5. Scorned lover in a shoujo manga!
929 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

When Hai Jingyi woke up, it was not to a sight he was expecting,

The room was quiet, the drapes billowed in the light breeze and two eager faces hovered over him.

"Yan Yang, Wen Xia what are you doing?"

The two disciples jumped back bowing low

"We're sorry master we were just waiting for you to wake up,"

"Why how long was I asleep?" hai Jingyi asked sitting up

"A week,"

"Oh, then is there a problem?"

The two youths had stars in their eyes as their gaze fixed on him, they were so cute! he really wanted to pinch their cheeks.

"Master, are you a god descended from the heavens?"

"huh?" ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌. that was an unexpected question...

"In the village, the demons were all gone in that tower of light, even their bodies even the blood that was you wasn't it?"

"Oh, yes...why?"

The two lost it, they had been rushing to the scene when a massive beam of light tore through the sky wiping out only demons humans weren't affected at all, it was like a cosmic sign an act of a god!

"How is that even possible an attack that specifically targets and completely wipes out the enemy it didn't touch anyone else why don't more people know about that?"

Hai Jingyi was thrilled to see the two young disciples fanboying over him but he had to play the role of the injured prince benevolent and wise in his pain while still riding out the lie that those were Na Nuan's ultra-secret techniques of the Hóng fènghuáng sect.

"one, I am not a god I am just a very hungry person,

Two for it to work one must know exactly who their enemies are if there is even the slightest uncertainty in heart many if not all will suffer,

That also answers the third question, if all knew how many would do you think survive in this world?"

Yan Yang and Wen Xia were stunned into silence, such an attack existed but if it were well-known humanity would have long been extinct.

"Master how many attacks like that do you know?" Wen Xia asked

"There are twelve in total, I only know seven Na Nuan was killed before he could teach me the rest and the books burned to ash,"

He saw the solemn faces of the two young lads and decided that was enough role-play, it was getting depressing,

"But that is all in the past," He smiled brightly,

"Perhaps when you're strong enough in mind heart and soul I'll teach you so that it doesn't end with me,"

"Really master Hai Jingyi, do you think were worthy?"

"I do not know that's up to you strengthen your cores and sharpen your minds we'll start small in three months the with the fourth attack be ready by then."

They finally left leaving Hai Jingyi with his thoughts and a rumbling stomach,

*Really they could have at least brought me a snack *

He sighed moving off the bed trudging forward,

From the light, it was about evening so people would be eating in the mess hall but it was so far and he really did feel faint,

The body craves food but lacks the strength to get it,

He could always teleport but he was pretty sure he'd die if he did.

Well at least he'd learned somethings

1.Teleporting bad; the nausea just isn't worth it.

2. Hua fang Bad, adorable crazy bastard that would feed a town to his underlings.

3 .Using the code to remove ragdolls from a scene looks like an act of god.

Really, it was a simple code; almost basic.

After a character no longer has any use in a scene the code would wipe them out, altering it to target the demons was easy enough but the main character had to be one hundred yards away for it to be in full effect, so he fixed it and bolted out of there with Tai Qiang before Hua Fang caught on.

"Why the fourth one?" he heard a voice ask and nearly flew into the air from the shock,

Standing by his window in all his glory was Tai Qiang.

How long had he been there?

"There are twelve attacks you only know seven why start with the fourth one?"

Regaining his composure, Hai Jingyi flew off his handle

"You idiot you nearly gave me a heart attack! I'm on my last legs here I need to get some food before I collapse,"

A basket was tossed into his hands it smelled heavenly all was forgiven as his eyes shone in anticipation sitting on his bed to eat.

There were lots of cakes and fruit so he just picked an apple and began chowing down.

"Its the easiest to learn, doesn't use much chi really convenient in fights and it won't kill them."

"Oh,"

"Not that I'm not thankful for the food but why are you here? Did you miss me? oh, Tai Qiang we've only been apart for a week, how could you bear to live without me before if you're like this no-"

*smack*

"Ouch! that hurt you, idiot!"

A pebble had been thrown his way,

"you just carry those around?"

"Since I met you."

"Really? (¬_¬) why are you here though, I'm glad for the company but you always have a reason for something has that little trick of mine caught the eye of other sect heads who want to meet me?"

Tai Qiang didn't answer, so Hai Jingyi knew he had guessed right

"Really? I was just guessing, word travels fast around here." he paused biting into a cake

"Do I have to meet them now?"

"You don't if you don't want to."

There were few pros to meeting them they'd have him show off some of his moves then argue about who would get to take him but Tai ShuQiu wouldn't let them since the man considered him family at this point, then again if he didn't go they'd stay here longer and no one wants that to happen.

"Really if life was that simple I wouldn't but why deny potential allies? its been years since the sect Lords sat together,"

besides if he refused it would look bad for the two brothers.

He bit into a cake, it was delicious so he carried it with him

"shall we go?"

he said linking his arm to Tai Qiang to keep himself steady,

"I could carry you."

"I'm fine,"

they walked for a bit, in a pleasant silence

"Tai Qiang, are you alright?" Hai Jingyi asked.

"Yes, why?"

"You're being nice to me. Not that I mind but it's odd."

"You said for that attack of yours to work one must know exactly who their enemies are if there is even the slightest uncertainty in heart many if not all will suffer,"

"Well someone's diligent, why do you ask?"

"Am I someone you're unsure of?"

What is this script? He sounds like a scorned lover in a shoujo manga!

ಥ⌣ಥ

"What are you talking about? you're my favorite person here, we just had to get out of there because you said you didn't like noise I figured you're ears were sensitive or something."

Tai Qiang softened his gaze at the oddity that was Hai Jingyi, as he went on about how he would finally get a legendary sword soon.

Hai Jingyi in the time you slept Tai Qiang realized this constant chatter isn't that annoying.

25