Prologue
152 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a gigantic, land mass continent, known as Mondal, there are two great tribes. One tribe consisted of people being able to use the power of water and the other tribe, the people are able to use the power of fire.

Hundreds of years have passed and the two great tribes, known as the Water Tribe and the Fire Tribe, have not found peace. They have been in several wars and many skirmishes. The power of water would be used to flood out the people of fire, as they weren't immune to water, and they would drown. It was likewise with the Water Tribe, as they were not immune to fire, they would be burnt to cinders by the Fire Tribe, leaving only ash behind. The people were instead, immune to their own power, as the Fire Tribe was immune to fire, and the Water Tribe was immune to Water.

If one was to focus and harness their power, they could expand it further...Or condense it to one very strong spout that nobody without immunity would be about to withstand!

It was commonly known that the more power that one possessed, was how noble you were within your tribe.

 

It was in the last thirty years that new ideas were forming, in the search of more power.

The leader of the Water Tribe finally caught a prisoner, a noble from the Fire Tribe, hiding her safely and surrounded her by water, so that there was no way of escape. It was more than just a prison for this young noble miss, it was a nightmare. She had become a test subject!

After she refused to share any information regarding the Fire Tribe to the leader of the Water Tribe, she was tortured, and her body was ravaged thoroughly.

The once powerful noble lady of the Fire Tribe became a lifeless corpse, only for the Water Tribe to obtain two facts unknown previously. One was that of the females from both the Water and Fire tribes exhibited the same womanly features...Which led to the leader of the Water Tribe to obtain yet another young noble from the Fire Tribe to imprison.

His goal...To produce an heir that contained fire and water powers and that they were to have immunity to them both! This would make the Water Tribe victorious over the Fire Tribe!

This leader of the Water Tribe, known as Dracon, became the father of Loralle.

1