32.Stealing a Spoiled Girl’s Heart
1.3k 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing breakfast, Elena turned her gaze to Lynette who showed a little nervousness.

「Miss Lynette, if you don't mind, I would like to continue our talk about your intentions to settle in Izana, but I would prefer if we did it in private, just the two of us」

「A-all right, I have no problem with that」

「M-miss…」

Concerned about Lynette's quick response, Olga tried to intervene but seeing Lynette raising her hand to order her to remain silent, she could do nothing more than direct her gaze towards Elena, could this woman be a demon instead of a Valkyrie? Elena was so beautiful that she had even stunned the vain Lynette, Olga couldn't help but ask herself that question.

Elena led Lynette into a large room that appeared to be her private study, once they both entered, the door closed, shutting out Nia and Olga.

「Lynette, this room is surrounded by spells that guarantee that nothing that happens here is known to anyone other than the two of us」

Of Elena's words, what surprised Lynette the most was that Elena omitted the formalities and called her directly by name.

「Please」

Invited by Elena to take a seat, Lynette sat on a luxurious sofa, and to her surprise, Elena sat next to her.

「E-Elena-sama?」

「Let's forget the titles and talk like two women who admire each other, what do you think about it, Lynette?」

Elena leaned slightly toward Lynette, and Lynette could catch Elena's sweet scent and enjoy a better view of the skin on Elena's shoulders and neck.

「I-if Elena wishes so…」

Lynette was again surprised when Elena hugged her.

「E-Elena-sama?」

Elena kissed Lynette's cheek and then turned away from her.

Receiving that simple kiss on her cheek caused an incomprehensible feeling of happiness in Lynette, which was strange, Elena was a woman and that should not have any special meaning.

「Only Elena, do you remember?」

Lynette could feel her face turning red and her heart skipping a beat.

At this point, Lynette had no problem accepting that Elena was more beautiful than her, even so, why were Elena's actions disturbing her mind and heart so much?

Seeing Lynette's flushed face, Elena let out a sweet laugh that hid her malice. To Elena, Lynette was beautiful, a nostalgic beauty, a beauty that made her remember the world in Kaname's memories, and most interesting of all, this girl seemed vulnerable to her flirting.

Elena was not an expert at flirting at all, she had never tried to attract anyone's attention, and in fact, she was always on the other end, avoiding the courtship of men.

「You are really cute when you blush」

Lynette's body trembled slightly.

「N-no way, Elena-sama is much more beautiful...」

Elena placed one of her fingers on Lynette's lips and she was surprised.

「Only Elena, do you remember?」

After saying that with a smile, Elena removed her finger from Lynette's lips and then brought it to hers. Seeing that caused Lynette's face to redden even more.

Lynette could feel her heart beating fast like she was trying to open her chest to escape this situation.

Elena was just getting carried away by the adorableness of Lynette's behavior and her beauty, all her flirting was entirely natural, stemming from Elena's own desires.

「But I really think Lynette is exquisite, if I were a man, I would lock you in this room and keep you here forever just for me」

Elena brought her face closer with a captivating gaze to Lynette as she said that.

Lynette felt her mind completely freeze while imagining such a scenario, she could almost imagine being apprised by Elena in this room and yet this did not provoke fear in her heart.

If Elena-sama were a man, I really wouldn't care if it happened… —to Lynette's surprise, this thought crossed her mind and her face reddened completely.

Elena moved away from Lynette and then stood up and went to sit on another sofa, which confused Lynette.

「So Lynette, why don't we start our friendly chat?」

Elena abandoned her flirtatious and seductive attitude, which to Lynette's surprise made her feel somewhat lonely.

Elena's actions were not part of an intricate strategy, she walked away from Lynette because she felt that if she didn't put space between them, she might end up push Lynette down on the couch to steal a kiss from her. Lynette was adorable and Elena was trying her best to hold back.

「A-as I said before, I can be very helpful for you, Elena」

Lynette exclaimed that after taking a deep breath to calm her agitated heart and put her mind in order.

「I totally agree on that, with your help, the power of my soldiers will increase considerably, however, I don't know if I can really trust you, Lynette」

「How can I get you to trust me?」

「Why don't you start by telling me what you want from me? So far you've only talked to me about what you offer me, but what about what you want in return? 」

Lynette fell silent, she needed to think carefully about her answer.

「Elena, to answer your question, could you tell me about your plans?」

「I have no problem. What I plan is simple, I will make Izana a home for myself and my important people, and I will accumulate enough power to destroy anyone who tries to harm me or my important people」

「Your important people?」

Elena smiled, she stood up and sat down next to Lynette again, causing Lynette's heart to jump.

「That's right, all the people who live here with me are important people to me, that's why I need to know what you are looking for Lynette, only that way I will determine if you can become an important person for me or not」

Elena could barely resist pushing Lynette onto the sofa to test her lips and start stroking her skin.

「A-An important person to Elena?」

For a strange reason and was difficult for Lynette to understand, imagining herself an important person to Elena threw her mind and heart into a storm of feelings. What was at the center of that storm? Lynette currently could not find the answer.

Elena brought her face back to Lynette with that seductive look.

「That's right, once you become an important person to me, I will make sure you have a happy and safe life」

Lynette watched as Elena took one of her pigtails and brought it to her lips, which caused her face to redden once more. Elena performed this action to contain her own desires.

Elena was touching her hair, Elena's lips were touching her hair, such a vision turned Lynette's world upside down.

「So, what are you saying, do you want to become an important person to me?」

Elena released Lynette's pigtail and moved her hand to Lynette's chin to force Lynette to look her in the eye.

「E-Elena-sama...」

With a smile on her lips, Elena moved closer to Lynette and kissed her cheek. It was torture for Elena to resist stealing a kiss from Lynette's lips, kissing her adorable cheeks was all she could do at the moment.

「Only Elena, do you remember?」

Lynette's heart was trying to escape again while her mind was in chaos. To her surprise, this time that kiss caused her not only a little happiness but also a little dissatisfaction. Was she wanting more than just a simple kiss on her cheek? The realization of this caused Lynette's face to redden once more and her heart was already totally out of control.

「You true are beautiful Lynette, in the capital, there must be hundreds of men crazy for taking you as a wife, have you already given your heart to any of them? If so, you could bring him to live in Izana with you」

Elena pulled away and Lynette regained some mental clarity, while Elena herself was trying her best to contain her own desires.

「N-no way, there is no such person...!」

There were many men interested in Lynette, but for all of them, the theme of her beauty was just a bonus to get, what the vast majority of them were looking is to establish a solid connection with the Lilstar family and of course, the talent of Lynette as a craftswoman of magical items. Lynette was aware of all this, and this was always the main reason none of those men disturbed her heart, they did not seek her, but her talent and her family.

「That's how it is? Well, let's forget about that, and let's get back to the topic, are you interested in becoming an important person to me? 」

「Y-yeah!」

Lynette surprised herself by offering that quick response without hesitation.

「Why don't you tell me about what you came to find in Izana?」

Elena returned to the other sofa causing a wave of confusion on Lynette. Why couldn't Elena stay close to her while they continued talking? Lynette was surprised to realize her own desires.

As for Elena, upon hearing that Lynette was an immaculate fruit, she must have walked away from Lynette, or else she would end up losing her mind and jumping on her.

「I-It really isn't that important, I just wanted to meet you and Bela, become your friend and talk. D-because of my position, I have never had a true friend, so I thought what you two being even more famous than me... the three of us could become friends, t-that was my intention before, but...」

Lynette stopped her words realizing that without understanding it her priorities had changed, however, she could not understand what she was looking for now.

With a bold smile on her lips and thinking Lynette was adorable, Elena stood up and sat next to her once more. It was impossible for Elena to resist the charm of Lynette.

「What do you want now then, Lynette?」

Lynette felt a strong heat flooding her body, her heart was out of control and her thoughts were a mess, however, within all that chaos, an absurd and unnatural image was taking shape.

「E-Elena, w-what about you? You are even more beautiful than me, there must be many men... 」

Elena placed her finger on Lynette's lips.

「I'm not interested in men」

After hearing that made Lynette's body jump and as the image in her mind became even clearer, her face reddened again.

「What about you, Lynette? What do you want now?」

Elena withdrew her finger from Lynette's lips and, after asking that question, brought it to her own lips. Lynette's gaze was drawn to that, and she could not take her eyes off Elena's lips.

「What's wrong Lynette, can't you tell me what you want?」

Elena brought her face close to Lynette's, and Lynette felt as if the world was spinning.

「E-Elena-sama, I...」

「You called me that way again, you really are a bad girl, I will have to punish you」

Lynette's mind went blank as she felt Elena's lips pressing on her lips, and the heat that flooded her body almost turned into a fire when she felt Elena's tongue invading her mouth. Elena could not resist any longer, Lynette was just adorable.

The image in Lynette's mind finally was clear, and in that image, she was in Elena's arms, her lips were stolen and her body would be taken by Elena.

Elena finally released Lynette's lips with a satisfied smile.

「So Lynette, do you want to become an important person to me?」

Elena was a little nervous, had given in to her desires, and feared that Lynette might end up running away.

All Lynette could do in response to Elena's question was to nod.

「In that case, what do you want now?」

「I-I, I want you, E-Elena-sama!」

There was no room in Lynette's mind for anything else, her thoughts were filled with Elena.

「Good girl」

Elena kissed Lynette again, and Lynette felt her body float. For Elena the result was unbeatable, in a way that she did not even understand, she ends up capturing Lynette.

The door to Elena's private study finally opened, and the first to come out was a blushing and smiling Lynette.

Behind Lynette, Elena left the room trying to act naturally, but a little frustration shone deep in her violet eyes. Since she had decided that Nia would be her first, Elena had to hold back so as not to cross the line with Lynette, however, to deal with the stress a bit, she kissed Lynette until they both practically lost their breath.

「Miss, are you all right?」

「I-I am perfectly fine... n-now we go, we have to unpack all my belongings appropriately, from now on I will start living in Izana with E-Elena-sama」

Lynette did not wait for a response from Olga and continued on her way with steps that mixed nervousness and happiness. As she ran after her junior master, Olga thought about the change in tone of voice with which Lynette had pronounced that 'Elena-sama', there was no longer respect in that tone of voice, but devotion, or perhaps something deeper.

「Nia, can you go with Lynette and receive the magic cores? I go find my father and Harlan」

Elena watched as Nia's eyes narrowed accusingly as she nodded, unable to resist the adorable jealousy that Nia was showing, Elena took her hand and led her into the study, then closed the door.

「E-Elena-sama—?」

Nia's lips were sealed with a kiss.

Elena no longer had doubts, that pleasant dream was possible, Nia was jealous.

Nia's back was pushed onto the bedroom door. Elena was letting go of her instincts, her left leg has been pushed between Nia's legs.

「Nia∽」

Elena was forced to take a breath of fresh air, but immediately her lips wanted to continue tasting the taste of Nia's lips.

Elena's left leg pressed and rub on Nia's crotch, and this led to Nia's left leg rubbing on Elena's crotch.

Nia's hands hugged Elena's back and Elena's hands moved frantically over Nia's body seeking to touch her skin directly.

They both lost control of their bodies. Their hips moved up and down rubbing on each other's crotch. Their tongues writhed wildly and their minds went out.

「Elena-sama∼ Ah!」

「Nia∽ aah!」

Their lips parted only to let out gasps of pleasure as their backs arched and their legs lost strength. Neither of them had the slightest experience, they simply lost control of their bodies because of the pleasure.

Two minutes later, that door opened again and a very flushed Nia left the room. After climaxing by kissing Elena and rubbing her body with hers, Nia quickly adjusted her uniform and left the room without saying a word. She was too embarrassed to look Elena in the face, but she was undoubtedly happy.

Inside the room, Elena practically jumped from side to side with emotion and happiness. That dream was at her fingertips, and besides, now she also had Lynette.

She had almost crossed the line with Nia, and this would not have been a problem, what did it matter if she ended up breaking her own promise to wait until after solidly establish Izana? However, her own lack of experience led her to be carried away by her instincts and she could not proceed properly, even so, Elena could not feel unsatisfied.

Two hours later, as an enthusiastic Lynette continued unloading her belongings from the carts, Elena, Harlan, Nia, and Armand gathered under the palace, in the necropolis still under construction.

Instinctively Nia kept a certain distance from Elena, but this did not sadden Elena. Nia's shy demeanor was adorable, adorable enough that Elena felt her nose could start bleeding at any moment.

「This place is no less impressive than the palace...」

Armand declared that when he first saw the necropolis. The place practically comprised a gigantic chamber excavated below Izana, whose polished stone ceiling was supported by robust white marble columns, which were decorated with sculptures of butterflies perched over human skulls.

The gigantic marble walls were also decorated with sculptures that referred to death, and to who she seemed to be revered as the goddess of death, Elena and her apparent symbol, the butterfly. All the marble used by Necro had been discovered in abundance while the huge underground chamber was excavated.

As for the necropolis itself, it comprised many beautiful tombstones and crypts, all of them also made of white marble. In the same way, there were numerous beautiful sculptures beautifully carved, all of them corresponded to Elena wearing different costumes; knight armor, princess dresses, and there were even one about Necro felt remarkably proud, it was a sculpture in the center of the necropolis, in which Elena raised a skull to the sky with her right hand, while in her left hand held a chalice, and her clothes are a long dress. In this sculpture, Elena was practically represented as a beautiful goddess of life and death.

「Although instead of a necropolis, this place could practically be called Elenepolis…」

Necro who heard Armand's words raised his chest proudly.

Elena who could not deal with this level of Necro devotion, and could only laugh with some discomfort.

54