5 – The Ritual
2k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was silent... then, thud! A wooden plank fell to the ground.

One by one, Scott was removing the boards that kept him from entering the old treehouse in his backyard. He had grabbed a hammer from the garage to do so... his mom had bought this house from an old lady, and this treehouse was where her kids would play back in the 1970s. Since it was so old, the lady had figured it wasn't safe for anyone to enter - the floorboards were too weak, and plus the paint on the walls probably had lead in it. So, it had been boarded up... until now.

Scott realized that, through all of his time spent thinking about the ritual, he had never decided on where he would perform it. Anywhere inside the house left him at risk of being walked in on by Mona. The treehouse was small, outdoors, and private.

Thud!

The last plank hit the ground. Scott, who had been standing on one of the rungs nailed into the tree, climbed into the treehouse. He took his phone from his pocket and turned on the flashlight, shining it around... the treehouse was empty, bar some overturned milk crates in the corner filled with dusty old kids books.

4:00 AM... Scott noted the time on his phone. I should go to sleep.

He headed back down the ladder to grab the bags of supplies, then headed back up. It took two trips in all - an extra item he had brought was an electric lantern. Overturning one of the milk crates, Scott set the lantern on it and pressed a button on it. Bright, flourescent light filled the room, cutting through the darkness. Scott rubbed his hands together... time to get to work.

From his pocket, he drew a folded up piece of paper. The PDF... he had printed it out to use as a guide.


First, draw pentagram with chalk on ground. Surround the circle shape with salt. Add in candles. Purple within on the five points on inner shape, pink on outside on star tips.


First step, chalk pentagram. Scott made it a good diameter - he figured the succubus would appear inside it, so he preemtively gave her some breathing room. Up next, salt circle... pretty self-explanatory.

Finding out where the candles went was a bit more difficult. "Star tips" made sense, but what the Hell was an "inner shape?" Scott eventually guessed it was the sort-of-pentagon in the middle of the star. Well, that was that... he hoped he was right.


Next, create offering in center of pentagram. Make sure it is presentable - if succubus does not like, succubus wont appear. Offering should consist of spread rose petals, bouquet of dandelions and if option chosen other flowers, and sweet thing like dessert or candy. Bigger offerings give better results, you need to impress.


Alright, offering, easy. Scott scattered around the rose petals, organized the two bouquets he had bought in an appealing sort of way - the store didn't sell dandelions, but they popped up everywhere in his backyard, so he was able to grab a few and push them in with the other flowers - and added the candy last. He got a few king-sized Nestlé Crunch bars and one of those big Halloween bags of Reese's Pieces for that... his favorites. If the ritual didn't work, he could at least eat some candy.


After creating offering, create anchor. Take semen/blood/both and other parts of body and wrap up in soft paper. Twist ends. Put result into mouth of human skull and put at center of offering. Make sure this is fresh.


Ah... the jizz blunt. Obviously, Scott had prepared this in advance. Pushing aside the flowers and candy, he laid down the skull, then wedged the twisted paper tube in it's mouth. He felt sorry for whoever's skull this was... but it was in the name of science.

Well, the "anchor" was complete... whatever an anchor was.


You must be able to control succubus. After everything else, before you begin ritual, use knife to carve name into handle of hand bell. Lay hand bell on salt line. Handle should be out of pentagram, bell part itself should be inside. Anoint bell with fresh semen/blood/both beforehand. If ritual is success, succubus should answer to bell commands.


Once again, Scott had done some work in advance. He laid the anointed bell down on the salt circle, handle facing out... that was important.


Now ritual itself.


When he read that line, Scott swallowed deeply.

Alright... this is it.

He had been fiddling with it almost this entire time... a Zippo lighter. He brought it to both ends of the twisted paper tube, then, slowly, he stepped up to the first candle, crouching down. He had memorized the words. With each candle he lit, he said one of them.

"Ahlen! Faran! Aarus!"

Scott heard noises from outside... the wind was picking up, and as it whistled through the tree branches, it brought them against the side of the treehouse. Thump! Thump! Thump!

"Tieran...! Ahgus...! Fiero...!"

Without even registering it, Scott was raising his voice. Suddenly, thunder struck outside... it hadn't been before, but now a heavy downpour of rain was lashing at the roof of the treehouse. Scott almost paused... but the words... he couldn't stop saying them...

"Ahlen...! Ahlas...! Naraf...!"

Smoke, thick smoke, more smoke than seemed possible was rising from the tube inside the skull's mouth... it filled the treehouse. Crackles of pink static sparked out from the pitch black eye sockets of the skull - it began to shakily float into the air, lifting off the ground. The salt circle burnt away, ignited by the energy emanating from the skull. Seared into the ground, where the circle used to be, was now a glowing ring of interlocking runes.

Scott could barely move his body... waves of electricity were shooting through his core, leaving him paralyzed. But with a burst of will, he managed to light the last candle... managed to say the last word.

"LILIN!!!"

A burst of light engulfed Scott's vision - he felt himself thrown back by an imperceivable force, slamming against the wall. He managed to open his eyes just in time to see a mass of throbbing, pulsating energy, the color of faded rose petals, hovering within the circle of runes. It swam, as if the air was water, flinging itself against invisible walls, writhing, twisting like a sentient tornado - it was trying to escape. After a few seconds, it calmed, returning to the circle's center... and began to take shape.

A woman... a tall, shapely woman, in silhouette. When the pink light faded, he could see her in more detail.

Long, vibrant pink hair. Creamy, dewy white skin. Everything Scott ever wanted, wrapped in a barely-there leotard made of a tarry black substance.

It had worked. It had worked? It had worked!!

He had summoned a succubus!

But...

What now?

Yeah, this is about the same as the deleted chapter. However, I did make some changes, both to this and to the last few chapters. Brand new chapter soon.

29