Chapter 308: Ying’s Relaxing Dinner?
1k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“There are ya happy now, ya glutton?” Ying was flushed with feelings of joy and satisfaction from Hao Gang. 

  The little fatty sword even transformed from how much food it ate. Instead of a giant demonic sword, it was now a giant cooked meat sword. An amalgamation of various different meats in the form of a large meaty blade! It smelled delicious. Too damn delicious. Ying could barely control herself from taking a bite if Gang wasn’t filling her with feelings of fear, shock, and pleading. 

  Basically, begging her not to eat him even if he smelt delicious. Ying wanted to take a little bite just to teach him a lesson for being so greedy but she wasn’t sure what the hell would happen when he turned back. Would her sword just have a bite mark on it when he finally returned back to normal? How the hell was she going to fix that? Sure, she could probably still use it but it wouldn’t feel the same. 

  A swordsman has to know their swords from the inside and out. If Gang suddenly gained a bite mark on his body, would that change anything at all? Would he become more brittle and easier to crack or shatter in a fight? Ying didn’t want to risk it just for a joke. Even if he smelled really damn good. Probably tastes amazing as well... 

  Ying couldn’t control the drool from leaking out the side of her mouth as her food finally arrived. A family-sized feast that could probably fill up a family of four for an entire day! Gang ate a meal portioned to a regular person because of his mouth hidden behind his eye. Ying got sick of trying to stuff foods of different sizes down it just to fill his greed.  

“Thank you.” Ying didn’t forget her manners as she thanked the little inn boy who struggled to deliver her order. 

“No problem, pretty big sis!” He ran off to other tables after that. 

  Ying gave a quick glare at all the assholes staring at her before focusing her attention on her meal. They’ve been staring ever since she fed Gang and it was getting on her nerves. They act like they’ve never seen a sword eat before! Swords drink blood all the time but when Ying’s sword wants to eat meat, there’s something special about it? 


“That’s her, alright. The Yue Family’s Princess.” A local pointed out to the visitor. 

“Tell me about her.” The visitor demanded, putting coins on the table. 

“Well, that’s all ya needed to say, fella!” The local greedily grabbed all the coins and placed them in his inner pocket. “The Yue Family’s only daughter goes by a couple names ever since she returned from the Golden Serpent Sect. A few of these only got into my ear a few moments before you arrived, so I don’t know if they’re reliable or not.” 

“There’s Flame Princess, Fiery Demon, Fire Immortal, Princess of Destruction, Sword Demoness, Demonic Princess, Cursed Princess, you starting to get a pattern?” The local chuckled. “Even back at her own sect she was known as Blazing Demonic Sword Maiden. I know a guy who knows a guy that can find stuff out from the Golden Serpent Sect. So, if you need any more information about their disciples, just send more money my way, you know what I mean?” He winked constantly. 

“Focus on the first job. Not future ones, if there ever will be one.” The visitor warned. 

“You want more information? Well... Don’t tell anyone this but, rumors are spreading quickly that the Yue Family’s Princess just rejected a marriage proposal from the Han Family. She even got in a heated argument with her own father about it. The Yue Family’s Head had to done something huge for the Han Family to not have retaliated for this slight on their face.” The local snickered. “Can you imagine. One of the top noble families being rejected by one barely hanging on at the bottom? If I got rejected by someone that I was too good for, I'd probably exterminate her family.” He shared honestly. 

“Keep me informed and more will come your way.” The visitor placed a small tied bag on the table and swiftly left the restaurant. 


“Have I drunk too much or is that girl feeding her sword?” An inebriated cultivator asked his companion. 

“What the hell are you even say...” The sober companion’s words got caught up in his throat as he looked over at the table with the young girl. 

  The two martial cultivators looked at her, then looked at each other, and then back at the orange-haired girl. They abruptly stood up in shock and blazingly stared in amazement. Just by seeing a young woman with a strange sword like that was enough to catch their attention. But the fact that the sword could eat people food meant that it was special. And there was something valuable about special swords. 

“I think we’ve found our latest target.” The drunk one giggled. 

“I’ve never seen that girl around here before. She’s got to be from out of the city instead of a local.” The sober one kept a close watch. 

“You think she’s got a strong background?” 

“If she does, whoever is supposed to keep watch over her and prevent her from acting like that doesn’t exist or isn’t doing their job right.”  

“I could bait em out before we move in to snatch the sword.” 

“How much do you think an eating sword could go for in an auction?” The sober one grinned. 

“We’d live like kings for years.” 

“Let’s get it done. Sober yourself up and only act like you’re wasted when you pass by her table. Try and bait out if there’s an expert behind her. If there is, beg for your life and if there isn’t, I'll move in.” 

“Yeah, yeah, alright.” The drunk one sobered himself up by cycling his qi through his body. “Here’s the signal.” He whispered something into his companion’s ear. 


“No, you’re not hungry again. You just think you’re hungry because I'm eating!” Ying silenced her begging sword. 

  The food was good enough in Ying’s opinion. It was nothing compared to her cakes but few things could compare to them. It wouldn’t be fair to judge the food of regular cooks with her spirit cakes. They just weren’t on the same level in any form. 

  Now Gang was begging for spirit cake. It tried to reason that since it already ate its meal, it was time for dessert. A statement that Ying had trouble arguing against. Desserts did come after dinner. Ying also didn’t mind having a small slice of cake after this meal, so, she gave in. Feelings of success flooded through her body as Hao Gang counted this as a victory in his mind. 

  Ying only rolled her eyes in small amusement. As she was reaching for the blood lobsters, some fucking drunk asshole crashed into her table as he was passing by. Food went flying everyone and Ying had a difficult time controlling herself from slicing this guy in half for interrupting her meal! He reeked of alcohol and if he dared to give her any type of shit for ruining her meal, he was going home with all his bones broken! 

“I’m so s-s-sorry. I might have had-” He hiccupped. “T-Too much to drink...” Instead of getting up, he just laid down in the food. 

This guy was wasted out of his mind. 

“Whatever!” Ying got up from where she was sitting and was about to go pay for what she ordered. 

“W-Wait! I'll... I’ll...” He couldn’t seem to focus or remember what he was going to say. “I’ll pay! As apology.” He slurred his words. “Please let me.” He still hasn’t gotten up from the table he fell onto. 

  His hand was even absentmindedly reaching toward her blood lobsters! Ying was sure if she stayed to waste time with this drunk, he would finish up what she didn’t get to finish! With an annoyed release of air from her nose, she turned around and walked her way to the counter.  

  Seeing that she really walked away, the drunk hurriedly got up from the food and quickly wobbled over to Ying. As he was about to reach out to catch her attention, he dripped over his own foot and fell to the wooden floor. On his way down, he clutched his hand around Ying’s leg begging her to let him repay her. It was at this moment, he suddenly felt a strange disconnect with his right hand. He could no longer clutch or move around his fingers either. He looked up at his hand to see what the hell was going on. 

“A martial artist should conduct themselves with more dignity.” Ying lifted her slightly bloodied meat sword before kicking him across the face. 

  The last thing he saw before everything went dark was his unattached right hand falling to the floor next to the girl’s leg. 

“You bitch!” His companion yelled. 


Yo guys, just started up college again but this time for my Master's degree. In English, yeah I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with that either but it's too late to stop now. Not like I have anything really planned in the first person. I just like writing and reading.

Since this story is on its way to a conclusion, I feel its inappropriate to not give it the attention and respect it deserves after writing it for three fucking years. (I started this story in 2019 guys!) 

Faster releases starting Monday.

29