31.The Plan
1.5k 7 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Lynette fell in love with the mysteries she had found in Izana, Harlan, Nia, Armand, and Elena were gathered in Elena’s room to discuss the subject of this extravagant visitor.

「I have heard that Miss Lynette Lilstar has greater talent than her father as a magic item craftsman, but she has a somewhat… flamboyant personality」

Harlan pointed that out, besides adding his personal point of view. According to Harlan, it was likely that this carefree young lady had only come to Izana looking for fun and excitement.

Armand agreed with Harlan, he also could not imagine that the royal court could exercise any kind of control over the Lilstar Family, and likewise, he was sure that the Lilstar Family were not interested in war since in case of a large-scale conflict, not only would their work be increased, but the taxes to finance the war would also hit them.

「If it’s just a very boring rich girl, we can’t trust her…」

Neither Harlan nor Armand disagreed with Elena’s conclusion.

「Elena-sama, if Miss Lynette were to join you, what would be the benefits you could think of?」

Nia exclaimed that and Elena was deep in her thoughts for several seconds.

「Apart from the magic weapons and the magic cores that she possesses, with the help of Lynette, I could further strengthen the steel soldiers and the Izana Knights」

「How would such a thing be possible, Elena?」

It intrigued Armand. Was it possible to make those mytril puppets stronger?

「Lynette could engrave magic runes or spells on her armor, which they could use using the power of low-quality magic cores 」

With Lynette, it could turn puppet bodies into magical items.

Harlan and Armand who had been using the steel soldiers in their training and were aware of their strength showed expressions of amazement, how strong could those soldiers become who never tire and not feel pain if they could use magic runes and spells, and even magic weapons?

「And Lynette’s presence would contribute to the growth of Izana」

The presence of a Lilstar in Izana would attract many merchants.

「Then the benefits that it would bring would be big, the problem would be to find some way to get the loyalty of Miss Lynette... and there is also Bela's topic」

Arman pointed to the latter topic with a bitter smile.

「About Bela... there is actually a way to make such a person exist, a person who can transform iron into mytril as I do」

「Uh?」

Even Nia who was already used to seeing Elena doing the impossible was surprised to hear that.

「A puppet?」

Elena shook her head at Harlan’s question.

「A homunculus」

Everyone held their breath upon hearing that. Could Elena even use the alchemy of such a level as to create something at the apex of this flamboyant branch of magic?

「Using an SS core as a base, he could create a homunculus to which he would grant an innate ability, and this could be the use of the spell that turns iron into mytril

「If that were possible, then you would free yourself from an enormous burden, Miss Elena」

Elena had to spend a lot of her time creating steel soldiers and transforming iron weapons into mytril weapons to finance the development of Izana.

「One more benefit that would come from recruiting Miss Lynette」

Armand pointed that out. That girl possessed three prime quality magic cores.

「If I ask her for two of her SS cores as payment for allowing her to stay, she would not hesitate to give them to me」

Everyone nodded at Elena’s words, Lynette didn’t seem to care much about money, something natural considering that this girl had grown up in a gold crib and that, given her talent as a craftsman of magical items, she could make a small fortune in just a few days.

「In that case, the problem remains the same, how to ensure Miss Lynnete’s loyalty?」

「Elena-sama can do that, I’m sure」

Nia immediately responded to Harlan’s words.

「Being that way, what else do you need to create a homunculus, Elena?」

It surprised Elena that her father did not question Nia’s seemingly unsubstantiated words, however, she could not think too much about this, discomfort showed on her face as the answer to her father’s question emerged in her mind.

「Elena?」

Armand has been surprised to see Elena’s face blush.

「T-the seed of life of a man…」

What kind of girl would not blush when forced to give such a response to her father?

「Eh…?」

「T-the homunculus will consider that man as its father and will be blindly loyal to him ...」

Without enough courage to repeat her answer, Elena added that.

Armand sees Harlan and Nia looking at him with some discomfort.

「There is no way I can help something like that, my Lord」

Harlan exclaimed that and Armand’s body tensed completely.

Armand and Harlan were the only men next to Elena, Harlan had already seen his spring pass long ago, and Armand was still in his fall, still far from winter.

「It’s for Izana’s sake, my Lord」

Harlan added, and Armand only moved his lips without a single word emerging from his throat.

The meeting concluded when a plan was determined, Elena had to get the loyalty of Lynette, the rest of the topics were left aside to be treated once Elena was successful in her task. Harlan and Armand retired while Nia stayed behind to help Elena prepare for sleep.

「My father seems to trust you a lot, Nia」

Elena recalled how her father had not questioned Nia’s assertions that she could secure Lynette’s loyalty.

Nia smiled as she explained that for the past few days, she had joined the training regimen that Harlan and Armand had established for Erin, Teo, and Bryn. Armand took advantage of that to speak to Nia and ask questions about Elena, which led him to discover Nia’s enormous loyalty to Elena and the reason behind it. Although Nia did not say so, she also got information about Elena’s childhood.

「Nia, where does your confidence come from that I will get Lynette’s loyalty?」

Nia was unbuttoning Elena’s shirt when she heard that question, she took Elena's shirt off, revealing Elena’s pale bare skin and her pale chest sparse in volume but full of charm. Nia shyly tore her gaze from Elena’s body as she remembered what had happened a few days ago.

「Miss Lynette is very interested in you, her eyes were looking at you continuously from head to toe, so I’m sure Elena-sama can catch her effortlessly」

Elena let out an amused laugh upon hearing the strange reason Nia based her confidence.

「Nia, it almost seems like you’re suggesting that I seduce Lynette」

Elena continued to laugh but was slightly surprised to see Nia’s cheeks puff up slightly.

「That is precisely what I am suggesting, Elena-sama

「Eh... but we are both women...」

「Elena-sama doesn’t seem to have a problem with that, you seem you could jump on the cute little Erin or on the beautiful Bryn at any time, and sometimes it even seems to me you could attack my mother」

Nia crossed her arms as she exclaimed that, and Elena’s mouth opened completely.

Even with how busy Elena was lately, she didn’t forget to enjoy the sight of Bryn drenched in sweat from training, to rub the head of cute Erin, and to be fascinated by the great beauty of Maya, however, she had done such things discreetly, had she been discovered by Nia?

「Nia... you... are you jealous?」

Hearing that question, Nia’s face reddened completely, and see this made Elena lose her composure, she took Nia and pushed her onto the bed.

「E-Elena-sama ...?」

「How long has it been since the time we sleep in the same room?

With most of her white skin exposed, Elena was over Nia, looking directly into her eyes as she asked that question. It had been several weeks since the last time they sleep in the same room, at least since Nia had reunited with her mother.

「Nia, stay by my side tonight」

「I-if Elena-sama orders me to...」

Nia’s body trembled slightly and her face kept that blush. Inevitably she remembered what had happened days ago, with her lips being stolen by Elena and her body trembling because of Elena's caresses.

「I would never order you to do something you didn’t want to do, so Nia, do you want to stay by my side tonight?」

「Y-yes...」

With her heart pounding, Nia responded nervously.

「E-Elena-sama ?!」

Nia was surprised to feel Elena’s hands stripping her clothes.

「I’ll help you undress」

With Elena displaying the expression of a predator facing prey, Nia could not resist and ended up being stripped naked.

Elena hugged Nia tightly without her showing any opposition, finally, after so long Elena could feel Nia’s skin again.

Despite being on the edge, Elena settled for just having Nia like that, for now, that should be enough. Once Izana was solidly established, then she would take the next step into that dazzling lilies world, and Nia would be the first, in Elena’s list were Lynette and Bryn.

The next morning, at Nia’s insistence, Elena put on one of the several dresses Harlan had bought for her without consulting her. Nia’s idea was fully showed Elena’s beauty so that her attack on Lynette was devastating.

「I’m sorry to keep you waiting」

Elena entered the dining room with Nia behind her and the friendly chats halted.

Seeing Lynette’s mouth open wide, Nia was glad to see the result of the hard work she had taken to convince Elena to wear a dress.

The dress Elena was wearing was a light violet color, revealing the white skin of her shoulders and her slim porcelain neckline. The dress fitted delicately to Elena’s slim waist, stressing her figure perfectly to allow her chest to appear slightly more voluminous. It wasn’t a swanky dress, but Elena made it look like the garment a nymph would wear.

Elena’s hair had been collected except for a single lock that swayed on the right side of her face and on which was the violet butterfly brooch that Elena appreciated so much. A pair of butterfly-shaped earrings dangled from Elena’s ears and a pearl necklace around her neck completed the outfit.

Elena had not worn a dress since she fled Lutrel Palace three years ago, so a slight blush of discomfort stained her cheeks, which only served to further stress her beautiful appearance.

The discomfort that Elena felt did not allow her to pay attention to the silence that her appearance had caused, and she slowly walked to the table.

Armand who finally came out of his daze stood up to take Elena’s hand and guide her to her chair.

「You look as beautiful as your mother」

Elena heard her father whisper those intriguing words to her. However, under the circumstances, she couldn’t give herself the opportunity to question him about it. Between her father and mother, was there more to it than that story of her drunken father attacking her mother? Elena always thought this story was strange, she did not remember ever seeing her drunk father anytime, nor did she remember seeing rancor in her mother’s eyes when looking at her father.

「Y-you are beautiful, Elena-sama

After leaving her own stunned state, Lynette exclaimed that as her cheeks flushed.

Standing behind Lynette, Olga was surprised to hear her selfish junior master flattering another woman for the first time, yet she herself could not disagree. Elena Izana at dressing like a knight was beautiful and brave, but when she wears a dress was the very embodiment of beauty.

The old Harlan who was standing behind Armand could not help but smile full of satisfaction, he had bought several dresses for Elena because that was the clothes that she should wear as the young noblewoman that she was, but honestly, he did not expect her to use it.

With Armand, Lynette, and Elena at the table, Maya and the maids brought breakfast. At the moment formality reigned in the Izana palace, so the others had to eat in the servant's dining room.

53