Chapter 202: Where’s My Halo?
1.6k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“Now, I wonder what is this...” Tia grinned as she looked at the strange bead with Nam inside. 

  This was something she’s never seen before and had no knowledge of whatsoever. She was sure that she just killed Nuam Nam but here he was in this strange new form, completely fine. Tia tossed it in the sky and attempted to cleave it in half with her machete to kill him for good. Only for the bead to be sent flying far off into the distance. 

“Uh oh...” Tia quickly dashed after the bead after realizing that brute force wasn’t the answer here. 

  She had to find out what the hell that bead was and why Nam was still alive! Information was power and a lack of information was only a death sentence waiting to happen. Tia ran through the Immortal Forest with lightning coating her body, enhancing her speed several times over. Eventually, the bead bounced against a mountainside and dropped into some bushes that Tia hacked away. Picking up the dazed and stunned infant Nam, she began questioning him. 

“Let go of me!” Tia shocked the bead, electrocuting him and causing him to yell in pain. 

“I will curse you with my dying breath!” Another zap. 

“You disgusting vile woman...!” An extra-long shock. 

“Please stop shocking me... I’m sorry, okay...? I’ll answer anything you wish to know...” Tia sent some more lightning through the bead. 

“Please...” He was brought to the verge of tears from the pain. ”We have 212 sects in an alliance with us, not including the Blossoming Water Palace. Over a million cultivators ready for war, and dozens of Mortality Ascension cultivators with only a few Earthly Immortals.” Nam spilled to stop the pain. 

“Hmm? How many of those Mortality Ascension cultivators are stronger than you?” She soon asked. 

“Only 1, the younger brother of the Sect Leader.” He answered. 

“Why are you in this form?”  

“Upon making it to the Mortality Ascension stage, a cultivator will focus all their efforts on condensing a soul core. With a fully condensed soul core, a cultivator will have a second chance at life. If they suffer a fatal blow and perish, their soul core will keep their soul from entering the reincarnation cycle. The bead cannot be broken or destroyed but can only be used once a century. It will last an entire day before the cultivator forms a new younger body weakened and without any qi.” Nam didn’t hold anything back in his explanation. 

“I see... Well, congratulations Nam. You have 24 hours to convince me to not kill you when you escape this soul core.” Tia gave a small giggle. 

“Wasn’t the information enough!?” He cried. 

“That was only expected.”  

“Wha!?” 

  He soon went quiet as he began thinking as hard as he could. In the meantime, Tia went to find her men. The information she got from Nam was useful when she encounters more Mortality Ascension cultivators and eventually step into the realm herself. But first, she had to get past the Qi Transformation realm. 

  Several months passed before eventually, the righteous sects had enough. They began organizing and taking this war seriously between them and the Mad Dragons because they were actually starting to lose because of how great a strategist that Tia was! From time to time, the Golden Serpent Sect would aid the Mad Dragons by selling them spirit tools and weapons or buying the stolen loot gained from the ransacked righteous sects they’ve destroyed. The righteous sects knew that this war could end in their loss if the Golden Serpent Sect decided to completely support the Mad Dragons and lend them their disciples and elders. 

  So, several sect leaders of the righteous faction joined together and directly flew straight to the Demonic Vile Mad Slasher. Evil Alchemist, Little Miss Killer, and Master of Slaughter stood by her side as they arrived. Tia ordered everyone else to flee the area as far as they could or they would die from being caught up in the battle. It was time to put everything on the line to try and put an end to this war. If they gave her a few more years, then maybe Tia actually could’ve won this war. 

  The battle between the major cultivators of the Mad Dragon against the sect leaders of the righteous sects lasted for nearly a week. Tia was the last remaining Mad Dragon covered in injuries and bruises but the sect leaders were not in great shape either. Evil Alchemist managed to poison them all with a deadly concoction before dying, leaving them deathly poisoned and weakened. Only the sect leader of the Nine Swords Sect had a chance of survival after this battle. The rest were goners. 

“Just couldn’t handle being robbed once... Could you?” Tia angrily spat blood on the ground. 

  Lightning, earth, water, fire, and air all circled around her in a sphere. Each of these five elements at the tip of her fingers. Her braided hair was no longer twisted together and now a complete mess along with her outfit. Blood dripped from several parts of her body as her face twisted into a vicious snarl.  

  She was going to die just because this old grandma couldn’t accept a single loss! It's just a robbery! It wasn’t necessary to put a giant bounty on her head because of it. Not like there are laws or anything here that explicitly say stealing is illegal and there are punishments for it. Maybe inside the Nine Swords Sect there’s a rule like that but this is the outside world! There’s a different system out here. 

“Heh... You little brat. Do you really think all this is because of that stupid incident?” Blood dripped from the side of the Nine Swords Sect’s sect leader’s mouth. “Hahaha. You really are just a brat! That event might have played a hand in it but this was more than just that.” 

“Explain yourself, you old bat. Why did you suicidal old foggies just rush in here? My life can’t be worth that much to you, can it?” Tia questioned. 

“Hihihihi! You really don’t know anything at all!” She just laughed even harder. “You grew too strong for your own good. There’s a reason why there have only been Three Great Sects for thousands of years! If we ignored someone like you, then that balance we’ve built for the last millenniums would be destroyed! Especially with how quickly your forces grew.”  

“So you were scared...” Was what Tia took from that. “You god damn stupid savages...! Do you really think I care about something like your precious little balance of power!? Did you think I wanted to destroy all of you and then replace you as the greatest force in the Evergreen continent or something like that?! I only participated in this stupid war because you wouldn’t leave me alone! Now I'm going to...” Tia was pissed beyond belief and couldn’t even finish her statement as she screamed in anger. 

“Fine... If I'm going to die, I'm going to make sure to ruin as many of you as I can. Even you two watching in the distance.” Tia’s eyes met with the sect leaders of the Golden Serpent Sect and the Blossoming Water Palace. The leader of the Golden Serpent Sect only smiled while Blossoming Water Palace’s leader scoffed. 

  Tia vibrated the core inside her dantian as her body slowly transformed into a mixture of all five elements: lightning, earth, water, fire, and wind. Her head becoming lightning, her arms fire and water, and lastly, her legs becoming earth and wind. In the middle of those five elements, a sixth element took her torso, qi in its natural state. Then Tia suddenly vanished from the battlefield. Unfortunately, her plan was stopped as a massive barrier appeared created by several thousand spellmasters brought by the Nine Swords Sect and the Blossoming Water Palace. 

“Sorry Demonic Vile Mad Slasher. Your fight with the Nine Swords Sect has yet to end.” Golden Serpent Sect’s Sect Leader laughed. 

“I will remember this...” Tia cursed as she expanded her domain as far as she could and assaulted the remaining living righteous sect leaders. 

  The world turned into chaos as the planet itself seemingly came alive. Several bolts of lightning striking from the sky, massive waves of water flowing across the ground, gigantic mounds of earth rising and crashing, incredible blankets of flames flying across the air, and last but not least, unstoppable winds tearing and blowing through the area. Only the sect leader of the Nine Swords Sect could withstand the assault before Tia ran out of qi. 

“To think there would be a day that I'd be pushed this far by a Qi Transformation cultivator...” The grandma inside a child’s body cursed. 

“Like hell, I'll die to you again...” Tia gripped her machete with the last of her strength and walked forward. 

“What the hell are you on about...?” She asked. 

“I’m sick and tired of dying...!” Tia didn’t understand the words coming out of her mouth either but felt that the words were coming from her very soul. 

  Tia’s machete slashed downward to decapitate the grandma but her attack was blocked from an overhead block by the grandma’s sword. This battle continued for a few more minutes before the end came. As a Qi Transformation cultivator, Tia was severely outmatched by an Earthly Immortal in terms of qi. An Earthly Immortal could use the world’s qi to fuel their techniques while those below the Earthly Immortal stage could only rely on the qi inside their dantian. The Nine Swords Sect's leader was grievously injured by Tia with a stab through her heart but Tia was killed by decapitation. Marking the end of the Mad Dragons and the mysterious wandering cultivator that took the Evergreen continent by storm in only a few years.


Alright, we're almost at the finish line folks.

55