Ying vs Fu Kang!
3.6k 8 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  She dashed towards him and reached him in the blink of an eye. An eruption of blue flames exploded from Kang’s body, nearly freezing Ying’s blood solid. The pissed off young girl smashed her fist into her opponent’s chest, leaving a fist imprint on his chest along with a few shattered ribs as he flew across the garden. Seeing that her punch landed made her feel good. That mystic flame of his was dangerous if she kept using void qi in this fight, even now she still had blue flames on her body slowly freezing her.  

  She wasn’t skilled enough in using void qi to defend against the blue fire. All she could do was displace the fire from directly touching her skin. But this wasn’t good enough to face Kang’s flames. The icy temperatures didn’t need to touch her for her body to be frozen by it. Void qi was too different from fire qi! Ying felt like she was trying to use an entirely different style of martial arts! Since she was a swordsman, this situation felt like she was trying to learn how to use a spear for the first time! 

“Change back idiot.” She hit her fist on her sword, causing it to spit up the spirit ring from before. 

  A tear leaked from the giant sword but Ying ignored it as she ignited herself on fire. The familiar embrace of the blazing and uncontrollable fire qi raging through her body made Ying feel like she was right at home.  Her long bright orange hair turned into flowing flames, the pupils in her eyes resembled a burning fire, and her huge sword transformed into flames in the shape of a sword. The icy flames that were freezing her body started to be overwhelmed by Ying’s flames and in no time, her body was back to normal. Her eyes wandered over to Fu Kang, expecting to see him unable to move at all. 

  But what she found was the boy rapidly shoving fruits and plants in his mouth. She could visibly see his body rapidly healing from the spirit herbs.  

‘That little bastard!’ Ying ran towards the recovering pervert to stop him. She lifted her blade over her shoulder in preparation to crush him! 

  Ding! A black figure clashed with her sword, saving Fu Kang from her blade. He continued shoving food from the garden into his mouth as Ying tried to overpower the strange black person. It could contend with her sword with some black flames covering its fists. The flames felt the same as Kang’s icy flames from earlier. If this was all it had then Ying would have no problem cutting right through it! She used her qi to fuel the blazing hot flames coming off her body to overpower the cold fire trying to freeze her. 

  Ying’s flames stopped the coldness from affecting her but she still couldn’t cut through this thing! The flames around its fist were far more concentrated than she thought they were. She doubted she could burn this guy into ashes even if she used all the qi in her body! His flame techniques were on a completely different level than hers. Trying to best him using her flames alone was impossible and Fu Kang was nearly completely healed by now! 

“I don’t know how you assholes are so gifted at training fire-natured marital arts but I don’t just have my flames to rely on!” Ying jumped backwards and got rid of her flames. 

  She entered her sword stance from the Giant Blade Manual and focused all her attention of the shadow. The previous fiery aura seen from her was gone. In its place was a swordsman. A swordsman that could cut mountains in half with a single stroke of her blade. A swordsman whose attacks are as heavy as the heavens themselves. A wielder of a blade that has foregone speed, precision, and defense in favor of an overwhelming unstoppable offense. 

  Ying disappeared as the place she was standing was destroyed and turned into a small crater. She leapt into the air with her sword was raised over her head, it was coming down on the shadowy figure with the force of 1000 boulders. The shadow was forced to dodge and Ying let herself be pulled by her sword after splitting the ground in two. Fu Kang was forced to retreat from the garden lest he wanted to fall into the small chasm made by Ying. Ying flipped forward and half spun to swung her sword to strike the crouching figure. The shadow dropped face first into the ground to dodge the strike. Ying was taken by the momentum of the blade and turned into a deadly top! The ground was deeply carved by her blade as she spun like a tilted top to cut the shadow.  

  This was the second style from the Giant Blade Manual, Moving With The Blade. The core of this style was to not control the sword but to follow and understand it. Unlike the first style in which you control the blade and strike with domineering strength. Mastering the second style would allow her to learn how to react to any attack that comes towards her blade. 

  The shadow frantically dodged on the ground as each slice was enough to cut off an important part of its body. The shadow leapt off the ground and focused all the flames around its palm. It chopped towards Ying’s throat, intending to eliminate this threat inside its master’s world. But its killing chop failed, Ying’s blade met the knife hand before it could get close. The blade slowly started to slice into the shadow’s hand, forcing it to release a mass of black flames to escape. 

  Ying set herself ablaze to get rid of the freezing flames and quickly ran back after the shadow. She could feel its panic as she was right under it, giving it no time to deal with its injury. It tried to release the flames once more to get away but she wouldn’t let that happen. Ying unleashed a large flame from her palm, negating the cold flames and sending the shadow away on fire. At this close of a range, it was impossible for it to have dodged her attack. 

“Senior Sister, you are too much!” Fu Kang arrived behind her and landed a blow on her side that made her insides seem like they turned into ice! 

  He tried to follow up with a lethal blow to her neck while she was stunned. His hand was covered in blue flames in the shape of a small blade. There was no chance of her being able to block this blow with her sword. The pervert got her by surprise. She wished it didn’t have to come to something like this but that strange black figure was far stronger than she thought it would be. 

  Ying caught his burning hand and started to crush it despite the intense freezing of her hand. Kang cried out as he tried to get away from her powerful grip but it was like trying to snatch his arm out of the mouth of an Iron Jawed Crocodile! Ying lit her own hand on fire to counter Kang’s. This was going to drain the rest of her qi but it was better than losing all feeling in her hand. She broke all the bones in Kang’s hand making him scream even louder. And since he decided to get so close to her, this was the perfect moment to steal his mystic flame! 

  Ying activated her auxiliary martial art, Overbearing Amalgamation of Flames. She utilized the unique breathing patterns for the flame-style support martial art and flames started to pour out of her back. The fire started to shape itself into Ying’s form before diving inside Fu Kang’s chest. He couldn’t help but scream in agony as Ying’s fire found its way to the mystic flame hiding inside him. Ying’s fire manifestation reached for the icy flames in the shape of Fu Kang and instantly contested their strength against one another. 

  In the outside world, Ying was slowly but repeatedly punching Kang in the stomach. She could feel the resistance from his mystic flame weakening the more she hurt him. She doubted he has ever felt this much pain in his life. Her flames were starting to overpower his mystic flames! But! Ying could hear the shadow from before coming from behind her! She needed to hurry or it was going to ruin everything! 

  Ying added all of her strength into her fist and sent it straight into Fu Kang’s gut. He spat out blood onto her face. This was enough! Ying’s fire grabbed hold of Kang’s mystic flame and pulled it out of his dantian. She quickly absorbed her flame and his mystic flame into her own dantian just as the shadow arrived behind her. It was impossible for her to dodge in time unless she wanted to let go of the mystic flame she just gained.  

  The shadow plunged its hand through her stomach as she stood over the critically injured Fu Kang. Blood leaked from her mouth but this wasn’t enough to kill her. She wasn’t going to die here. She refused to die to something like this. She still had things to do in life and dying from this mysterious pervert wasn’t in her plans!  

  Ying grabbed hold of the hand going through her stomach and used the rest of her power to elbow the shadow in the face. Each strike to the face was weakening the shadow. Ying’s crazy strength given by her sword was not to be underestimated! It tried igniting its black cold flames to have her release it but that was useless now. Ying grinned a bloody smile as she used her auxiliary art and absorbed the flames for herself, refueling her empty qi supply. If this shadow had a face, Ying bet it would have its mouth wide open in shock. She released his hand and watched the shadow fall to the ground. 

“I’ve had enough out of you already.” Ying used her refilled qi to cauterize her wound. 

“This is the end.” She grabbed her sword and stabbed it into the chest of the shadow. 

  Ying then walked to the barely living Fu Kang and crouched over him. When she sent her flame into him earlier, she felt the strange presence of something else hiding inside him. Something that sent chills into her soul. She couldn’t leave until she’s taken that as well. Fear is not something to be feared but something to be conquered as a member of the Yue family. 


I always have fun writing fighting scenes with Ying in them.

Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.

130