Chapter 140: A Little Adultery Here… Some Planning There…
2.8k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


  Before meeting with Ying, Jing was busy with a few things. After Wen’s report, she dressed herself and got ready to meet with Prince Jun. She’s made her choice on how she wants to accomplish the mission given to her by the system regarding Fu Kang. There were a couple of ways she could go about this. What Jing cared about most at this point was future potential. Right now, she didn’t need much. However, down the line that would change greatly. Jun had the potential of becoming a king and marrying into royalty. Fu Kang was an unknown who most likely didn’t have any connections to anyone in high places. Liu Lan was a princess.  

  Killing Fu Kang herself would only give her great luck at the cost of getting on the gods’ bad side but if she made a future king indebted to her with great luck, just how much could she use that? It would almost be the same as having an entire kingdom to herself, wouldn’t it? A kingdom in one hand, a prospering city in the other, and a whole sect for herself? It all sounded so great, Jing couldn’t help but laugh aloud to herself. All of it would be under her thumb to do with as she pleased. As long as she handled Tang and Jun carefully, they should be like putty in her hands. Both were simple boys with strength and love on their mind. If she manipulated their loved ones, it should be quite easy to use them like pieces on a board. 

“Xiao Hong and Liu Lan...” Jing and everyone else in the Outer Court already knew of Tang and Jun’s women. 

  They were both very vocal about it and those wishing to kiss up to them did their part in making sure everyone knew it. No boys approached either girls with feelings of love or admiration. Lest they wanted to be ganged up by those who wanted to get in either prodigy’s good books. Some boys explicitly went out of their way to avoid approaching Xiao or Liu at all costs. Attracting trouble at an important time like this was something most people wanted to avoid. 

‘I’ll need eyes on both them. Wen is doing a decent job but he is only one person. He cannot be everywhere at once. I’ll have to use one of my hundreds of puppets at the Wolfeng Gang to gain information on them.’ Jing decided. 

  Jing placed her mask on and changed her figure into a masculine one. An elegant, sharp, and handsome man now stood in her home. A man with a not so serious demeanor and took life as if it was his own personal game. But time from time, he would reveal the depths of his hidden power if anyone forced him. He drew a talisman from his cuffed sleeves and vanished. 

   Jing appeared on the roof of Elder Mo’s residence and silently made her way to Jun’s room. By now, she’s already memorized where Tang and Jun slept. She calmly made her way through his window without caring about his current circumstances. It would’ve been amusing to see him frantically react but a cultivator at his stage couldn’t hope to sense Jing unless they had unparallel talent in sensing souls. He was still unaware that she’s even stepped into his room as she hasn’t made a single sound yet. 

  Jing created a fancy chair made out of water and with a clap of her hands, revealed herself to Jun. 

Oh Prince Jun! It looks like you handled your side of the deal very well. I would commend you but from what people say, it was hardly a strenuous battle for you at all.” He smiled behind his mask. 

  Gong Jun’s response to this sudden intrusion within his room was to grab the nearest sword and point it in the direction of the intruder. His grip and killing intent relaxed once he recognized who it was. 

Of course the only person willing to break into the home of a Head Elder would be you...” He softly laughed to himself. Feeling a bit embarrassed for overreacting like that. 

“I wouldn’t call it as such but we all have our own perspectives.” 

“I have a question before you answer my question from before.” 

“I might not be able to answer it if it involves your junior brother.” He grinned. 

“So, you were the one to give him that boomerang...” Jun already knew it in his heart. 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” The masked gentlemen didn’t reveal anything. 

“What would it take for you to give me a weapon of equal standing?” Behind his handsome and gentle eyes, Jing could see a craving for power and an absolute fixation to surpass his junior brother. 

“Before we talk about making another deal, let’s deal with the one we started with first.” He changed the direction of the conversation. 

“The man you’re looking for is a disciple named Fu Kang.” He revealed. 

“I knew it!” Jun sliced his bed in half in his rage. 

  The previous calm, well-mannered, and gentle prince was no longer standing in front of Jing. A man who kept his true self deeply hidden from the world could finally surface. This man was not the man fitting the image of someone from the Gong Clan or the future prince of the Jianhong kingdom. It was a man surrounded deeply in hatred, cruelty, and blood. Willing to kill those for the slightest aggressions towards himself. Willing to eradicate an entire ancestry just for a slight one made against him. His sword radiating in qi so dense that it held the potential to shake the air itself. 

“That worthless piece of trash dared to have thoughts about my woman!? Just simply breaking all the bones in his body won’t be enough to satisfy my rage. I’ll tear him limb from limb and just as he’s on the verge of dying, I'll save him just to throw him into the Immortal Forest to be eaten alive by the spirit beasts!” 

“Right now, he’s current in Princess Lan’s abode. If you make it in time, you could catch him.” Jing continued to harmlessly smile. 

  In no time at all, Jun sliced his door apart and ran towards Princess Lan’s home. Jing couldn’t let Jun meet with Fu Kang as he was now. Fu Kang would be torn apart in seconds if he met with Gong Jun with his current strength. If Jing wanted things to go absolutely perfectly, she needed to have Fu Kang somehow completely dominate Jun. Then he would come crawling to her, ready to do anything at all to win against the man who cucked him. If not, then his reputation would spiral into the dirt, his achievements would be worth nothing, and his future would be destroyed. 

  Jing teleported with a spell and silently appeared inside Liu Lan’s home. Just in time to see Fu Kang giving it to her from behind with all their clothes off. Their qi was intertwining with each other, helping both Kang and Liu benefit from this. Physically and spiritually, both of them grew in strength from this passionate act. Liu’s illness was slowly being taken care of by Kang’s powerful qi while the injuries he suffered from before were being healed by Princess Lan’s.  

  Seeing this would without a doubt push a genius like Jun just barely over the edge. While the defeat from Kang would send him all the way over it. Jing pulled out five sky-ranked talismans and slapped each one onto Fu Kang’s naked back. Each talisman linked together using the fifth talisman as the conduit for them to form the array and vanished as if they were never placed in the first place. Fu Kang roared out as his body began to shift and grow thanks to the array. Princess Lan screamed in mind-numbing pleasure as Kang’s member continued to go in and outside of her at an increased pace with even more fervor. His qi, body, and power were growing into something that his old self couldn’t compare to. Powerful bulging muscles threatened to burst from his body. By the time his transformation was finished, Princess Lan’s illness was completely cured and she fainted on his penis while continually cumming 

“What just happened to me?” He looked down at the unconscious Liu twitching. 

  Jing hid herself as Fu pulled out of Princess Lan and took a look at his new body. He didn’t bother cleaning up the princess or placing a cover over her nude body. Instead, he began posing and talking to himself in the mirror like a lunatic. Well, a scene like this would only help her current plans. Princess Lan won’t be able to excuse her infidelity in her current state, Fu Kang would surely defend himself from Gong Jun, and Gong Jun would do everything in his power to murder Fu Kang.  

‘Now it's time to just sit back and enjoy the show.’ She giggled. 

“Fu Kang! Reveal yourself and I will promise to send your remains to your family!” Gong Jun sliced apart Liu’s door and saw everything that was inside. Liu's undignified position with her everything out in the open. Fu Kang nakedly admiring himself in the mirror. But the worst of all was the various fluids dripping from Liu’s vagina and Kang’s wet penis.  

  A silent snap went off inside his head and then everything went black for Gong Jun. 


Finally got to writing a chapter with Jing acting like the mastermind i originally planned her to be before i started this story. This story has expanded into something far more than i thought it would be and i'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. At first, i was just thinking about having a girl mc go crazy with some SCPs and some unique allies. And now that i think about it, i don't think im too far off.

78