SS1
284 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV of certain Elf.

It's been sixteen years since the massacre of my race and that's also the age I am now.

My people brought me here to the human kingdom for my protection, she was taken in by King Hibiki and his family, his wife the queen and his two children, the eldest son who is a year older than me and his youngest daughter who is a year younger than me.

When I turned fourteen, I asked to be enrolled in the Royal Academy, because I need to become stronger to finish off the beings who massacred my village and those traitors who joined them.

Right now I am in the forest closest to the Academy, I was hunting to get up to the level but right now I am resting under some trees.

What are you doing 'Hero'?

Elf: "What!"

I quickly got up and turned around because of the cold, unemotional voice that suddenly came from behind me.

I looked at the person in front of me, wearing a uniform just like mine in white with gold decorations with a rare curved sword on her waist, but unlike my uniform which has a sword icon she has a hammer icon, her hair is red like dried blood and her eyes are crimson like fresh blood, actually one of her eyes was covered by the fringe that covers half of her face and behind that fringe you could see a slight black patch.

Elf: "What are you doing here?"

After seeing who it was I relaxed, well just a little bit.

Redhead: "Mm, I would say the same as you, but I didn't come to sleep, I came to try out the new sword I made"

Again without emotion in his face and voice he answers me by pointing to the sword on his waist, I think he calls it Katana, it is supposed to be a weapon commonly used in the east.

Redhead: "You 'Heroes' have a lot of free time if you spend your time sleeping and flirting with girls".

Elf: "What! That idiot!"

The heroes he's talking about are the ones with the title 'True Hero' and the one who's flirting is the prince of this country and they're one of every race.

For some reason all the heroes were born after the first War against the demon King and by the second War we were still small except for the Hero Beast and we were not needed or maybe now we are needed. 

Redhead: "Well, stay lost in your thoughts, see you"

Without any hesitation he continued on his way to the forest.

Elfa: "Hey wait, I accompanied you, the production class is not supposed to enter the forest without anyone accompanying you"

Certainly in this academy the classes are divided into four. Sword, Magic, Alchemy and Blacksmith.

Certainly the combat class always makes fun of the production class, however from time to time there is someone like it.

And then the redhead stopped and spoke.

Redhead: "Enough, just because I have very little manna and am a blacksmith, doesn't mean I can't defend myself.

For a moment I felt my face burning with anger and shame and maybe another feeling, just remembering the previous class tournament.

I can't go back.

Elf: "It doesn't matter, rules are rules"

Redhead: "Rules were made to be broken"

Elfa: "Of course not! Crazy!"

Redhead: "I like being crazy, it's more fun, well will you come or not? 

Elfa: "... Anyway, let's go"

As we walked deep into the forest I could only think one thing 'Why can't I be more honest'.

This girl was the weirdest in school by far, well I prefer to be with her more than anyone else, only her friend pushes me away every time she sees me.

She asked me what I thought of myself, she doesn't show much emotion.

A quiet day in this incredible war that continues even without the enemy leader, her Queen Demon generals do not lose hope and continue to fight.

7