1 – School’s Out!
3.4k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last day of school.

For most high school students, the last day of school is what they look forward to the whole year. Even teachers can't wait for it. It's not hard to see why... who doesn't love summer? No homework, no classes, no responsibilities. Just barbecues and swimming and late night parties for three straight months. Summer's the best!

Well... Scott Cordova would beg to differ.

You see, Ms. Cordova was a pretty famous surgeon - top class, world renowned, all that. So, her time was mostly spent flying around the globe visiting high-priority patients and taking on challenging, first-of-a-kind procedures, the mere thought of which would have most other pros soiling their scrubs. Just last month she had performed the world's first successful octuple bypass surgery, and it had netted her the front cover of Surgeon's Monthly. Even now, as her son sat through last period awaiting the schoolbell, she was on a plane headed towards the Vatican - the Pope needed her. While she tried to stay at home with the kids as much as possible during the schoolyear, that was all abandoned during summer - which was more often than not a busy time for her. 

Because of that, for Scott, summer meant babysitting his demon spawn of a younger sister, Mona. For Scott, there wouldn't be parties, or swimming, or barbecues. For Scott, he'd have to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day for an ungrateful little brat who took joy in human suffering and whose favorite flavor juicebox was "Blood of the Innocent."

Suffice it to say... he wasn't looking to it forward much.

Head buried in his arms and dread welling up in his stomach, Scott paid little attention to the chatter surrounding him. It was last period on the last day of junior year, and as such, the last time for people to sign yearbooks. Well, until senior year rolled around, but, you know.

Scott had his headphones in... no one really tried to talk to him. After he had moved to this new town, Watford, the teen had never really bothered to make any new friends. If he wanted companionship, he was in a thousand different Discord chatrooms and had plenty of multiplayer games to choose from.

That's why he was surprised when someone thumped an open yearbook down on his desk.

Pulling out an earbud, Scott glanced back at that someone - it was that weird emo girl with the dyed green hair and the lip ring. What was her name again? Something with an N?

"Oh, uh... hi?"

"Hey." she replied, voice low and disinterested. In her extended hand was a pen. "Want to sign my yearbook?"

Scott thought for a moment, then shrugged. Why not? He took the pen, jotted his name down inside the book, then passed both objects back to their owner.

"So." the girl shifted in place, hugging her book to her chest. "You working at Camp Promised Pines again this year?"

Promised Pines... a dingy little overnight camp not too far from his house. Scott had worked there for a week last summer, before quitting at the request of his mom - Mona didn't like it there, and she was the whole reason he had taken the job. The teen's face bent in confusion.

"No... how, uh, how'd you know I worked there?"

"I worked there too. Remember?" she asked.

Oh.

"Oh... oh, yeah..." the memories were coming back now. "Nicole... Zhao? You did painting with the kids? Right?"

"Right." she said. The girl seemed a little dejected, Scott noticed - weird, because he couldn't recall them ever talking before. "I can sign your yearbook, if you'd like."

"Never got one." said Scott. He didn't see the point in dropping eighty bucks on a book filled with pictures of people he never talked to. Nicole nodded. It seemed like she understood.

"Oh, okay..." the girl tucked a few strands of green behind her ear. "Well, see you around."

"Yeah... see you." he put his earbud back in as Nicole walked away.


The schoolbus rattled to a stop on Whitehall Street. The road was lined with rows and rows of large, stately homes, closer to a mansion than a standard house - Watford was a much better town than the last place Scott lived in. But the suburbs were usually nicer than the city, he supposed.

Scott trudged off the bus. He trudged to his front door, opened it, and trudged inside. Then, he trudged up the stairs, trudged through the hallway, and trudged into his bedroom.

Then, he flopped on his bed.

He laid still, for a few moments. Then, he pushed his head to the side and checked the time on his phone... one hour. One hour until he had to pick up Mona from the bus stop. One hour alone.

Might as well use it.

Dropping his backpack at the side of his desk, Scott took a seat. He logged into his computer... and paused, tapping his fingers on the keyboard idly. What to do, what to do...

Well, Mona wasn't home yet.

Scott looked over his shoulder, then slowly got up and locked his door - no one was home, but the force of habit was strong. When he sat back down, he got to work quickly, opening up an incognito tab and typing in the address for his second favorite website. Two clicks later and he was scrolling through a wide selection of videos... as he debated which one to watch, his hand slipped to the waist of his jeans. He unbuttoned them, then... zzzziiiipp.

"Hi Scott!"

There was a sudden spike in Scott's heart rate.

Spinning around so fast he nearly fell out of his chair, Scott saw the source of the voice. Under his bed, peeking out from the shadows, was Mona. In her hands was a Polaroid instant camera, a tiny pink girly one mom had bought her. Before he knew it, he heard the device's distinctive click, and his vision was swallowed up by the ensuing bright flash.

"School let us out early today." Mona said, grabbing the picture out of the camera and shaking it in her hand. "I walked home."

"Ramona..." Scott growled. He only used his sister's full name when he was really mad. Rising out of his chair and shoving it aside, he balled his hands into tight fists. "Give me that photo."

"Hmm?" Mona held it out towards her older brother, waving it to side from side - she was taunting him. "Well, I think mom would want to see it, but... okay, here!"

Scott eyed her wearily, crouching down and moving to grab the picture. As expected, the girl pulled her arm back at the last moment, then retreated back into the darkness. All the while, she was letting out an annoying, high-pitched giggle.

"Ramona, I swear to fucking God..." seething, he stood back up. Rounding the bed, he grabbed one side, preparing to push it to get to the girl underneath. But before he could...

"No swearing!"

He looked up again, seeing pink - with unearthly speed, Mona had somehow climbed on top of his bed and shoved her camera right in his face.

Click!

The world became white. Scott reeled back - had Mona just flashbanged him with a fucking camera?

The girl's giggle was moving towards the door. Scott blindly stumbled after her, but tripped over the edge of his bed. His drooping pants got caught on the corner of the frame, so they were pulled down to his ankles as he desperately tried to crawl towards Mona. He heard a click, then his door open and close... oh, and that annoying fucking giggle, of course. It grew more distant and more distant... Mona had gotten away.

What a great start to the summer.


Later that night, Scott was sitting at his computer. His room was dark, the only light coming from the dim glow of his screen. A cold bowl of Kraft mac and cheese - Mona's favorite - sat on his desk, a spoon sticking out of it. It had been his dinner, and it'd probably be his breakfast tomorrow, as well as his lunch and his dinner then too. Scott just cooked whatever Mona wanted, and more often than not, it was Kraft. Since he rarely had the energy to cook more than one thing, he ate whatever she wanted too. The artificial cheese flavor clung to every corner of his mouth.

Scott's tired eyes wandered to the clock in the corner of the screen.

4:00 AM... I should go to sleep.

He didn't go to sleep. He didn't want to. Because right now, he was browsing his favorite website: Paranormal Puzzles.

What's Paranormal Puzzles, you ask? Oh, only the dark web's best meetingplace for those interested in topics like conspiracy theories, cryptozoology, ghosts, the occult, alien abductions, and other things that'd make any normal person look at you funny if you tried to talk about them. Scott had been a long time user on the forums after falling down a digital rabbithole of similar sites - he started on a few subreddits, then moved to 4chan's /x/ board, and finally spent some time searching the deep web before settling down on Paranormal Puzzles. He never posted much, just lurked.

Scott scrolled down a list of threads... something about Trump being a time traveler? Weird. Which 1970s serial killer was hottest? Bit weirder. Then...

Succubus Summon Ritual PDF Please Read Do Not Perform

Weirdest. Scott always clicked on the weirdest.

The post was bare. Aside from the title, it was completely blank save for a link. Links were forbidden, but the periods were replaced with "(dot)," a common way of bypassing the ban. Scott opened up a new tab, copied it in, replaced the (dot)s, and hit enter. He was met with an all black webpage. In the middle of it was a single word: DOWNLOAD. All caps, blood red text, large in size.

Scott scratched his chin, hovering his mouse over the link. Did he want to risk getting a virus? On one hand, no. But on the other... Hm. Maybe it'd convince mom to finally buy him a new gaming PC.

He clicked it. A PDF file began to download itself to his computer. Before long, the download was complete, and Scott was scrolling down an odd document.


WELCOME

It is long known that demons can be summoned to our world.

One such demons is "Succubus." Female demon. Sexually and powerful.

To summon "succubus" one must gather following material.

 

• Salt in plentiful amount •

• Chalk •

• Five thick candles, purple •

• Five tall candles, pink •

• Rose petals •

• Dandelions (succubus loves dandelions) •

• More flowers are helpful, prettiest ones you can find, not required  •

• Something sweet (succubus loves sweet) •

• Semen (men) blood only need one, both works and is better •

• Other parts of body (optional) •

• Soft paper •

• Something to light with •

• Hand bell •

• Knife •

• Most important of all: human skull, both parts •

 

First, draw pentagram with chalk on ground. Surround the circle shape with salt. Add in candles. Purple within on the five points on inner shape, pink on outside on star tips.

Next, create offering in center of pentagram. Make sure it is presentable - if succubus does not like, succubus wont appear. Offering should consist of spread rose petals, bouquet of dandelions and if option chosen other flowers, and sweet thing like dessert or candy. Bigger offerings give better results, you need to impress.

After creating offering, create anchor. Take semen/blood/both and other parts of body and wrap up in soft paper. Twist ends. Put result into mouth of human skull and put at center of offering. Make sure this is fresh.

You must be able to control succubus. After everything else, before you begin ritual, use knife to carve name into handle of hand bell. Lay hand bell on salt line. Handle should be out of pentagram, bell part itself should be inside. Anoint bell with fresh semen/blood/both beforehand. If ritual is success, succubus should answer to bell commands.

Now ritual itself.

Take lighting object in hand. Light both ends of anchor. Beginning with inner candles, start lighting them reverse clockwise. When moving to outside circle, start with candle in line with candle you started with for inner circle. With each candle say one word from chant. Go quickly. If possible, perform in small, dark, private room with just yourself preset. Those are the conditions the succubus prefers.

AHLEN FARAN AARUS TIERAN AHGUS

FIERO AHLEN AHLAS NARAF LILIN

If success, you will now have succubus under control! If it doesn't work, do not be upset: either you failed with one part of ritual or succubus was not impressed by offering. If you wish to retry, throw out old offering and prepare new one. Burn old anchor and create new one (you do not need to get new skull). Wash and reanoint bell.

Under no circumstances should you move the bell outside of the circle during the ritual.

Under no circumstances should you enter the circle during the ritual.

Under no circumstances should you break the circle during the ritual.


It was a few pages of broken English, attempting to explain some kind of... magic spell thing? With a list of ingredients? Definitely a little creepy, but Scott wasn't buying it. Anybody with too much time on their hands could make something like it. Hell, he could, if he wanted to.

Scott skimmed the document, then clicked back to the original thread. He hadn't bothered to read the comments beforehand, so he figured he would. There were only three... threads like this one usually didn't get many responses.

> nice broken link man

> I think your link is broken

> Doesn't work for me.

Confused, Scott tried the link again, repeating the process he had before. Sure enough... the link was broken.

That was... weird.

Scott went back to the original thread this time, preparing to post a comment. That's when he remembered he hadn't refreshed - Paranormal Puzzles wasn't a site that automatically updated or anything. You had to refresh if you wanted to see new comments. When Scott did, he found that the thread was gone - pruned by an admin. It had only been up for like... fifteen minutes.

Scott blinked a few times.

What the Hell just happened?

34