Chapter 213: He Succeeded?!
1.7k 9 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


  Wan Qing used all of the additional qi she received from the blue mushrooms to also reach a state similar to what Hu Tao has undertaken. The atmosphere in the room began to change after downing all the mushrooms. Qing silently began to dance as butterflies flew from out of her fan. Her eyes were closed and her face seemed to be concentrated solely on this beautiful dance. 

  Hu Tao stood by and watched. Interested in what the hell she was planning to show him now. Did she really think she stood a chance against him now? In this form of his? At his full power? Ha! If she really was capable of pulling something out like that, then maybe she could become his new sparring partner. 

  Excitedly watching Wan Qing’s mystical dance in hopes that her power comes close to his, Hu Tao could actually feel his dick getting somewhat hard watching it. Maybe he could ask her to teach this dance to Jie later after Qing stops being mad at him. If Jie did some shit like this for him, he wouldn’t be able to control himself from tearing her ass up. Wan Qing looked alright but she just wasn’t his kind of girl. She looked like a damn girly boy with tits and a perky little ass. He also thought that she was too tall for a bitch as well. 

  Countless butterflies circled around Wan Qing until there were no more butterflies remaining inside her fan. They joined her in the unbelievably stunning dance. Her body seemingly became one with Heaven and Earth, each step, each movement, all of it spoke to the qi around them. Even Hu Tao could feel some of his qi willingly wanting to escape from his body and aid Wan Qing. Until the final motion of the dance came. 

  The anomalous insects all flew onto Wan Qing’s body as a small blue qi-rich cocoon surrounded her, blocking anyone from seeing the view inside. Hu Tao could easily feel the change happening to her inside that cocoon but what exactly was happening was a mystery to him. Her qi wasn’t rising anymore but there was a difference to it compared to how it was earlier. Was she somehow changing the quality of her own qi? 

‘That’s a pretty damn valuable technique. Even the Head Elders would be interested in her if she was capable of doing this for others.’ Hell, Hu Tao himself wanted to do that somehow too. 

  Purifying or strengthening one’s qi without breaking through a stage or realm was a very rare phenomenon that either took a heaven-ranked technique, a legendary treasure, or a super ancient bloodline. Hu Tao wasn’t stupid though. He knew that this technique had to come at a cost for the Sissy because she was forced into using it. What that cost was, he didn’t know but planned to somehow use it to his advantage. 

  After 5 minutes passed, the cocoon finally broke apart and revealed the figure inside. It appears that Wan Qing too has transformed just like Hu Tao had when tapping into the power hidden within his chains. Dark red lightning constantly discharged from his body, lightning bolts now took the place of his pupils, and his hair rose into the air electrified by the energy. His chains turned into lightning that floated around him like a secondary limb. 

  Wan Qing was momentarily covered in a bright white light once she broke free from the cocoon. It only took a few seconds before that light disappeared and a new Wan Qing revealed herself to the world. Four large butterflies wings protruded from out of her lower back, two long antennas appeared from the top of her head and twitched, and her height increased to an incredible degree. She was now twice the size she previously was and could nearly reach the ceiling just by standing. This annoyed her as she wasn’t expecting to become even taller after trying this out. 

  She casually waved her hand, producing an unstoppable gust of wind that blew the roof right off the ancient tomb! Now she was finally able to move her body however she wanted without bumping her head. Her wings gently flapped behind her as she looked at the now much smaller Hu Tao. A self-assured grin appeared on her face as she looked at him. 

  Hu Tao could no longer control the raging demon inside his pants. His cock was fully erect after seeing the simple demonstration of power from Wan Qing. After she gave him that shit-eating grin, he could no longer control himself as he shot forward with all of his power. Ready to have one of the best fights of his life. 

  Wan Qing was disgusted by the thing protruding inside his pants but decided not to focus on that. The two of them clashed with their full power. Hu Tao’s elbow struck against Wan Qing’s leg. He seemed to have a slight advantage in power over Wan Qing but this did not worry her. During their clash, Qing’s antennas flicked forward and numerous spinning wind spikes formed behind her. Forcing Hu Tao into temporarily backflipping backward. 

  Hu Tao immediately realized his mistake in a single second after splitting himself from Qing. Hundreds of deadly wind projectiles soon fired at him after that. He ran alongside the wall to dodge the lethal attacks. The ancient tomb was being destroyed more and more with ease. 

  The wild fighter immediately zapped himself behind Wan Qing, hoping to land a vital blow on her. His surprise kick landed on two of Wan Qing’s wings. She seemed to not even have noticed his kick. Without even turning around to face him, the wind picked up around her and formed a blade of wind to pierce through Hu Tao. Hu Tao quickly vanished once more and then appeared in front of her with his fist aiming straight for her face. 

  This attack was blocked by a wall of wind and just as she was about to attack him again, he disappeared. The two continued their battle giving everything they had against one another. Hu Tao using his superior speed and power to try and overwhelm Wan Qing until she couldn’t keep up anymore. Wan Qing using her superior qi techniques and a seemingly infinite supply of qi to keep up with Hu Tao. Both of them suffering multiple injuries that slowly increased the longer the battle went on. 


  Until eventually, someone interrupted their battle to the death once it was reaching its conclusion. With all the wounds the two of them suffered in the middle of their battle, a substantial amount of blood dripped out of their bodies onto the floor. This blood was pulled and absorbed into the black coffin inside the ancient tomb. A being lost and forgotten to most cultivators of this era eagerly used the powerful and unique blood of these two to fuel his resurrection.  

‘This is more than enough for me to recreate a living avatar to help bring me back entirely!’ 

  Unknown to both Hu Tao and Wan Qing, their combined blood was used to complete a hidden formation underneath the ancient tomb. With their blood powering the formation, the ancient spirit activated it without any more deliberation! It's been nearly a millennium since he’s died. Shang Guan Qing Hong died as a wicked Earthly Immortal inside this cursed plane. He was ambushed and assassinated by multiple righteous cultivators simply because they were envious of his strength, riches, and influence! Now with his rival, he will slowly build his power once more before taking revenge on each of those righteous pricks for cowardly teaming up against him. Neither they nor their descendants will be able to escape his revenge. Even if he has to raze the entire continent in flames! 

  Inside a dark room far below the area where Wan Qing and Hu Tao are fighting, the blood gathered from them pooled together in the center of an old formation. The formation gave off powerful qi that was greedily sucked up by the blood orb. In no time at all, the blood orb started to transform. Organs, bones, nerves, blood, all of it was being recreated into a human being! A being of flesh and blood once more! 

  After thousands of years! Shang Guan Qing Hong was finally alive once again! High-pitched laughter filled with endless joy echoed from below the ancient tomb. Wait, high-pitched? 

  Shang Guan Qing Hong looked down at himself and suddenly noticed that something wasn’t quite right. No one told him the legendary Rebirth Formation would have a side effect like this! Creating a mirror of blood, Shang Guan Qing Hong realized that he has been reborn with both a penis and a vagina! But that wasn’t the only negative outcome of the formation either. For some reason, he was a child again as well! He looked like a mix of those two fools above! A wild mess of black hair that resembled a hedgehog and a mane, a face that was more feminine than masculine, chubby cheeks, smooth white skin, and a strange black spot where his naval should be. 

64