Chapter 13 **The Earth Tribe’s History **
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After ten minutes of silence, Mitch finally came to his senses and realized Loralle was doing all of the work as they flew through the sky. He continued to be silent, as he started the metal power and steered it himself.

Not a word was spoken as they traveled back to the Metal Tribe…

This time though, Loralle didn't get food, nor did she supply water to Mitch. It really was a time for her that she was not thinking of anyone…Just somewhat regretting her actions in the past.

She had not thought ahead to what her actions would do…She had just done what she thought she should do, and it had been wrong!

Why had she not kept an eye on the pit of empty earth? Why hadn’t she made it longer or something before she had left the Fire Tribe? Why had she let Daniel and Emily get approval of the fire element?

Why…Why…Why…

Yet, at the same time, Loralle could not regret, because she knew that people were being played like puppets or something. She also didn’t want to do it alone and that’s why she had tried to get Emily to do gain the approvals with her…Which of cause had failed…

There was nothing she could do now, the Fire Tribe will have to start from scratch, but at least now, hopefully, this scare will make them see what they had done to the Water Tribe…

…But…It still felt wrong…

Had she done enough? Will they understand loss? Or…

Mitch had no idea on what to think about or what she was thinking about...

What he had seen...The power that was used...It had been unreal! But he wasn't dreaming!

The crazy, little minx was extremely powerful!

 

***

 

The events that happened in such a quick time span, carried a lot of burden to not just those who knew about it, but to those who had heard the rumbling.

This day and hour will be remembered by all and spoken of to others, for quite some time...

The elements...Who were now closer together, because of the bigger fresh, green grass, earth mound in the middle of the barren, desolate wasteland…Having grown to such a degree...This change would have no one on the continent of Mondal be able to explain what was going on...

But, hundreds upon hundreds of years ago, there was something that happened similar to this…When there was an Earth Tribe!

 

The Earth Tribal Leader had seen the opposite happen, where the elements were becoming further and further apart instead, by the earth mound retracting itself and leaving the barren, desolate wasteland behind.

In those times, the Earth Tribe was the monarch of all the other tribes. They were the King's of Mondal and were respected as such.  

The Earth Tribal members seemed to commonly have more than the earth power and the 'royal' line had been known to always have all five of the powers!

But...

In a time of slaughter and schemes...They were all killed to extinction!

 

Many would wonder how such powerful beings all would be killed...

Actually, it really was such a poor state to see, as other tribes had teamed together to eradicate the Earth Tribe...This was because...The Earth Tribe's first power of earth, didn't seem to allow them to kill ruthlessly.

Having the earth power, was like a double-edged sword. It made you more powerful, helped prevented other powers hatred and was the key to gaining any other power...

On the other hand, it didn't seem to let you kill people needlessly, especially if it would not lead to peace...

It was just like the hatred that one gains from not being approved for a power, the earth power seems to embed the feeling being of unable to kill inside of you, whether one liked it or not. With the normal feeling of loss or despair upon a death, the Earth powers would make one feel even more pain if one is to go against their embedded feelings and kill.

And so…With so many people that had been against the Earth Tribe, they had been quietly surprised that they had been overrun so quickly!

Surrounded by people...With eyes filled with hate...The Earth Tribe could not see a peaceful solution quickly enough, and were killed in a quick conclusion...

 

The hate had started thirty years before the eradication of the Earth Tribe. The Earth Tribe had known about it but were not able to overcome it.

All it took, was for one person to not get approval by their respected power...Then another...

Taking many journeys to each tribe, the Earth Tribe had tried to control the people's hate, by making sure that they all got their elements approval.

…By making it a happy occasion to help them overcome their fear, festivals and gifts were bestowed. Acknowledgment from the 'royal' line and that of the powerful Earth Tribe was to incite them...

Had they got lazy? Had they not known? What had...Happened?

Nonetheless, more and more people from other tribes had gained hatred and it became the Earth Tribe's demise!

 

As the time went on, no one ever knew that there used to be an Earth Tribe, or that the earth mound used to be in contact with the rest of the elements.

There were histories lost or rewritten and tribes gained more and more hatred by not gaining approval of their element. When people tried to get it, after the Earth Tribe's complete extinction, they lost their lives, then it was told by others, that due to losing life's, no one was to try it...

Over time they never thought to gain approval, and even the word 'approval' was forgotten.

There is one tribe, though, that didn't go against the Earth Tribe...And to this day are, unknowingly, still very loyal to the Earth Tribe...

The Air Tribe had not been able to save the Earth Tribe. They were...Too late.

Through their cries and sorrow, they became the wind itself and forgotten how to speak.

Other tribes had wanted to eradicate the Air Tribe also, as they hadn't helped go against the Earth Tribe, but...They couldn't be found.

Of course, it wasn't long after that, that the tribes were no longer allies and quickly broke apart, to go back to their tribes.

Hatred spread everywhere in Mondal...Except for one tribe, who carried on their existence and continued to make sure all their tribesmen gained approval for their power. Even so, over the many years, the Air Tribe forgot why the approval was so important to them in the first place…

 

Loralle had not killed anyone in the Fire Tribe...In her way to form the 'peace', she had just hidden the entire village underground. As she had rose the earth on the outside, at the same time, she had lowered the volcano and the Fire Tribe village and set a path for them to exit.

Her anger had been very high, but the earth power helped her suppress it and she was able to think clearly even before she had turned Daniel around to see the huge volcano in the far distance.

What many also didn't acknowledge, or had forgotten, is that the war ending between the Fire Tribe and the Water Tribe, before Loralle had been accepted by the earth element, she hadn’t killed many men then either...As they too had been saved and then a tunnel of earth had let them walk back to safety...But not only was that long ago, but even Loralle had forgotten about it. It had been a natural type of plan that she hardly thought about but with the recent attack upon the Fire Tribe, she finally remembered it…

 

***

 

When the metal flying thing got closer to the Metal Tribe, Loralle left suddenly, flying off to somewhere that Mitch couldn't see.

He wanted to go after her...But what could he say?

Well, that wasn’t the only problem, as he couldn’t fly and if he was to just jump from where he was…Then, what would happen to his most special equipment!

Letting her go was his only choice, as he landed and sat there, unable to think of what he should do next...

The new information about more tribes suddenly didn’t appease him at all. They were too far away for a start! But, having one tribe completely overwhelmed and destroyed and then the other completed defeated right before his eyes, Mitch could only go on with life as before…

It dun matter, he thought, getting out of his special project.

He and his tribe will just continue as they are. There’s no loss…

 

***

 

Two days passed and no one in the Metal Tribe had seen Loralle.

Mitch started to worry after the third day…

She had lost her tribe, would she be off cryin somewhere? What was she doin?

He hadn't told a soul about what he had seen and now, after these few days, he has calmed down enough to see if she was alright.

Her power is immense, but she isn't a blood thirsty killer! He had seen it himself, when she had come here for the first time! All she did was defend herself and make it hard for us to get to her, if she were a blood thirsty killer, the Metal Tribe simply wouldn’t be here right now!

So…Surely, she wun hurt me...

He couldn't help worrying, in a small way...As he saw that she had killed the Fire Tribe so ruthlessly…

But he also knew something had happened, that there was a story there that he didn’t know and perhaps the Fire Tribe deserved exactly what they got!

 

Mitch still wanted to believe that Loralle wasn't an enemy. She really was the only woman he's ever liked, he didn't want to give up so easily. She also didn't give him the kind of feeling that the other tribes had, he seemed to easily dislike and hate them, even with so little interaction with them!

Thinking of this, Mitch reached down to drink his booze, but as he did...Earth surrounded his cup and the jug nearby.

At first, Mitch jumped, but he quickly remembered who could do this.

He followed the earth, that seemed a lot slower than that of carrying the man known as ‘Daniel’ days beforehand, and the earth traps seemed to wiggle...

Mitch laughed as he saw other earth, caged boxes come from two other directions, to slowly meet up together.

Suddenly, the cages jumped up and down, then looked like they were struggling to go straight again.

Seeing this, Mitch was sure that Loralle was already drunk...He was also sure that she had probably lost half of the booze that she had just tried to take!

 

An hour later, Mitch was still following the earth cages that led him outside of the Metal Tribe and saw an earth-built house...And Loralle, who seemed to be...Dancing.

Walking up to Loralle, he pulled her into his arms, glad to see her again.

"Mmm." Loralle mumbled.

He remembered her intoxicated, sexy voice and couldn't help responding to her, "Mmm? Havin fun ma dear?"

She looked at him, pink cheeks and glassy eyed, "Fly?"

He was a little worried that she was too drunk, pulling her closer into his embrace.

Feeling her put her hands around him also, he smiled…But suddenly, they were in the air!

He looked around, feeling a little insecure, but saw that she seemed stable enough to hover in the air.

She pulled back a bit and looked into his eyes. Wind flowed around them, making her hair flick about nicely. She really was a beautiful woman!

He leaned in, unable to stop himself, and started to kiss her gently.

 

After about ten seconds, he was going to pull away from her, but she pulled him towards her and started to kiss him back. Already, he forgot they were hovering in midair as he drove their kiss deeper, pushing her against himself.

As her mind started to become full of him, the wind slowed down, and they landed back onto the ground.

Mitch picked her up and took her inside the earth house, without another word. She made it difficult for him to climb the stairs, as she had started to undress him, while still kissing him.

He couldn't understand how different she was to when she was drunk, as last time was exactly like this. She becomes a foxy, little minx, that initiates all of the moves!

Yet, when she isn't dunk...The difference is quite astounding!

He stopped, half way up the stairs and put her down and pushed her against the wall.

She finished stripping him and kissed him as he stripped her.

It seems neither could wait to go further as he picked her up and placed himself against her.

The previous time they had connected, he had hurt her.

With the way she had acted, he wouldn't have known it would have been her first time!

 

This time, he tried to take more time to help her...But, she didn't seem to want to take the time, as she hastily grabbed him, making him groan. All his intended helpfulness had come to no use!

…She had no patience last time either...

After he had tried to remove himself, she had just latched onto him all the more!

For Loralle, both now and before, basic, natural instinct was playing the only part in her…

Her thinking seemed to have ceased completely, quite some time ago, and for some reason, she let this all happen happily in her drunken state.

The natural woman inside of her came out, basically stating to Mitch that she wanted to mate. I suppose you could say...When she is drunk, she's somewhat like a beast. And right now, she was like a beast in heat!

Mitch had been with women before but never been with one like Loralle.

The women he's had, tend to think of other things and not get too involved or excited...Loralle on the other hand...He couldn't keep up! She touched him like no other, grabbed him like no other...And it made him lose control!

This little woman will be the death of me! Mitch thought as he lost himself to her all over again.

For quite a few hours, the drunken minx and Mitch seemed unable to pull themselves apart from one another.

Then, they finally fell asleep, fully satisfied and exhausted on the new, bigger bed, that Loralle hurriedly made when they had finally reached it.

 

***

 

When Loralle woke up, she had a bad headache!

She moved, feeling a little uncomfortable, then felt something tighten around her.

Opening her eyes, she winced to the sunlight and closed them again.

Then, she felt something on her back that was nice and warm.

Snuggling closer to it, arms tightened around her again and finally, she turned to see the man beside her.

"You!" She said in a startled yelp.

Mitch pulled her back into his embrace, not ready to let her go, "Yeah, me. Ya cun deny it this time, little minx!"

She stiffened, unsure how to act in this kind of predicament…How is it that he was suddenly beside her!?

From what she could remember, she hadn’t seen the ‘boss’ for days!

Mitch gently kissed her shoulders and neck, but she remained very still. She spoke no words, making him sigh.

…The sober Loralle has returned!

 

She was quite the temptress, only ta pour cold water on ya in the mornin!

…He really had no idea how he should really treat her!

Unsatisfied, he touched her more and took her earlobe in his mouth.

She put her hand to his head, and finally said, "Stop."

Breathing out in defeat, Mitch felt her body tremble suddenly.

What? Was she sayin somethin n meanin another?

Conflicted, he breathed out again, to see her body squirm beside his...Such a teasin little minx!

She let out a small moan when he glided his finger over her body, and he got more excited. Did she really have no idea that what she was doin was totally temptin me!?

Turning her head to his, he kissed her as he pushed himself into her, connecting them once again.

A yelp came out of her and she left his arms, to be standing up, staring at him widely.

…What was he doing to me!?

 

Mitch wasn't too sure on what she might do, but she didn't do anything, confusing him more!

…Is the only time that she would be with him intimately, was when she was drunk?

Mitch sighed and got up, he went to the stairs, where his clothes were, and started to put them on.

When he finished, he looked at her, to find that she was still staring at him, not even covering her own naked flesh. Her eyes seemed to be glued to him and he looked away, a little bit embarrassed. She was just…Way to openly staring at him…Normally the women don’t dare to stare like this! This was…A first!

Is she…Picturin me naked now?

Putting a hand through his short hair, he coughed and asked, "What's wrong, ma dear?"

He then took her into his arms and relaxed again. Her gaze had taken him off guard, but now he hid his eyes at her neck instead, silently hoping that his body pleased her…

"I, not know." Was all she said.

He moved her hair behind her ear and quickly kissed her.

 

He was sure that they had, indeed, finished their intimacy together, for the time being, and now she sounded quite unsure. "Ya not alone. If ya wanna talk bout...I'll listen."

Normally women are like chatterbox’s and with Loralle having such an emotional experience recently, Mitch was sure that this woman would be no different to any other. If talking to her will get her back into bed with him later, he was willing!

He saw her look up and was startled to see a twinkle in her eyes. She was really quite adorable, making him sigh once again.

"Really?" She asked, happily.

He put his forehead against hers, to try and stay calm instead of taking her again right now and foil his plans to coax her over willingly. "Yes...I'd also prefer that, if ya drink...Ya tell me...And I'll drink with ya."

Cause...If little minx came out n another man...

Mitch had to make this point clear! He can be her only man!

But, Loralle seemed happy that someone wanted to be by her side! "Ok!"

Sighing, Mitch lowered his head to kiss her one more time before he was to leave. It was confusing again, because she started to respond! Unable to make a decision whether to leave or to stay, Mitch just kissed her as long as she was kissing him back.

Suddenly she broke off, just as he was going to press her into himself, making him sigh...Again. She really was...

"I not kill them. Fire people, safe."

2