21.3: Library of Knowledge
5.6k 33 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Thank you @a_apple, @LilyTree, @Jakob, @RosaD, @Kiv0, @Arunara, @AliacHui, @meow_neko, @Exivac, @ReincarnatedSol, @TwinDragons, @Crosslynn, @Softy05 & @Daryl76679 for the follow!

Sorry for the long time between each upload...I'm kinda lazy? I've been reading a lot of fanfiction lately, so that took most of my time, which I know, is an extremely poor excuse haha.

 

'Getting lost in thought again I'd say.

As of now, the thing at hand is finishing the LoK and making the artifacts that will automatically make the trials.

So, since I've already gotten the outer layer of the library, how about we continue with the infrastructure?'

 

So, infrastructure.

That's obviously walls...floors...right?

Perhaps the ceiling's also part of that.

Honestly, I don't know.

But that's what my trustworthy system's for!

I'm honestly feeling incredibly thankful to the old universe.

Who wouldn't be thankful for a "helper" when you have abysmal knowledge of everything that's got to do with vision...and sometimes the lack of basic knowledge

And yes...I could just cancel the possession with my Blessed Body, but right now I find it fun to explore all the things I didn't know about before.

I want to see it slowly, so I can get accustomed to all the new things...although my soul or brain probably wouldn't mind all the extra knowledge.

You can call me stupid all you want, but I won't know, so feel free... ;)

 

Alright...we're getting side-tracked like always.

I apologize for that my beloved reader...yes you!

 

So, people will be able to enter the LoK to gain knowledge.

But of course, not all knowledge will be available to them, since they gotta work for it.

Therefore, I've devised an incredibly genius plan!

There'll be levels for different knowledge.

These levels will each have a block or section or a place to be, so I'll just name them according to the alphabet depending on their information worth!

That means, that Section A, will contain the top information and secrets, while Section Z will contain...useless information...to me at least.

 

As we talked about earlier, to gain access to different levels of information, the individual will have to go through trials.

Then I can make a system that requires them to bring back something from the trial as a way of "showing" they've completed it.

And yes, you don't have to worry, they won't be able to fool the ones that'll work here since the information of them completing the trial will also be registered here.

Meaning...drumroll, please...if they don't clear the trial, but somehow manage to get the item, the "workers" of the LoK will be able to determine whether or not that person got it the 'right' way.

I'm a genius ain't I? (A/N: Yea...yea...you're a genius)

 

「Use Major Skill: Creation to split up the Library of Knowledge in different "zones" according to my will.」

 

Instantly rooms of different sizes began appearing, each with different restrictions, allowing for my system to be in place!

To be honest, I had thought it wouldn't work.

I'm not sure why though.

It's like, I can't pinpoint where it could've gone wrong, but I just feel like I narrowly escaped a calamity.

And, to remind you, these "rooms" are all larger than the sun...which is pretty incredible now that I think about it.

But, when comparing it to how much knowledge it's got to store, it's probably not so big...or maybe it is. I'm not sure.

Anyway, getting sidetracked!

 

Since we already got a rough interior of the library, I might as well continue with furniture and the like.

Yes, you heard me right. Furniture.

What..? You didn't think I'd have furniture in the LoK?

Come on!

Anyway, I'm just joking.

 

So, furniture.

It's gotta be luxurious.

The farther you get in the library, the more luxurious it will be.

A small kind reward besides the available knowledge I'd say.

 

「Use Major Skill: Creation to create furniture for the interior of the Library of Knowledge. The furniture must become more and more luxurious the higher up in "zones" it is placed.」

 

Instantly furniture appeared everywhere.

Benches, tables, chairs, cushions, couches...whatever you name.

Every single piece of furniture you could even think of was somewhere within the LoK.

 

And, how am I seeing everything?

I don't know.

Or perhaps I do, but don't want to answer you?

It's not like you'd be able to pry the answer out of me.

 

Well!

Let me just give some finishing touches here and there, and we'll begin with the trials.

 

Not gonna have a "chapter-ly joke" in this chapter.

Instead, I'd like to thank y'all for all the support you've given me. Although I'm not motivated I'm still trying to write to satisfy you guys and my curiosity. But, due to me starting High School next week, the time between each chapter might increase even more, since I'll probably have to do more homework than before, while also being in school for longer periods of time.

I'm kinda getting pressured with what to do with my future cuz of the teachers "beating" (not literally beating, but metaphorically beating) it into our brains that we MUST do this, and MUST do that, and if you don't do these things, you won't get long in life, yadda, yadda, yadda.

So, I'm incredibly sorry to inform you that the story will probably be on Hiatus or smth for a while. I still hope you'll be here whenever I publish though since I still enjoy writing. I hope you understand my decision, instead of hating on me (since some people do enjoy doing that). Anyway, I hope you have a good day!

112