CHAPPTER 25: SON OF GOD AND ANOTHER
698 10 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami's radical change was due to her own will, however it's not as easy as it seems, as opposed to growing up shrinking it takes even more work right now her muscles and organs are being affected too much which shortens her life by a few decades.

But that's decades for a being who can't even know the limit of his own life, but right now the damage from the previous attacks is seriously affecting his resistance, at most it would only last a few tens of minutes.

A black flash appeared, no, you couldn't even see it, you could only feel a slight draft.

*Splash*

Chief: "What!"

The elf couldn't see her or predict her movements, but this attack didn't even touch her.

Yami: "So annoying, I can't control my speed, well thanks for catching me or I catch you hehehe"

As he laughed he saw the elf whose eyes were pierced by Yami's daggers as he mounted his head.

Chief: "Damn!!"

As the elf turned to look at Yami suddenly the elf Yami was in flew backwards and the Chief felt something warm on her face, it was her own blood coming out of a cut on her beautiful face.

Yami: "Damn! It's really hard to control, but at least he can cut you now haha"

Yami mocked as she licked the blood from the dagger, "oh it's better than that" she whispered, the elf started to shoot arrows however Yami moved with her little feet and propelled herself with her little wings, with her eyes you could clearly see her attacks, maybe she could do it before, but her body couldn't keep up but now it's different with a small and agile body she doesn't need to protect herself and she can dodge easily.

Chief: "Because? Before you couldn't even react! Ahh"

*Zin*

Suddenly he no longer saw Yami and felt too many cuts suddenly, his blood starting to spill quickly, when he felt a weight on his shoulders and the back of his neck.

Yami was riding her like a horse.

Yami: "That's complicated, more with this pain hehehe"

As Yami spat out blood she smiled radiantly and fiddled with the two daggers they began to mix together to form a scythe.

Chief: "[Healing Light] now if I kill you... eh I can't move ugh"

The light healed his wounds, but he had a bigger problem than those little wounds. 

The elf tried hard to move but now she could only tremble the effect of the scythe was also present when they were daggers.

As she went down Yami was growing little by little so she went for her clothes and when she finished putting them on she stopped resisting and suddenly the horrible sounds of bones and muscles growing started to be heard.

Yami: *Couhg* I hope I never do it again, now I need the others to come in"

He turned and went to where the other Elves were, but did not look at them, Yami was looking at the tree where they were, that tree was different from others in the distance would not see the difference with all the trees around it was higher and its trunk was too thick about fifty people hugging it would hardly be enough to surround it.

And the most important difference that this was not covered with fire as the and for the eyes of Yami also had hundreds of circles and magic drawings, which would not be seen in any way.

The Elves made their way to him so that he would not become the next victim, Yami did not even look at them and when she reached the tree with her left hand she touched the trunk and uttered a spell.

Yami: "[Corruption]"

With those words the magic circles that were previously invisible appeared with a characteristic green color that is now turning black.

Chief: "What are you doing!!!!"

Yami did not pay attention to the elf's screams, she was concentrated on analyzing the formulas, she could not really understand them at all, only with her perfect memory she copied and reconstructed them in reverse.

The tree was not only that, it was the altar where the core of the barrier is.

*Crack*

When the process was finished the bark of the tree started to crack and it began to open showing a small one inside the tree and there is a green stone on a pedestal, Yami approaches and with great regret she realizes something.

Yami: "It seems that even your soul could not stand a millennium of work"

This time he did not find the soul of his old relative that was used for the protection of the people who killed him, Yami took the stone gently with her left hand and lifted it with her right.

Knights: "My Queen"

The gentlemen who quickly arrived at the signal knelt and Yami ordered without turning to see them with a cold and cruel voice.

Yami: "Execute the children in front of their parents and the elders execute them in front of their children"

Knights: "Yes!"

The gentlemen didn't even hesitate, they knew they didn't need to hesitate, right now in war that emotion is completely unnecessary.

The Elves began to embrace their sons and fathers strongly, but they didn't have a chance, even if they were only knights they were trained in the hardest situations and now they are on par with the best men of each nation.

The screams drowned out the forest, screams of anguish, pleas and cries of children, all while the Chief who could only watch as her race was being exterminated, Yami stood in front of her still holding the green stone.

Yami: "It's funny to see this, however I can still see hope in their eyes, everyone has hope in you, so I'm going to have to break it"

The elf could only face her cruel fate as she watched Yami with deep hatred, yet Yami continued to speak.

Yami: "I really would have liked to have a fair fight, but I always had the advantage"

Chief:... 

The elf continued to stare with hatred and try to get up so she could stop the killing in front of her eyes.

The advantage that Yami referred to was something quite simple that requires only a little thought.

If this elf killed a dragon because she couldn't kill a baby of one?  The answer is simple, if I defeat a dragon do you think there would be no injuries?  The wounds from her ancient confrontation with a dragon were extreme to the point that a millennium has passed and they haven't healed.

Yami: "By the way you said that they are the children of God, right"

The elf was still quietly forcing her body to lift without success, when Yami expressed her idea with a smile.

Yami: "Now that I think about it, there are many religions and cultures mixed up in this world, but there is only one religion that is not present, the Catholic one"

The elf knew what she was talking about but she didn't know about the Catholic religion.

Yami: "Well it's quite logical, if this world is based on the gods a religion that kills the son of God would be inappropriate"

Yami stopped smiling and held the elf by the neck with her small hands, raising it until her eyes met.

Yami: "So I will give you an ending worthy of a son of god"

The shadows began to surround the body of the elf until she was crucified, however she had no wounds, she was just stuck in the shadow.

AAAAAAAAAAAA.

But suddenly she screamed, the shadows began to turn into round-pointed needles and began to stick to her white skin.

But the pain was too much, it was unbearable and the needles that were concentrated in her hands and feet began to spread all over her body.

The cause of the pain was Yami's necromancy, all she did was play with her sense of touch while holding her neck and now her pain was multiplied by a hundred times.

AAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAGGG

The cries were heard more and more desperately full of anguish and suffering like those of an animal now there was no trace of that melodious voice and its sides were pierced with shadow lances adding even more pain.

The Elves who saw their leader being tortured in this way put more strength into trying to flee with their children and parents, but in the end the same forest that once protected them had now become a cage trapping them for execution.

Hours passed and now only ashes remained from the trees and the adult Elves were tied up with a dead look surrounded by the bodies of children and old people and the Chief was now a mass of flesh covered in blood, the only thing that was still intact was her head, Yami lowered it and began to pull the golden hair of the elf tightly pulling the head out of the mass of flesh.

Yami: "Right now you yourself will witness what is happening to your race"

Using necromancy, I revive only the head, but it was useless for his mind to react, it had broken with so much pain. 

Yami turned to a knight and threw his head at him, giving him orders.

Yami: "Take the men to the volcano mine and sell some women to a whorehouse and give the others to the Goblins"

The women no longer even resisted and were taken to Artom to be sex toys and the men would live on being burned to death.

knight: "Miss, we found a different underground tunnel than the one in the mine"

Yami observed that the knight was carrying a bundle on his arms covered by a cloth, it was a baby and Yami noticed something else.

Yami: "What was that tunnel, I hope a good explanation about that baby elf"

knight: "That wasn't a shelter, it was a cell there were a few Elves locked up in there and with them this baby, I'd like you to see it please"

Yami was somewhat impressed about the knight, took the baby in her arms and removed the fabric, certainly was an elf but his hair and eyes were black as Yami.

Yami: "This is the first time I see someone with black hair who is not a demon, clearly this is an elf and not a dark elf, those guys have silver hair, good job, if you had killed her without telling me for sure she had killed you, and her parents?

The knight breathed a sigh of relief and answered the question.

Knight: "The Elves in the cell say that her parents were killed for having her and they were branded as a disappointment to the Elves, it seems that those who are locked up took care of her"

Yami had used too much energy and her eyes were now black, but she consumed some energy to use them again and what she saw... was unpleasant.

Why you had to be born.

If it wasn't for you, if it wasn't for you!

The souls of the Elves who looked like their parents kept screaming that at the baby, Yami found it too disgusting.

Yami: "Rei eat them"

A mouse jumped out of Yami's shadow and started chewing on the Elves' souls.

Although Rei was weak she had a very useful skill [Soul Eater] really the only thing she could do was eat souls and only that but each devoured soul suffered a greater condemnation than in hell, when she finished her meal the mouse returned happily to Yami's shadow.

Yami: "Good boy, now free the others and we'll take them with us."

knight: "Excuse me?"

Yami: "If they took care of him I have to thank them, now let's just go back"

Yami turned around and left while she saw the baby.

Yami: "So you're a girl"

--------??-------

South of the elf forest, some elves fled at great speed, Yami's men didn't even realize there was a hidden exit in the mine.

"Right now the village..."

"If I no longer feel the force of the barrier"

"All we can do is make sure he gets safely into the human kingdom."

What the Elves saw was a child in their arms, more specifically a baby, she was the only daughter of the village chief and their la st hope.

[True Hero]

That title filled them with hope.

17