2 – The Decision
2.1k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a while, Scott sat on the PDF. He was interested by it, but... he really had no clue what to do with the thing.

Days passed by in a summer haze. Each one melted into the other - wake up, cook breakfast macaroni for Mona, sit at computer, reheat breakfast macaroni for Mona's lunch, sit at computer, re-reheat breakfast macaroni for Mona's dinner, sit at computer, then finally fall asleep wayyy too late. Usually it took a while for that "forget what day it is" trance to take hold, but this summer, it had trapped Scott right off the bat.


Another sleepless night, another several hours wasted on Paranormal Puzzles.

Scott scrolled down the list of threads... they were blurring together, just like the days had. But this time, it was because his eyes were watery - the brightness of the screen against the darkness of his room was taking its toll on him. Yawning, Scott took a second to rub them, then got straight back to scrolling.

He really needed to go outside sometime.

Tonight had been slow on the forums. There wasn't an interesting thread to be found - there were your standard ones discussing UFO videos and conspiracy theories about Jewish people, and a few, more unique posts that Scott had already read and been unimpressed by. Tapping at his keyboard idly, he thought about going to a different site - but then, an idea popped in his head.

Why not make a new thread of his own?

The PDF... that would be a great topic! Well, he was sure he was going to get a lot of comments telling him how fake it was, but any kind of new discussion would be better than old news. Scott began to type up this new thread. After a paragraph of introduction, he opened up the PDF to copy-paste its contents into the post - but as he dragged his mouse over the text to select it, he paused.

What he had here was unique. One of a kind. As far as he knew, no one else had anything like it. Why was he going to go and share it with people? There was a strange blend of emotions in his gut: curiosity, hesitation, child-like wonder... even if it was fake, even if it was a waste of time, he wanted to do the ritual.

Either that was what he was feeling, or his all-Kraft diet was catching up with him.

Scott deleted the post, then began to think deeply about the instructions in the PDF. They were written strangely, but when boiled down, really quite simple:

  1. Make pentagram out of chalk. Surround with salt. Place candles at certain points.
  2. Make an offering of flowers and sweets inside the pentagram, the bigger the better.
  3. Wrap up a certain body fluid in paper to make some sort of... jizz blunt (jlunt?). Place it in the mouth of a human skull, then place that in the middle of the pentagram with the offering.
  4. Carve name into the handle of a bell and put it on the edge of the salt circle. Rub aft-mentioned body fluid on the bell.
  5. Light up jizz blunt (blizzunt?). Then light the candles, say the magic words, and boom: succubus slave.

Most of the ingredients wouldn't be too difficult to find... there was already salt, a lighter, paper, a knife, and chalk in the house - he hoped Crayola Sidewalk Chalk would work. The rest wouldn't be hard to acquire either: candles, candy, flowers, the bell, that's all stuff he could get at a store. For an optional body part, he could use... nail clippings, or something. And jizz? 

Oh, I definitely know where to get that. Wait... that sounded kinda gay.

Anyways... with all those things off the list, what was left?


• Salt in plentiful amount •

• Chalk •

• Five thick candles, purple •

Five tall candles, pink •

• Rose petals •

• Dandelions (succubus loves dandelions) •

• More flowers are helpful, prettiest ones you can find, not required  •

• Something sweet (succubus loves sweet) •

• Semen (men) blood only need one, both works and is better •

• Other parts of body (optional) •

• Soft paper •

• Something to light with •

• Hand bell •

• Knife •

• Most important of all: human skull, both parts •


Oh, crap. The skull... the stupid skull. How the Hell was he gonna get a fucking human skull? That's not just something he could order on Amazon...

Scott scratched his chin in thought. For some reason, his mind was calling him back to the last day of school, to last period...

Nicole Zhao!

The girl was well known around school for her large collection of strange, macabre things. Scott remembered overhearing some of the girls who sat in front of him in homeroom gabbing about it one day. Apparently one of their boyfriends had bought a preserved pig fetus in a jar from her for a prank around Halloween time. The details of the prank, Scott didn't know, but whatever it was, he was glad he wasn't the victim.

The question was, did she have a skull for him to buy? Probably not... but it was worth a shot.

Scott closed out the browser he used to access the dark web - Tor - and opened up Google Chrome. He logged into his school email - everyone in school had an email that started with the first letter of their first name, followed by their last name. For example, his was "scordova"... and Nicole's should be "nzhao." Though he didn't have her phone number or anything, he could still try and get to her that way. He quickly typed up an email - hopefully Nicole was the kind of person who still checked her school email in the summer.

hey nicole. you wouldnt happen to have a skull i could buy, would you?

Simple, but it got the point across. Oh, wait... he added in another line.

> i know that probably sounds weird.

There we go. Scott clicked send.

28