13. Training with a master
681 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the jade peak; by the peach tree that overlooked the quaint little village whose sounds were filled with a quiet humm of life, Hai Jingyi was slammed into its hard bark with all the strength of a stampeding elephant.

Gritting his teeth, he growled at his attacker,

"Tai Qiang, what in hells name are you doing?! Trying to kill me!?"

"You wanted me to train you." the man in question said lightly, Hai Jingyi realized training with a man whose stats went well beyond others in this world was a bit detrimental, at this rate he was likely to end up with shattered ribs before he even got to touch a sword,

Tai Qiang moved again, this time he came from the right, hai Jingyi dodged the blow that would have more than likely dislocated his jaw, he rolled back wide-eyed staring at the man

"What the fuck? weren't you the affectionate one just a while ago? is this how you court?! It is not effective at all! Where's the favour?"

"Good if you can dodge me you'll survive a fight. but if its victory you seek, learn the offensive.

Attack me."

Hai Jingyi grumbled,

"Attack you huh? just tell me to jump off this cliff right now at least my chances of survival are higher."

Still, his face showed clear determination as he got to his feet, this was his chance to spar with his dearest creation so what if he was disfigured in the process? If anything that might deter Tai Qiang, a win for everyone!

"Remember, show no mercy. I will do the same." He stated standing in his signature pose a straight back tilting his head to a proud angle his arms drawn back seeming regal calm and relaxed but if one paid attention, his left hand was more relaxed ready to draw his sword faster than the beat of a dragonflies wing, Hai Jingyi would have squealed if he wasn't too busy swallowing blood.

"No mercy. Understood."

Hai Jingyi ran at him, he was fast but still nothing compared to Tai Qiang both of them knew this. 

Physically Tai Qiang would obliterate him; blindfolded with his arms tied behind his back and his feet cemented to the floor

 This battle had to be won by other means,

His eyes glowed blue as he launched himself at Tai Qiang such an attack was obvious, Tai Qiang raised a hand to block him but Hai Jingyi vanished, just as he was about to get caught.

 reappearing behind Tai Qiang- he swung a kick but was blocked again, vanishing from view blinking to Tai Qiang's right.

He often fought with his left hand so Hai Jingyi thought he would find it difficult to block him from there, striking out in an arc bright energy erupting from his palm Tai Qiang met his attack with one of his own!

Blocking it without even manifesting his Qi...

"This reaction time is unfair, one drowns in an ocean while the other See's a stream." he thought blinking again, reappearing a few feet away, barely keeping his balance, 

Hai Jingyi felt very dizzy.

 

He now understood why so many players wanted Tai Qiang nerfed.

"That was very clever, but do not use an attack that leaves you weakened like that."

"I'm fine!" he growled annoyed, Hai Jingyi moved to attack again, if he couldn't beat him with skill, he'd defeat him with raw power!

using Player, Hai Jingyi;

public class ExampleClass : MonoBehaviour { void Start() { ParticleSystem ps = GetComponent<environment>(); variant Nature Element ex = Trees;vines;grass>externalForces;
Allow alt to extension@PlayerHaiJingyiCommand
Void on completion } Begin on UserInstance?
}

"Rise!" 

the grass beneath Tai Qiangs feet rose like snakes coiling around the man trying to confine him, not wasting a moment Tai Qiang drew his sword slashing through them just as Hai Jingyi spun a kick at his face, Tai Qiang barely managed to dodge it, Hai Jingiy was thrilled

"Almost got you there!" He laughed just as Tai Qiang swung his sword at him too fast to dodge Hai Jingyi froze as the sword's blade halted, true to Tai Qiangs fighting style, right by his throat. he always went for his throat.

"Remeber no mercy, do not pause for anything."

"got it," Hai Jingyi said, he drew back a few steps getting into a fighting stance

"You wish to go again?" Tai Qiang asked amused

"It'll take a lot more than that to get me on my knees."

Crossing his fingers in a dragon sign the code's influence awakened the plants around them, the peach trees branches grew out in sharp stakes stabbing into the ground where Tai Qiang stood.

He had long vanished reappearing behind Hai Jingyi, grabbing him from behind his sword back at Tai Qiangs throat his hands caught in Tai Qiangs hand, If he blinked now their closeness would take Tai Qiang with him, he couldn't call the vines to attack because he knew he wasn't fast enough to dodge them himself, he was getting irritated

"Good, its effective but too slow use a faster attack." 

Too slow? you're just too fast!"

Not letting his frustration get the best of him it was his fault for coding him so strong, the gap between them was massive and the only way to beat him would be to fully use his coding abilities and do what? disintegrate him? too cruel, blast him to mars? no, he would never do that to Tai Qiang.

He growled, frustrated.

"You're over thinking it," His voice felt too close for his liking, but struggling could result in a terrible accident with that sword drawn so close to his arteries, 

"Strategy is important but do not let it cloud action."

"Jeez, you're in full teacher mode."

"Would you rather I act as your lover?"

"No!" Hai Jingyi yelped, anything but that! "That won't help with Hua Fang,"

Tai Qiang chuckled at Hai Jingyi's predicament, his grip on Hai Jingyi tightened, his head resting on his shoulder like an entitled cat, taking liberties with him after basically pounding him into the ground... it reminded him of the ancient cliche of a mountain bandit threatening a travelling noblewoman, it was embarrassing.

"I'm glad one of us is enjoying my humiliation,"

Tai Qiang was charmed by the woebegone face Hai Jingyi wore, wanting to tease him.

"I will count it as a win if you can get out of my grasp."

"Do I get a prize?"

"Yes, if you can do it."

This test was difficult Tai Qiangs grasp was like a steel trap and there was a sword still dangerously close to his neck, he'd have to be creative here

"I can do it," the blue light in his usual dark eyes shining even brighter

Though it was going to be risky he called up the system prompt his mind focused on its execution, if he made an error here he wasn't sure what would happen.

 

echoFunction() {
  echo "Time shift Paradigm"
}
fooBar() {
  alter "time flow"
}

echoFunction; reverse
fooBar; 00:01:45:99
echoFunction; On instance
}echoFunction radius 15#M

confirm request Usr Hai Jingyi

 

"Well here goes nothing,"

"Rewind," he stated and they felt the world pause around them, silence similar to the time he demonstrated his ability to the Sect Lords before they felt themselves pulled apart Hai Jingyi watched as the world around him wound itself back one minute and forty-five seconds through his estimate it would reset the world back to their second round.

The code was incredibly powerful and he felt it draw out a massive chunk of his energy even though he had limited the distance of its influence

 ".kcatta retsaf a esu wols oot tub evitceffe sti ,dooG"1"Good, its effective but too slow use a faster attack."  he heard the words as Tai Qiang was relocated where he was during the vine attack the simulation quickly stopped just as Tai Qiang found himself back at the point where Hai Jingyi sent the branches to attack him, not wasting a moment he blocked the incoming attack slashing the sharp stakes.

That move was very impressive.

"You can reverse time, as well?"

"I..Its a part of...the Stillness tech...unique..." He gasped, taking deep breaths he straightened himself out playing his princely charm up, his mind screaming.

"Dont faint, dont faint. don't faint!"Dont faint, dont faint. don't faint!"

"I won, Shifu." he stated proudly, he was a little dizzy and his hands were trembling but he stood strong.

Tai Qiang smiled a slight smile,

This all-powerful being of his was such a wonder.

 


 
 
 
 
 

23