Vol 1 Chapter 6 – Seeing a seductive lady could turn a person into a pervert
5.3k 5 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

 

Naturally, even a princess would be vain of her looks like most women do. Seeing Xiao Hua staring at her in reverence, Long Lian naturally felt happy! She knew that she was beautiful but it never gets old to get praised for her looks.

 

Due to her joy, the question that Long Lian wanted to ask Xiao Hua was forgotten! It was a small blessing for Xiao Hua to avoid answering why she was carried by An Jing.

 

Sitting at the edge of the hot spring, Xiao Hua slowly dipped her right feet into the water and feel around what was on the floor of the hot spring. It would be embarrassing to trip over something and gotten another injury on the same day. Confirmed that her feet managed to find something steady to step on, she slowly stepped into the hot spring without removing her robe. She was not as daring as Long Lian who only wears underwear that did not do much of a good job to cover what needs to be covered.

 

Xiao Hua let out a comfortable sigh while using her hands to hold down her floating robe under the waist level water. The hot spring’s temperature was naturally warmer than the bath she had earlier and the draft from the wind on her wet skin during the walk over was enough for her to break out goosebump.

 

"Whenever I’m allowed, I always come here for a good soak." Long Lian rubbed her face with a wet towel. Xiao Hua looked around and found that it was only the two of them in the area. An Jing and An Wan had left them alone without her knowing.

 

Standing on the heated rock could be quite painful, so Xiao Hua tried to find somewhere to sit to save her poor feet. She doubted, with her current height, that she could sit with her neck above the water level.

 

"What are you looking for?" Long Lian asked when Xiao Hua tried to strain her eyes to look into the water.

 

"Xiao Hua wishes to find a place to sit. Princess should sit down too. You might hurt your feet from the heat."

 

Long Lian’s face suddenly crumpled as if she was scolded. "Xiao Hua, do you hate me?"

 

"What?" How that thought comes into her mind? "Of course not."

 

"Are you not angry that I did not tell you I'm the Guilin Country's Princess?"

 

Princess, actually this young lady had already know who you are when you appear before this lady with chalk like face and your free sharing story session.

 

Despite that Long Lian had not revealed her identity of a princess; just the fact of being kidnapped as a hostage and sent to MongLu’s residence, as well as the chalk face that hides her beauty was enough clues for Le XiaoTing to realize who she was.

 

"You did the right thing not to tell me." If anyone from MongLu knew who she really was, Long Lian might be treated badly. But it was weird… why did the Munzhu country's King did not reveal Long Lian’s identity to his trusted General MongLu?

 

"Then why are you being so distant with me?" Long Lian asked very emotionally, her chest heaved in a very distracting way due to the harsh breathing. Xiao Hua fought hard not to stare at the heaving objects attached to the princess' chest.

 

Seeing a beautiful lady makes one perverted, even if the other party being a lady as well.

 

"Princess-" Seeing Long Lian glaring at her, she quickly corrected, "Ah Lian, you are a princess and I am a servant. We must not forget our identity."

 

Xiao Hua does not want to die! Oh, wait, being the Third Prince’s maid was the same as making an appointment to meet Death himself!

 

When tears started to fall from Long Lian's eyes, Xiao Hua grew panicked. Oh no! The princess is crying!

 

But Xiao Hua did not immediately rush to comfort her. Instead, this lady started to compare this crying beauty to the crying beauties in her original world.

 

How could there be such a big difference? Le XiaoTing had seen many beauties turned ugly when they cried, including yours truly. Only top actresses could cry without having their face turned red as a tomato with unattractive swollen eyes.

 

Xiao Hua quickly slapped her head inwardly. Now was not the time to admire authentic crying beauty!

 

"Prin- no, Ah Lian, please don't cry."

 

"You don't want to be my friend?"

 

"That’s not true! I want to be your friend."

 

"Really?"

 

Xiao Hua nodded quickly. Being a princess’ friend was not that bad. There might even have some benefits from it! Since things had already turned this way, becoming Long Lian’s friend does not make much difference anyway. Xiao Hua could not help but felt that her future was already miserable for being a maid to a very beautiful prince.

 

A very beautiful prince that was almost useless!

 

The novel only stated that the Third Prince was a beauty that does not involve in politics, choosing to indulge himself in art and books. A scholarly attitude, but it was not suitable for a prince.

 

Long Lian amazingly stopped crying without a second to waste as soon as she saw Xiao Hua agreed. Long Lian’s face was slightly pink from the crying, but it could also be from the heat from soaking the hot spring.

 

"But Ah Lian, you might be criticized for having a maid as your friend," Xiao Hua warned.

 

"What's there to be criticizing about? Fourth brother even married his maid!"

 

What? The fourth prince married his maid?

 

Xiao Hua was very surprised to hear that there were other princes. The novel only mentioned three princes in Guilin country. The crown prince was the firstborn prince, the Second Prince was the hero of the novel, and the Third Prince was the most beautiful man in the novel.

 

In this novel, only the firstborn son of the emperor was allowed to be the crown prince despite not given birth by the Empress. The main reason was to avoid favoritism despite them being illegitimate. An Emperor of an earlier generation foresees that his descendants would not able to keep their libido and mind in check when it comes to women and their wiles. There was news from other countries where the Emperors would choose a Crown prince depending on their mother’s favorability.

 

There was an exception to the firstborn being the crown prince. It was only if the First Prince was found to be unsuited or deceased, the crown prince position will be given to the Second Prince.

 

"There’s no need to worry! No one will care about you being my friend. If anyone dares to bully you, I will help you to punish them!"

 

What a great princess! Xiao Hua gives you a ‘Like’! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

 

In the end, Long Lian was full of happiness and Xiao Hua did not find a place to sit. As a result, her condition had gotten worse.

 

She could not move her legs! How can this hot spring be so dangerous? Isn't it famous for healing?! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

 

Her poor legs were so red that she feared to touch it. Her legs do not felt the burn after few minutes of the tea accident, but after the hot spring, she felt strong stinging sensations from her legs.

 

"Wait here, I will call the Third brother!" Long Lian quickly wear an outer robe before dashing away with An Wan who had appeared as if she had an antenna to receive a distress call, leaving Xiao Hua sitting right beside the hot spring with An Jing guarding beside her.

 

Xiao Hua wanted to know… what does her injury got to do with the Third Prince? Before he arrives, she needs to get dressed! Her clothes were wet and clinging to her body, leaving nothing much to the imagination!

 

Somewhat desperate, Xiao Hua pleaded, "Sister An Jing, it would be better for me to get dressed now, right?"

 

"The princess says to wait here. I will get an outer robe for you."

 

It was not long after An Jing left to get her a robe when Long Lian was already back with the Third Prince in tow!

 

Ah Lian, do you want this friend of yours left without any dignity?! (╬ Ò﹏Ó)

 

Why does it seem like the Third Prince dumped whatever he was doing when he heard a little maid suffering an injury?

 

81