8. Achievement Unlocked!
811 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hai Jingyi was distressed.

Tai Qiang had done the unspeakable, he dared display affection, and to a man at that! This went against everything he was built for! It went against the code, the very structure of this universe!

Granted the few scripts in the wireframe left out a lot of development in their characters especially Tai Qiang whose character sheet was limited to noble, stoic, vicious and likes swords... but what in the world was that!

This game had no romance subplot!

This wasn't an Otome it was Battle Royale!

The characters were supposed to be devoted Masters of the heavenly path or ruthless cultivators of the heretic ways and wasn't it wrong for his own creation to like him like that?!

Wasn't it blasphemy?

Wasn't it incest?!

After all, he was the creator of most of this world and even now he held its structure in the palm of his hand like the Buddha held the universe in his so technically he was their father!

Nothing made sense any more and what's worse, he held about thirty per cent of the blame.

Thinking back on his behaviour following Tai Qiang around like a sheep had probably made him think he liked him, he did he really did but not as a love interest definitely not as a love interest!

“I loved you like a mother!”

And telling him that he was his favourite person granted that was true but of course, his words had been misconstrued!

Clinging onto him like some weak maiden and being carried around like a bride

Looking for him on a daily basis just to spend time with him…

No, he didn't hold thirty per cent of the blame, he held all off it!

This was all the fault of Hai Jingyi!

Lying on the bed tugging at his hair and rolling around like a distressed chicken his mind screamed one thing and one thing alone

“Hai Jingyi you are a fucking idiot!!”

The line between friends and ambiguous sexual tension had already been crossed, he had really done it now.

He had bent the most powerful character in Phoneix Rising, achievement unlocked! 

He could practically see the splash screen cheering

Congratulations you have made an asexual become gay!

5000+ points.

Level 7 reached, rank raised to unholy Vixen,

continue your hard work!

What the hell!

And the fact that he reacted to the kiss, that wasn't his fault anyone would have gone soft in the knees if they were embraced by such a man… No not anyone...had he caught the gay?! How could he when he was apparently the carrier of the virus?

Were the symptoms so severe as to convert him into a cut sleeve?

At the memory of his pitiful self surrendering to Tai Qiang, the feel of his lips still fresh on his own he could feel his manliness slipping away like sand in an hourglass. The water had been spilt he could only mop it up. But how could he fix this-this was bad for everyone involved.

For one thing, Hai Jingyi wasn't gay, he was an affectionate idiot but he wasn't gay! Secondly, between them he would clearly be the bottom a fate he would rather not dwell on and third he wasn't planning on living in this world forever which with Tai Qiangs mindset would be how long he’d expect their relationship to last...he had a cat waiting for him back home!

He had family and friends he couldn't throw all of that away!

“I can't abandon Percy Catson! He’s my true son!” he wailed into the pillows

This relationship couldn't happen!

Nope somehow he had to stop them from going any further he had to burn the forest while the trees were still young and get back to his own world!

This transmigration had been fun he had met a lot of his beloved creations but it was time to leave! He paused, actually with all the fun he had been having he had not paused to think of how he got here...his memory ended after stepping out to buy Percy Catson some fish.

Could he have actually died?!

How?!

No, no he couldn't have, right?

He sat on the bed in a lotus form closing his eyes he called on the first person replay script, finding his file he flipped back all the way to the beginning of his arrival here but when he tried to go further he was met with an error

<Sudo cd Videos:

..

file02589- not found>

Ah, so it began recording only after he arrived shifting his focus he chose another view

<Sudo Apt Cutscenes: Replay OpenScene qstorymode>

Finding the file he knew so well he decided to watch it from the Hai Jingyi’s perspective, maybe the fall of his sect would give him some insight as to how he got here.

If anything it was worth a try.

<Sudo Apt Cutscenes; $get alt func$

...

Play>

These are useless codes that would never work, games use C# C++ and or Java this is system command script specifically for ubuntu altered to fit the story

21