CHAPPTER 30: SNAKE AND DEMON
643 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami sat on the log that she had previously thrown so that Lilith would sit, Yami had already put on a one piece dress, it was true that she did not like it but they were easier to put on.

Yami: "Well? How did you find it?"

Lilith was still worried about the ghostly snake, but she realized she was only unconscious and sat down next to Yami.

Lilith: "We found its nest when we were still fleeing from the Races two years ago, they were being hunted by its rare and lethal venom. The humans only saw them as tools, luckily they were too weak and my father killed them easily, but only Sherry's egg remained intact".

Lilith was still telling the story when Yami interrupted.

Yami: "Sherry, that's your friend's name"

Lilith: "Mm, wait not you could see everything?

Yami: "I was lazy to see the name haha"

Lilith was impressed to see the different changes in Yami.

Lilith: "It seems that this type of snake grows at most three meters, the truth is I don't know why it grew five times more and its venom also became stronger".

Yami: "How it got this big is because of your Class 'Gorgon'"

The girl showed a face that said 'what is this idiot saying' but before she said anything Yami continued to talk.

Yami: "Don't make that face, I know very well what I'm talking about, I'm talking about your class, not your race. That class allows you to charm the snakes and help them develop, you just did it unconsciously.

The reason why several children did not have even a little knowledge about their status was due to an old tradition that consists of seeing it at the age of twelve when the commoners and the nobility come of age are sent to the academy.

All races grow the first eighteen years in the same way except the dwarf that stops growing at ten. After these ages it is very difficult to know the age of every one.

Lilith: "Do I really have such a class?

Yami: "Yes and that's a good reason for you to keep it.

Lilith: "Really!"

Lilith had been so excited that she jumped up and hung around Yami's neck, but she didn't even feel her weight.

Yami: "I'll give you a giant room so you can sleep with her and we don't have any big enough, we'll just make it.

Yami likes young children too much because of how innocent they can be, but she likes even more this kind of child who already knows how the world works, even if it's just a little.

Yami: "When Sherry wakes up we're going to the castle"

Lilith: "Mm! Now I'll ask him to take me"

Sherry woke up after a few dozen minutes and it was almost night, it had taken too long.

----???----

When the servants and guards arrived at the castle they panicked, obviously it was because of the giant snake and on its head a little girl reading a book and next to them two was Yami.

That immediately calmed them down and they returned to their activities, Yami approached a guard and gave him a few instructions, the guard immediately responded and left.

Yami: "Well before we see your room we'll do the ritual"

Lilith followed Yami or rather, Sherry followed her to the basement where the dungeon was located.

They still entered a dark, damp space where the occasional rattle and paws or anything else would be heard, but none of them were bothered.

They arrived at a room big enough that even Sherry could get into it without any problems, there were different instruments of torture covered with blood and rust and in the middle of the room a human man was tied up and gagged.

Lilith: "Ohhh, they're all real"

The girl could not contain her surprise and curiosity so she asked.

Yami: "They are, but they haven't been released. Disappointed? Me too"

Yami began to explain to the girl that she has a disappointed expression.

Yami: "The blood comes from monsters and they have been in the humidity so long that they started to rust. They just used them to scare the prisoners, they saw this and thought 'I don't want to feel pain' or something like that and talked, it's a bit of basic psychology. But now we won't be that soft, will we, nobleman?

The nobleman showed terror in his eyes, not only for Yami but also for Sherry who was staring at him. From some she was able to remove her gag and quickly started screaming nonsense.

Noble: "Wait, don't kill me! I'll give you all the gold you want! I'll join your army... GAAW"

Yami didn't even pay attention to his words and grabbed him by the throat, cutting off his breath.

Yami: "He's going to scream a little bit, doesn't he bother you?"

Lilith: "No, I'm used to it.

For her it was only a natural action, to live a life in which she only fled from humanity and was forced to kill them to survive, it was as necessary as killing a pig or a chicken to eat.

Yami just smiled and started squeezing the human's neck harder, in the end she couldn't utter anything but a few moans of agony while kicking as if she could change something with that.

Yami: "Uff, I killed him without spilling his blood, now we start creating the circle of invocation"

Lilith: "Do you know how to do it?

Yami made a small incision in the corpse's chest and began to answer Lilith.

Yami: "Not really"

Lilith-Sherry: Ahhhh!!

Yami: "So you can speak vermin"

Lilith was puzzled because she didn't know what Yami was talking about, but Sherry put her head down in submission.

Yami: "Well it doesn't matter now, in my previous world it was said that sometimes they were summoned, but that was a long time ago when 'according to' the monsters existed".

With the help of blood as paint he started to draw a perfect pentagram without the help of tools or anyone.

Yami: "But it doesn't matter now, really the only thing I know is that I have to recite something in Latin and offer what he likes, for that I have enough 'animals', for the circle

Yami finished drawing the pentagram, but she did not finish painting around the pentagram joining it with the new drawing.

Yami: "I just have to combine the one I know and the invocation magic I saw"

She looked happy enough, the circle she saw of Noel invoking his creatures stayed in Yami's mind and so she can use it.

Yami: "We just finished adding reality altering magic and everything is ready"

The average pentagram was three meters in diameter, the invocation pentagram was five, and finally the reality alteration pentagram was about ten meters, all of them forming a big circuit that nobody would know what would cause, it was so complex that any user of magic or magic circles would not understand it.

Yami: "How I don't have any of the above mentioned magic I can only use them this way, all thanks to the library of the castle... now only the mana and the catalyst are missing"

Yami took the body and revived it in a sense by taking away the mobility. She was only conscious and put it in the middle of the circle that had dried up by the time the outside was made so it didn't get erased.

Yami: singing¹

Each line that completed the circle began to shine more brightly, the brightness unlike the normal white or blue was red combined with something black.

The interior began to overflow with a tar-black liquid, although it was covered with the liquid the bright lines of the circle were clearly visible, suddenly a hand or leg came out of it was two meters thick with a jet-black coat.

A second one came out soon after, Yami watched it calmly but Lilith came closer to see it clearly leaving Sherry behind.

The 'hands' held on to the ground and pressed to lift her body like a bathtub, slowly some goat's horns emerged, but it was not only a para, there were three of them and her head was indeed that of a goat with red eyes.

Followed by her head, her big body came out with strong and voluminous muscles with the characteristic that it looked as if it was burning in lava and behind her back two pairs of bat wings, only simpler, just the ones of Yami.

Only the upper half of her body could come out and with them an intense heat and steam enveloping the whole room ñ if you smelled it carefully you could notice the smell of sulfur and flesh, Yami identified it very well was human burned flesh.

The Devil was not seeing either of the two girls, he was only seeing the body lying in front of him, he approached his claws to it and lifted it in frete of his face and smelled it a little, only the upper half had come out from inside the circle and only those half were five meters.

Akuma: Interesting...

His voice sounded like several overlapping.

The Demon's murmur stunned the two girls, Lilith for not understanding him clearly spoke in another language she had never heard, but Yami went for the overlapping voices, they all said the same thing in different languages, they were languages of the Earth something that surprisingly matched it.

If a person on earth heard him, he would be very confused by the other languages, he would believe that he was speaking in another language but he would understand it, the truth is that his brain would capture his language without knowing it and therefore he would understand him.

The Demon who had a free 'hand' used it to hold the arm of the nobleman and slowly pulled it out. The body began to shake a little and small drops of sweat ran down his face, the reason for this was that Yami only took away his mobility however after his death he still reconnected the nerves and sense that cause the pain.

And without any problem she pulled her arm off completely and then put it in her mouth. After chewing for a few seconds she suddenly started chewing on his feet and finally his whole body.

Demon: Delicious! How can it be so delicious? Full of greed, sin and lust! More! More!

The Demon tried to reach Yami with his claws that was the one that looked human and ignored Lilith.

However, Yami held him with her transformed arm and held him tightly.

Yami: "Don't worry, I have more of those. You really liked them.

Demon: Does it understand the snake?... no, similar but different. What do you want to give me more?

Yami: "Let's form a contract Catabolignes!"

-------

Author:

 1: I was going to put the Latin but in the end I got lazy, sorry

14