Chapter 280: The Heavenly Association!
1.2k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“Who the hell is the Heavenly Association and why the hell haven’t they been taken care of yet!?” Luo Miao slammed her fist on the desk, cracking it into a spiderweb-like pattern. 

  Many of her business partners trembled at the sight of this as all of them turned their heads, seemingly unable to give any answers to the furious princess of the Luo Clan. A clan directly partnered with the Nine Swords Sect and supplies them with several materials. Luo Miao wasn’t anywhere near happy to see that basically no one knew where the Heavenly Association came from and her anger only rose. 

“Princess! I... have returned with important news...” A woman dressed in all black, covered in blood and injuries suddenly broke through the door.  

  Strangely manufactured arrows were punctured into her body. The only places that seemed to be spared were her vital organs. The masked woman had arrows pierced through her arm, one going through her thigh, another that came from the back and went all the way through to her waist, and an arrow sticking out of her back. Calling her a human-shaped hedgehog wouldn’t be a joke at this point. 

“Go on, speak before you kill over! One of you useless idiots go and bring a doctor here before someone actually useful dies on me!” Miao shouted. All of the merchants scattered outside the room at once. 

“I’ve seen the true leader of the Heavenly Association...” Miao’s follower could barely stay standing and leaned on the table, slowly painting it a small splotch of red. 

“Yao, cycle your qi and stabilize yourself. If you die before giving me the information I want, I will crush you even in death.” Luo Miao threatened the anxious woman. 

  Yao took a deep breath and surged her qi the best she could as she painfully and slowly dropped to the ground before crossing her legs. She followed Miao’s instructions and focused on stabilizing her injuries as much as she could. 

“To put one of my best in a state like this. I refuse to believe the Heavenly Association isn’t from outside the Evergreen continent. Those royal bastards over there dare to set sights on our continent!? Aren’t they afraid of getting indigestion!?” 

  Luo Miao’s Core Stage qi was unable to rest inside her body, a thin but deep layer of sword intent radiated around her body. Making it seem as if a powerful blade was standing in her place instead of a person. A sword that intended to reap and take lives without hesitation or mercy! Barely holding itself in its sheath, the body of the blade shining with a murderous light. 

  A short period later, Yao managed to fix herself up enough to share the information she’s found with her master.  

“Now, hurry and tell me what you’ve found out.” Miao demanded. 

“The Heavenly Association Group’s true leader is affiliated with the Golden Serpent Sect!” Yao revealed. “I didn’t recognize their leader’s appearance but I remember it clearly! Their skin was da-”  

PUK! 

  An arrow pierced through the forehead of Yao before she finished her report. Luo Miao exploded in anger as she quickly analyzed the direction that the arrow came from and shot off toward it. It took less than a second for her to find the murderer of her follower. He grinned a smile that could infuriate any person to their bones and waved at her. 

  Luo Miao committed to memory the appearance of the small bald monk next to the muscular but lean, bare-chested young man with large wild white hair and a yellow and green bow in his hand. With a flash of his pearly white teeth, both he and the monk were on the verge of vanishing away with the help of a teleportation spell. 

“She was a nice piece of ass too. I planned to have some fun with her but who knew the Nine Swords Sect would be involved with someone that uses demonic tools.” He smirked. 

“This information will be useful to use against the Nine Swords Sect for our sect.” The little monk added with his hands clasped together. 

  The two disappeared just as Luo Miao’s sword was centimeters away from splitting their lower bodies from their upper bodies. As they left, only the grating sound of the barbarian-looking man rung in her ears. Luo Miao’s chest rose and fell with increased rage and frustration as a single thought ran wild through her mind. 

‘Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect! Golden Serpent Sect!!!’ 

  Just as Luo Miao was on the verge of exploding from being played with, her aura suddenly calmed to an eerie silence. When has someone like her ever been taunted like this? When has someone ever directly challenged her without fear and sought to play with her instead? The Golden Serpent Sect dared to challenge her? Well, they’ll regret the day they ever decided to mess with Luo Miao! Princess of the famous Luo Family! 


“That bitch is going crazy out there, isn’t she?” Hu Tao chuckled as Abhaya walked into his office with a grin on his face. 

“Yes, the Great Merchant Group is in an all-out war with the Golden Demon Association. It’s a great thing that Luo Miao is an easily manipulative woman when she’s angry.” Abhya nodded. 

“Hahahahaha! That stupid bitch really thought we were allied with the Golden Serpent Sect’s merchant groups.” Hu Tao busted out laughing. 

“Actually, it's crazier that we aren’t allied with them at all despite Lord Jing being a disciple of the Golden Serpent Sect.” Abhya had to say. 

“My woman is a genius. Even I couldn’t sense that hiding bitch in the forest. The more I think about how amazing she is the more I want to marry her.” Hu Tao sighed with a loving look on his face. 

“Is it time to move to the next phase of the plan?” Abhya asked, not wanting to get into a conversation about Lord Jing with his boss. He could talk about her for hours despite basically never seeing her! 

“How intense is the fighting so far?” Hu Tao plopped his legs up on top of his desk. 

“Several bars have been destroyed and most members of the two groups fight to the death on sight.” 

“Haha then yeah. Call up our boys and tell them to get their outfits. It’s time to have some fucking fun in this little war.” Hu Tao pulled out a fleshy mask from his storage ring along with robes from the Blossoming Water Palace. 

“I’ll lead the Second Group and get Monkey to lead the Third Group. Are you taking the First Group or going by yourself?” Abhya questioned. 

“Hehehehe.” Hu Tao giggled like a mischievous child. “Didn’t that bitch initially think we were from the Tian Kingdom or something? What do you know about them?”  

“Not much. Back at the sect, we only focused on bettering ourselves and secluding ourselves from the outside world. I did hear that they practice a different style of martial arts than we do. Instead of relying on weapons and their bodies, they rely on something called Soul Beasts. I don’t know anything about Soul Beasts.” Abhya answered. 

“Shit. Well, whatever, have the First Group take advantage of those idiots by selling them good shit at stupid high prices and selling shit to the mortals.” Hu Tao answered. 

“Understood. Are we moving out immediately?” 

“No better time than now.” Hu Tao’s voice slowly shifted into a higher pitch as he placed the human mask on his face. 

  His body slowly shifted into that of the opposite sex. Dark brown skin, short height and limbs, petite breasts, and an ass that couldn’t help but show off its plumpness. Hu Tao formed a pool of water beneath his feet and looked at his disguised appearance in its full naked glory. He clicked his tongue at the sight of it in disappointment. 

“Close but this isn’t my woman.” He was trying to see if he could get a sneak peek at his woman’s naked body before he eventually found out for himself but no success. 

“Too attractive.” Abhya said what Hu Tao was thinking. “The only similarities are the height, chest, and skin color.” 

“That asshole said this was the best on the market? I should murder him the next time I see him.” Hu Tao muttered. 

“Up close, it wouldn’t work but at a distance, it should be basically identical. I think it will still have its uses.”  

“Whatever. Let’s go have some fun. I know the boys are looking forward to testing out their new martial arts.” Hu Tao grinned.  

  He was the exact same but he didn’t know how much fun this would be. His right-hand man said the war was at its peak but did that mean the Three Great Sects started to send some of their disciples from their sects? Abhya mentioned the Great Merchant Group run by Luo Miao even went about hiring some wandering cultivators. So, there had to be some fun as long as he looked long enough. 

“I’ll inform them.” Abhya nodded with a bow as he left Hu Tao’s office.


 

Alright i'm done with schooling until sometime early January for my final semester. So regular chapter scheduling is finally back!

I apologize for how hectic its been for everyone that's stuck with me this long and genuinely enjoys this novel but I promise I will not drop this novel until it is completed! 

And no there will not be a sequel.  (Sorry to spoil.)

42