CHAPPTER 29: NEW?
288 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami: "Sorry if I scared you haha"

Darctalos: "How the hell could I be scared when you said you were going to use my daughter as a sacrifice"

It had been a few hours since what happened in Darctalos' living room. They were now in Lilith's room and the room's owner is lying in bed sleeping while Yami explained to Darctalos what she wanted to do in detail.

Darctalos: "But what do you want to do with that ritual?"

Yami: "I want to invoke a Christian demon, better if I call them Akuma in Japanese as it would be confusing to their race"

Yami was eating some cookies that Darctalos' wife had brought her so she didn't even look at Darctalos as she spoke. 

Darctalos agreed and was a little irritated by Yami's attitude, he knew there was nothing he could do to stop it, but he still had many doubts in his mind.

Yami: "You wonder why I want your daughter? I'll use her to be the contractor and especially her name made me think 'who! It's perfect!

Darctalos: "Contractor? And her name?"

Darctalos was confused about the contract, but even more so about his daughter's name, which to him was just a word that didn't really make any sense, but to Yami.

Yami: "The Akuma have a habit of forming contracts in their legends but what interests you most is your daughter's name. In the Christian religion God made the first man on earth in his likeness and the woman from the man's rib, their names were Adam and Eve".

Darctalos: "I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're getting at.

Yami: "That's what I'm getting at, there are many versions but before Eve there was a woman born from the earth just like Adam her name was Lilith, she didn't like being dominated by Adam and she escaped from paradise and voluntarily became an Akuma and the mother of the next, she is usually represented by a snake and others say that she was the snake that seduced Eve to commit the sin of disobeying god. It is curious that the stigma of her hand is a snake. What do you think of the story of your name? Lilith"

The girl's sleeping body shook a little and slowly opened her eyes.

Darctalos: "You were awake? Since when?"

Yami: "Since I started to explain, I actually did it here so as not to explain double"

Darctalos: "... You!"

Yami ignored the annoying Darctalos, well actually she tied him up with her shadow and turned to Lilith.

Yami: "Well what do you think? Do you want to try the ritual? Well I'll force you if you don't want to.

Darctalos: "Wait! I still won't let you!"

Darctalos was still struggling, but even with the magic spindle he could not break Yami's shadow.

Yami: "Are you the over-protective type?"

Certainly Darctalos looked like a strict and grumpy father, so he was a surprise to Yami, until he was interrupted by a lovely voice.

Lilith: "I'd like to try it, I find it interesting"

Lilith responded with an expression full of emotion and anticipation of what would happen.

Yami got up from the chair she was in and grabbed Darctalos by the neck and walked out of the room with him.

Yami: "Well pack what you need, since you will be living with me from now on, you belong to me now"

With those words Yami left the room, in the hallway you could still hear Darctalos' complaints.

Lilith got up carefully from the bed and staggered a little, she had just woken up recently, unlike the other five girls Lilith did not have any pain when she was enslaved, she just felt an extreme tiredness this was because the elements Poison and Darkness were not very different.

Lilith: "They look alike"

Lilith was seeing the stigma in her right hand raised and immediately compared it to something.

Lilith: "Come out, I want to talk to you"

Immediately the wall of his room began to shake.

----???----

Darctalos: *? sigh ? "So you're going to do it?"

Darctalos had already been released from the shadows and was arguing with Yami in the room, unlike before when he was acting childishly he was thinking like an adult.

Yami: "You know me well enough in this half year to know if I'm serious or not.

Darctalos sighed again for... in fact no one knew how many times he sighed today.

Darctalos: "I really don't want you to take her away, but you won't listen to me, just let me tell you that..."

Yami: "You have a problem pet, right. When I found her they were playing with some monster babies"

Darctalos shook his head in denial.

Darctalos: "I don't mean those little guys"

Yami: "You mean your security guard"

Darctalos opened his eyes in surprise and got up from his chair and nervously asked.

Darctalos: "Did you see it?"

----☺️☺️☺️☺️----

Lilith: "I'm sorry, it seems that I'm going to leave and I don't know if I can take you with me"

She was talking to a corner of the room where the daylight did not reach, radiant amber eyes staring at her from the darkness.

They were the same as the girl's at this moment, unlike her usual black eyes.

And suddenly the eyes of darkness began to come closer.

----?️?️?️----

Yami: "Sure, even if I can't see him normal and even if he is hiding his manna, he can't hide his soul".

Darctalos:.

He remembered the eyes of the creature in front of him, dragons already have the ability to see almost everything, but she forced his eyes to evolve and see everything.

Yami: "I also saw how your few servants looked at your daughter, they were afraid of something. Every time they looked at her they were looking for something and then they lost all fear. The babies she played with, it was like she was playing with food.

She continued to speak as if it were a monologue.

Yami: "Many would consider her actions as something bad and cruel, but it is not good or bad, it is natural for any living being to eat, the strong eat the weak she looks like me in that aspect. I look like the good one on our side but for the other one I am evil incarnate and the truth is that I only do what I want".

Darctalos had noticed the mental strength of the two girls, doing something like this would crush the spirit of many.

As he thought this, the door to the room opened and Lilith entered the room.

Lilith: "I'm ready"

She was carrying a fairly large trunk Yami concluded that it was a quarter of the clothes and the rest of the books, because her room was full of them.

Yami: "Let's go, oh and by the way Darctalos I think I'll give you a vacation to spend some 'quality' time with your wife who is sad that I'm taking her daughter".

Darctalos was wondering whether to be happy or angry about the new vacation he was going to have and while he was conflicted in his mind Lilith and Yami left the room.

-----???-----Loli

Yami and Lilith went to the castle through a nearby forest, this was the longest route to the castle but Yami brought her here for some reason.

Lilith: ? panting ? "Wait, I can't take it anymore"

The girl could not gasp, no matter how hard she tried, she could not hold back.

Yami: "Don't worry, you're not used to it.

The sadistic queen did not stop continuing contrary to the girl's request.

Lilith: "Please let's stop walking!"

Yami: "Okay, how many times did you go out for a walk or to play?

The girl sat on a log that Yami had thrown with her hands and finally she could rest.

Lilith: "I am fine without playing, I am happy enough to read my books"

Yami: "If you don't want to walk, why don't you use it?

The girl got restless in a way that someone would hardly notice, but Yami noticed it completely.

Lilith: "What are you talking about?

Yami: "About this!"

Lilith could only watch as Yami disappeared and reappeared with something that looked like a snake's tail.

That tail came from behind her in the forest and the more she looked at herself the bigger it got.

Yami: "Let's see if she comes out with this"

Yami began to squeeze her tail tightly.

ZAAAAAAAZZZ

A loud hiss came from the forest and the trees were uprooted, something was going straight to Yami.

Bom

The first thing seen was the head of the dark purple snake opening its three meter snout with two terrible jaws covered with venom.

Yami: "heh, if you want to bite me you need a bigger jaw"

Yami changed to her thirty-meter Dragon form and used one of her legs to grab the snake by the head.

The impact left the snake unconscious and Yami was able to look at it calmly.

The snake was fifty feet long and ten feet wide, with smooth scales and different shades of color derived from purple with black prints.

Yami approached them to look at them better when...

Lilith: "I beg you! DON'T EAT IT!"

The little girl began to scream with tears on her face, Yami went down to the snake in front of Lilith and she came over to see how she was doing.

Yami: "Silly I wasn't going to eat it, I could only see why a 'Ghost Snake' h ad grown so much"

10