sounds of footsteps arrived from outside. Leo laid down again and faked sleep.

Shizuku returned to the room, her bare skin red in embarrassment.

She poked him again and patted his cheeks. “Leo? Are you up?”

He didn’t respond, awaiting what she would do to him next. Shizuku let out a suppressed sigh and snuggled with him. Her warm breasts pressed against his chest. He waited for ten more minutes but Shizuku stayed silent. If it was Eri or Yue, their hands would fly for his cock which would result in another battle.

Leo faked a yawn and rubbed his eyes. “Good morning, Shizuku.”

“Ah, you are awake.” Shizuku looked up and smiled sheepishly. “Good morning to you too.”

He planted a kiss on her forehead. “We are going to that world again.”

“I will finish it before this week.”

“Are you sure you don’t want that chaos-ranked armor? You might finish it earlier with that.”

Out of everyone, only Shizuku refused to wear armor even when he made it lighter.

She poked his nose. “I want Leo to see everything about me when I fight. You promised to always have my back, so I can go into battle without any worries.”

“Of course.” He stroked her face and pecked her lips. “That’s a promise I won’t break.”

Shizuku pushed him away and rolled out of the bed. “I-I will shower!”

He chuckled as she put on a shirt and shorts before charging out of the room.

After interfering in the miniwar between Yue and Miledi, Leo headed out to the abandoned world.

***

Three days passed by.

Shizuku almost finished cleaning up the abandoned world, Kiroa. Leo tagged along on most rides. But today she insisted for him to stay back. He sent Hearst with her for protection.

He was lazing in the living room with Shea sitting on his lap. She played some turn-based RPG on her mobile while he read a random manga he borrowed from Maria.

Her collection was full of the modern world to another world.

The said woman leaned her head on his side. After he gave her the alcohol, the tears of Ifrit, she basically drank it every night. Even the diluted version worked wonders on a Tier 3 girl like her.

His right side was taken by a sleepy Remia. The bulge on her stomach was so obvious even from a loose dress.

Shea stowed away the phone and leaned her back on him. “Leo-san, what do you think about my tribe now?”

“They are… doing what they always do?”

Shea nodded her head at his question-like answer and turned around, straddling his lap. “That's true… but they are truly fanatic for Leo-san.”

Leo grabbed her rabbit ears and gave them a good rub. “You know I never got to know their reason… was it gratitude for saving their lives?”

Shea giggled with half-closed eyes. “Perhaps, even I can’t say I understand them well.”

“Shea, I have been meaning to ask a question.”

“Go ahead, I don't mind.”

“Why does your surname show as Evans instead of Haulia?”

He noticed the opposite with Tio and Irene. They still carried their respective family names.

A soft smile emerged on Shea’s lips as she entwined her arms around his neck. “I told you before that I would be leaving my tribe since I was nothing more than a burden.”

He nodded remembering the words she used to repeat every day in the hope of accompanying him on his adventure.

“Shea, the shameless rabbit… that’s so like you.”

“Hey, I am not shameless!” She pouted while her rabbit ears attacked his face.

He smirked and pulled on them, getting a sweet moan out of her. “You forgot how you barged into our tent and watched me and Yue kissing.”

“T-That was an accident. Yes, definitely an accident.”

“Let’s say it was an accident. Then what about the countless times I found you latched onto me?”

She stuck out her tongue and hit her head. “Teehee~.”

“Can I take a nap if you two are done flirting around?” Maria yawned and gave a blank stare at the couple. “An expecting woman can’t even nap for once.”

“Hehe, Maria nee-san, I am sorry.”

“Geez, I know you want a baby badly but envying me is no good. I suggest attacking Leo and sucking him dry. Aaaand feel free to ask me for some tips.”

“Ahh, I understand. Maria nee-san is very experienced in that field.”

“Fufufu, I am his first woman after all.”

“Oi, don't talk like I am not here.”

“Then please teach me how to attack Leo-san.”

Maria stood and led Shea outside the room. Leo could only stare at their backs, shivering at what their new plan might be.

“Ufufu, Maria is a nice woman. Though I am the best milf according to Eri.”

He silently turned to Remia and sighed. “Eri and her out of norms terms… What is a milf anyway?”

“A sexy mother.” Her smile widened. “Miledi is the best loli.”

“Let me guess, loli is for girls with smaller heights?”

“Ara, dear knows his stuff.” She leaned over and rested her head on his lap. “I think we should decide on a name now.”

He ran his hands through her hair, caressing her peculiar fins while contemplating a name. Remia took out a book with numerous names.

Leo didn’t need it since he knew every language from the language skill borrowed from Eri.

“Theodore if a boy is born,” Remia chimed. “It means ‘Gift of God’. Dragon God Emperor in this case. A ladies woman who takes after his father.”

Jen burst into laughter in his head.

“I will choose Beatrice if it’s a daughter. My daughter will bring happiness to everyone.”

“That name has a nice tone to it.” Remia giggled. “Just leave everything woman-related to dear.”

He flicked her forehead, earning another cute giggle from her.

He remembered Irene’s circumstances and sighed.

Irene hasn't given up on her past? I might need to have a talk with her. Maybe let her meet her parents.

Since he had more than enough power to turn the world around, doing something that made Irene happy was a given.

‘A wolf princess incoming at full speed!’

He deadpanned at Eri’s message.

36