Chapter 211: Wan Qing vs Hu Tao Part 2!
1.8k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“I guess ya got me cornered.” Hu Tao laughed. 

  He managed to flee deep inside the foggy ass forest and somehow found himself at an abandoned temple with the Sissy here along with him. Now, he wasn’t running because he was scared of the Sissy. Hu Tao just wanted to find the perfect place for them to go all out as its been a while since he’s been able to have some fun. While Jing might not like that he’s going to do this with the Sissy when he has a bunch of others he could play with during this test, it wasn’t like she told him he couldn’t either. 

  Jing saw the look in the Sissy’s eyes and knew that she would do everything she could to pay him back. Especially when she released all that killing intent. So, another way of looking at this situation was Jing silently giving her approval of Hu Tao wanting a good fight with Qing. At least, in Hu Tao’s mind, that’s how it played out. 

  Hu Tao was pretty damn interested in seeing how powerful the Sissy’s become after her transformation. It was just a coincidence that she found herself the lucky person he chose to have some fun with. The Sissy was also pretty easy to mess with. Ying would’ve been an easy choice too but she was still too weak. Qing was the only one besides Jing to be near him in power. 

  He had a feeling that she was even stronger now. How much stronger? That’s what he plans to find out in a few moments. 

“Are you ready to die?” She calmly asked. 

  Wan Qing already knew that he was leading her somewhere specific. She didn’t understand why it had to be this disgusting place that looked like some sort of ancient tomb. But regardless, she would pay Hu Tao back for taking advantage of her like that. The location of where it happens didn’t matter much to her. 

“Do you know how many times I’ve heard that line before?” Hu Tao picked some ear wax out of his ear with his pinky. 

“It doesn’t matter how many times you heard that before. As it is my first and only time saying it to you.” Butterflies began flying from her giant fan. 

“Oh, you’re going all out already?” Hu Tao smiled an annoying smile that pricked Qing’s nerves. 

  Butterflies by the dozens then hundreds flew from out of her giant fan but there was no noticeable size decrease in the weapon despite all of the butterflies flying from the fan. Each individual insect slowly changed into a different color once they left the fan. Soon fluttering colors that Hu Tao has never even seen before began to surround him and the entire room they were in. He felt no qi being leaked from the bugs but didn’t underestimate them. 

  All of Heaven’s Angels have sparred or trained with one another in Ying’s void world. Every one of them had some idea of the techniques and capabilities of the other members. But no one would say that they knew everything. Not even Jing could confidently say such a thing. As it wasn’t as if she kept an eye on every member of Heaven’s Angels at all times. 

  So, while Hu Tao knew that Qing’s butterflies could do certain things, he wasn’t aware if that was everything they could do. The same went for Qing. She had knowledge of some of Hu Tao’s abilities including his chain, cloning, pocket dimension, and etc. This battle would bring out everything into the open between the two of them as Wan Qing wasn’t going to hold back. She had her own pride as a woman and cultivator to consider. Hu Tao would hold back until he was forced to give it his all. He was planning to just have some fun after all. 

  Hu Tao grinned as two red clones formed from out of his shadow. They clawed their way out of the shadow and then jumped up to the surface, standing on each side of Hu Tao. Four eyes that resembled Hu Tao’s playfully looked at Wan Qing. The shadow chains covering their body like Hu Tao’s flew from their bodies and madly waved in the air, taking swatting Qing’s butterflies from around them.  

“Hmph. If you play around, you won’t even know how you died.” Wan Qing warned, knowing his clones were weaker than him. 

“Haha do it if you can!” Hu Tao encouraged her as his clones dashed toward her. 

  Their chains took out as many butterflies as they could. Their small size did little to affect the accuracy of the chains. Hu Tao had perfect control over his chains which was also shared with his clones however, his clones’ chains couldn’t endlessly extend like his nor could they grow the size of the ball at the end of the chain. There were many differences between Hu Tao and his clones but a majority of them weren’t negative. The biggest differences were the power difference, one was a being of flesh and blood while the other was made completely of qi, and they needed to be within a certain distance of Hu Tao to stay up. 

  Wan Qing mentally ordered the butterflies into releasing their spores. The hundreds of insects began slowly flapping their wings towards the clones. An uncountable number of minuscule colorful flying dots released from their wings. Dodging wasn’t an option and neither was destroying them. Hu Tao and his clones were covered in the spores without any way to evade them. 

  An annoying smile was on his face but a smirk of her own also appeared. Just as she smiled, the smirk on Hu Tao’s face quickly vanished when the effects of the spores kicked in. They were draining his qi! The clones were helpless to resist as patting their bodies down to get rid of the spores didn’t work. Hu Tao briefly used his qi to coat underneath his skin and blow away the spores on his body and clothes. This solution as small as it might’ve been due to the continuous spores still being released by the butterflies, allowed him to get the chance to retreat into another room of the tomb. He used his metal ball attached to his chains to break the wall as he fell back into another room without hundreds of butterflies. 

  The butterflies took no time in flying over while releasing spores behind them. During this time, the two clones of Hu Tao have now turned into two blue glowing mushrooms on the ground. As Wan Qing was making her way over to Hu Tao, she didn’t forget to grab the two mushrooms before taking a bite of one. None of this escaped Hu Tao’s attention. 

  After taking a small bite of the strange mushroom, Hu Tao felt an explosion of qi from Qing’s body and a shit-eating grin on the Sissy’s face once they made eye contact. It didn’t take a genius to realize what happened. Those spores from the butterflies drained the qi of anyone they hit until it was enough to grow one of those mushrooms. Then once the mushroom was grown with the qi of whoever the spore hit, they would give a boost in power to whoever took a bite of the mushroom. That Sissy fuck just grew stronger by taking his own qi and she still had another mushroom to eat! 

“This might be more fun than I thought it would be.” Hu Tao admitted with a smile. 

  Hu Tao got on all fours. His body began to move in a strange way. Like it was somewhat blurry but he was still standing still. Wan Qing didn’t know what to make of this until it hit her. 

  She used her fan to block his sudden kick. Using her senses that were shared with her butterflies, she realized that he made clones again! These clones were different from the ones from before as they seemed no weaker than Hu Tao himself! She couldn’t let him take control of the battle or she would fall into his pace. Wan Qing was aggressively attacked by Hu Tao who also realized a weakness of hers. 

  Wan Qing was shit at close combat! Hu Tao fought wildly in a vicious manner without giving Wan Qing the chance to breathe. He used his claws, chains, legs, and even teeth! Instead of a martial artist, it would be more accurate to call him a wild beast in the form of a human with the way he’s fighting!  

  Calling Wan Qing bad at close combat wouldn’t be a completely correct assessment. It was more of the fact that Hu Tao was unbelievably talented at this range of fighting. His focus was on close-ranged fighting. While Wan Qing’s was more focused on mid-range and long-range fighting. But this did not mean she was completely hopeless if an opponent got up in her face. The fact that she still hasn’t suffered any crucial attacks from Hu Tao even after several seconds of them fighting meant quite a lot! 

  Blood did spill between the two of them. This blood of theirs slowly dripped towards the black coffin layered in dust without any of their knowledge. The black coffin greedily sucked up the blood of two powerful cultivators. It seemed that this place randomly chosen by Hu Tao is the resting tomb of an ancient being. An ancient being that seemingly needs the blood of living humans for some purpose. 

“Gahahaha! Come on! Give me all you got!” Hu Tao madly laughed, continuing his assault on Wan Qing. 

“Tch! You annoying mutt! I won’t fall in your pace!” Wan Qing took another bite of the blue mushroom and her power rose even more. 

  A giant butterfly formed from her qi appeared behind her and it flapped its wings once, sending Hu Tao flying away even after manipulating his chains into stabbing into the ground to stop himself from being sent airborne. The spiritual butterfly was far larger than Qing and silently flew behind her. She soon called back all of the butterflies before they could be wiped out by Hu Tao’s clones and prepared herself to punish this annoying fool. Wan Qing wouldn’t let him get that close again without suffering dearly for it! 


Sorry everyone about the mix-up! I need to take a closer look when uploading these chapters on this website... This is the real next chapter!

56