2. It didn’t happen.
1.2k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many hours later Hai Jingyi found himself with a room and a bed and some food, Tai Shi Qiu completely bought the story of being a young lad in seclusion at the time of the attack only to be saved by his master Na Nuan and in his dying breath told him to flee to protect the secrets of their sect.

Such a tale... sure it was in line with the original story plot but to believe him so easily are you sure you're meant to be sect head brother Tai Shu Qiu? ╮(─▽─)╭

But now alone with his thoughts, Hai Jingyi began to grow worried, clearly, he is in the game he so lovingly created,

The game filled with violence and potential death traps, promiscuous couples and magical beasts and villains… he sat up from the bed sleep no longer an issue he stared at the room he never cared for the furnishings during production but now be watched them closely watching the bits of data flurry around him within the objects in his room, so this is what chi looks like

"Gah, fuck my life…"

Stuck in a game as a nameless character that was probably meant to be dead in the first story arc.

Sure he is cute and all but these characters only ever appeal to fujoshi's and maybe a few fudanshi that would ship him with the first big strong man they could see.

He paused hearing a shing! sound

Getting up from the bed he went to observe knowing only one of his characters would be awake at dawn practising his swordsmanship

Tai Qiang,

he smiled.

Now if this Hai Jingyi was a playable character he would have been saddled with Tai Qiang for sure, everyone loved his warrior types, but he banished that dreadful thought thankful that this script had no romantic subplot.

It was part of the game's appeal if no one was canon then anything goes, go be gay, straight or bi!

Hell, love a demon monster no one cares it could be canon since nothing was confirmed!

He smiled remembering the horrible swordplay fan fiction he'd read about Tai Qiang and his beloved sword, if he ever found that his face would turn red from sheer embarrassment, as it was Tai Qiang was the least shippable character obsessed with fighting and training he barely had any other qualities that shone through yet who had the most doujinshi drawn about him?

Hai Jingyi sat mesmerized by the smooth movements of the swordsman lethal yet graceful.

What was it about him that drew people towards him, aside from the looks and ability, of course, he rested his head on his arms watching Tai Qiang was soothing his eyes felt heavy, a quiet yawn escaped parted lips as eyes fell shut.

Maybe it was the dedication he showed in his work, the unshakable moral compass, if he could be devoted to a person the same way he was to his fighting, he would be a very attractive partner.

Hai Jingyi did not notice the sword stop nor Tai Qiang pause to look at him nor did he hear the man leap into the air or quietly land by his sleeping head he didn't feel a thing as he was placed in his bed and covered by a heavy quilt or the heat of a body close to a sleeping youth.

Nothing was seen and since it wasn't seen,

So it didn't happen.

33