36.New Visitors
1.4k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At opening her eyes at dawn, Lynette flinched slightly to see Elena looking at her with a warm smile on her lips.

"Good morning my princess"

Elena accompanied those words with a kiss on Lynette's lips. With her mind and heart awash with warmth and desire, Lynette moved her arms to cling to Elena.

“Elena-sama∽”

Lynette was reluctant to allow Elena to part her lips.

“So, you're a little selfish”

To Lynette's liking, Elena kissed her again.

Elena tore her lips away from Lynette only because a pair of knocks were heard at the door.

"Come on"

The one who entered was Nia, who directed a subtle look at a very nervous Lynette who covered her body with the sheets while Elena stood up.

“Good morning, Elena-sama, Miss Lynette. I hope you had a pleasant night”

Lynette's face reddened at ear Nia´s words.

“Good morning Nia, it was a nice night, could you help Lynette?”

“As you order, Elena-sama”

Elena smiled when she noticed the jealousy that Nia was trying to hide.

While Nia helped Lynette dress, Elena did it alone.

“Lynette, you can go ahead to the dining room, I need to give Nia some instructions about the day”

“Of course Elena-sama”

With a beaming smile and a slight blush on her cheeks, Lynette left the room.

“What are your orders, Elena-sama?”

Holding back the urge to laugh, Elena approached Nia and touched her face.

“Weren't you the one who suggested this?”

“I don't know what you're talking about, Elena—”

Nia was unable to finish her words, Elena stole a kiss from her.

“You can sleep with me tonight, do you agree?”

Nia silently nodded with her cheeks slightly flushed.

Having incorporated Lynette into her secret garden, Elena was wanting to fulfill that beautiful dream she had earlier about Nia, pushing her onto the bed and fully enjoying her delicate figure and soft skin.

From another perspective, this led to the birth of a predator.

After having fought a battle to the death with the Xibil, having been hit by the Kaname´s poison, and having experienced the shocking presence of an Ajawab, Elena had already experienced enough to understand that there was no reason to hold back or worry about things without sense.

The next one I need to add to my garden is Bryn —with such a scandalous thought in mind, Elena proceeded to join the others in the dining room for breakfast. Now that Lynette was part of Izana, social protocols were eliminated and everyone shared the table, including the somewhat nervous Olga and her husband Raúl.

“Elena-sama, could you provide me a room to use as a workshop?”

“If you have something in mind for a workshop, no matter how big or ostentatious it is, I will build it for you, until then you can use any room in the palace that you like”

That made Lynette blushed, it made her feel that Elena considered her someone special, which made her extremely happy.

“Dad, I want a little more of that”

Sitting on Armand's lap, Bela pointed to the marmalade.

Elena resisted the urge to laugh when she saw her father pampering Bela. She didn't feel a bit jealous about it, she received enough love from her mother to make up for her father's coldness, so now it was her father's turn to let out all those paternal feelings that he was forced to hide.

“Today I will not lose, nee-san”

Teo declared that while casting a challenging glance at Erin.

"We'll see"

Erin replied with a dismissive challenging look.

Both siblings struggled each day in their training, which had led them to develop a healthy rivalry.

“This soup is very delicious, Maya-sama, how did you prepare it?”

“It's actually a pretty simple recipe...”

Maya and the two maids who had established a strong friendship were having their own conversation.

“Harlan-san, was you defeated by Necro yesterday too?”

Harlan showed a bitter smile to Nia's question, but his gaze quickly showed determined.

“Necro-dono is a hard opponent, but I feel like I'm beginning to understand his strategy already”

Harlan and Necro often play chess daily after dinner, and so far, Harlan hasn't been able to get a single victory.

Olga and Raul exchanged glances, everyone in the palace forgot common sense once their Miss Lynette decided to join Izana, however, the atmosphere was not unpleasant, it was as if they were all part of one big family, yet, who was that person named Necro?

After breakfast, Elena asked Lynette to accompany her outside the palace to show her something.

“Lynette, now that you are part of my family, I will show you the Izana´s secrets”

Lynette blushed when she heard Elena consider her as part of her family, did that mean she considered her as her wife? Such a thought caused Lynette's mind to fly away for several seconds.

Olga and Raúl behind Lynette did not cease to be surprised at the behavior of their young lady, she no longer behaved selfishly and although she continued to be vain, recently she did not stop praising Elena´s beauty, the vain Lynette Lilstar saying that another woman was more beautiful than her? The world had gone mad, this was what they both thought.

The thoughts of Lynette, Olga, and Raul were forced to stop once they witnessed how several of those large lumps of rocks around the palace rose to take the form of giants.

“These are my golems; they have been an important part in the Izana´s construction”

“Elena-sama, are they puppets?!”

Lynette's eyes sparkled with excitement; she had read a lot about the puppet show among the books in her family's possession. Lynette always dreamed of the maximum creation of a magic item craftsman, a magic item that could move by itself, that's why puppet art had always interested she, unfortunately, it was a branch of magic that had been lost centuries ago, for what Lynette had been forced to give up on her dream.

“That's right, these are puppets that I created”

“Elena-sama!!”

Lynette could not contain herself and jumped on Elena to hug her. Olga and Raúl did not find anything strange in that, both knew the dream of their young lady.

“Lynette?”

Elena, who knew nothing about Lynette's dream was surprised that Lynette forgot the caution and hugged her in front of Olga and Raúl.

“I always dreamed of creating a magic item that could move on its own, but puppeteering is lost magic!”

Elena smiled upon hearing that and with her hand, she proceeded to wipe away the tears of happiness that flowed from Lynette's eyes, this action caused Lynette to blush.

“That being the case, it seems to me that the next thing I will show you will make you even happier”

Intrigued by Elena's words, Lynette stepped back and soon noticed two black-armored soldiers approaching. Lynette's body began to tremble as a possibility began to fill her mind.

Without the need for a verbal order from Elena, the two soldiers proceeded to remove their helmets, not seeing anything under the helmet, Lynette gasped.

“All the soldiers that protect Izana are puppets”

Lynette jumped on Elena again.

“It's really like Elena-sama said, Elena-sama will make me immensely happy”

Lynette mumbled that only to Elena, who couldn't help but smile.

In Izana, Lynette could create the supreme magic item, one made of mytril and capable of moving on its own, besides, she had met Elena and had been completely enchanted by her existence, how could Lynette not feel immensely happy?

“Elena-sama”

Nia came running from inside the palace and seeing that she was not jealous even though Lynette was hugging her, Elena concluded that it was something important.

"What's going on?"

“Necro says that some wyvern riders have entered our territory, they will arrive in a few hours”

“I understand, you inform my father and Harlan”

Nia nodded and then retired.

Lynette had arrived at Izana using a great waste of gold and magical items, but those who would come at its own pace would arrive sooner or later, and it seemed that the next visitor is a high-ranking noble, only these nobles could pay for the high living expenses of wyverns, and because of the speed with which this new visitors moved, it was clear that these wyverns were equipped with magic items.

Around noon, as Necro stipulated, six Wyvern riders landed on the outskirts of Izana, just opposite the city gate, something that surprised Elena. A high-ranking noble should not show such respect towards a Baron, much less towards a woman who bears this title, so those Wyvern riders should have landed in front of the palace.

Since this was out of her plans, Elena was forced to use warp to immediately send Harlan towards the gate of the wall. Seeing that caused Lynette to lose her breath, and her mind whirled at a quick explanation of what that door of light was.

Faced with the insistence of the visitors to do things the right way, Harlan ordered that Izana's door be opened for visitors to enter.

By the time Harlan came down from the wall to guide the visitors, the Izana Knights had already arrived at the scene carrying an extra horse for him.

As had happened during Lynette's arrival, the visitors were greeted by a line of steel soldiers, who subsequently cleared a path for Elena and Armand.

Once she arrived in front of the visitors, Elena was surprised to see a familiar face.

“Count Verit!”

It was the man who had been appointed general at the last moment to lead that army destined for defeat.

To Elena's surprise, as soon as the Count saw her, he fell on the ground in dogeza.

“I'm so sorry, Lady Elena!”

Even Armand was surprised by this, what could lead a Count to humble himself like that?

“I don't understand why Count apologizes, please stand up”

“It is my fault that you find yourself in this situation, because of my recommendation to the royal court to reward you for your achievements during the battle, you have been turned into bait to provoke a bloody war”

Elena tried to step forward with the intention of helping Count Verit to get up, but her father placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Father?"

“If the Count has given up his pride to apologize, don't harm his honor by asking him to stop”

Elena nodded at her father's words and stepped back.

“Your father is right Lady Elena, allow my father to cast off his pride as a noble to protect his honor as a man”

One of the Wyvern riders, a young man of about eighteen years of age, green hair, and brown eyes exclaimed that.

“Count, if you want to receive my forgiveness, then could you help me?”

Count Verit raised his face and looked Elena in the eye, he was unable to see the slightest trace of rancor over those beautiful violet eyes.

“Even if you ask me to stay in this place to fight for you, I will do it without hesitation, Lady Elena”

Elena smiled and Count Verit's son lost his breath as did the Wyvern riders who accompanied him. That smile was more than their minds could bear, and their hearts were shaken.

“In that case, could you tell me about what you know?”

“Of course! That is precisely what I came here for”

Count Verit finally stood up and then turned his gaze to Armand.

“I must also apologize to you, Marquis, you almost lost your life trying to protect your daughter”

That surprised Elena and Armand, if Count Verit knew about it, then he really should know more than they did about what was happening in the kingdom´s capital.

“Count, I left the title of Marquis in the hands of my son, at this moment I am just a bad father trying to protect his daughter”

Count Verit smiled, it seemed true all he had heard about the Marquis Armand Eis Luttrell was true, a straight man and without pride.

49