Chapter 314: A ??? Conclusion?!
841 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“Please protect me, Senior Sister. If we combine our power, it won’t take more than a few seconds to deal with most of them.” Jie spun her yellow umbrella while from time to time glancing at Hu Tao, going wild against the sect elders. 

“To think trash like this was confident enough to go after one of the Three Great Sects... I don’t know what gave you the courage.” Wan Qing slammed her giant fan into the ground. 

  The ground cracked from the weight of the fan as Jie gathered wind around them. In a matter of seconds, eventually, some powerful elders caught on to the dangerous amount of wind qi being gathered. They thought it was prudent to stop whatever these youngsters were planning right in the bud. So, they charged together toward Jie and Wan Qing. 

“I apologize, but I can’t allow you to do that.” An elderly fellow appeared in front of the rushing elders. 

  He casually spun two spears in his hand while standing in front of the two young ladies. As the old man was about to speak, his words were caught in his throat as the incoming elders didn’t give a single crap about what he was about to say nor what he had already said! Their weapons targeted his vital points since he decided to stand in their way. The elders decided that all three of them could go to hell for all they cared. 

  Wen couldn’t help but feel somewhat embarrassed. One of his spears lazily snaked out to the nearest elder and effortlessly pierced a sizeable hole through their chest. His other spear cleanly bisected another elder trying to leap past him to target the girls. The two spears seemingly took the form of giant green snakes. Vicious, venomous, and quick. Because the death of the two elders was so swift, it nearly halted the rush of the other elders.  

  It was only the fact that they would perish to the old man and suffer from the girls, or they would kill the old man and the girls. There was no time to retreat or hesitate in a battle against one of the Three Great Sects. They were caught on the back foot and needed to fight with all they had to survive. “Kill!” They cried together. 

  Wen was besieged by multiple opponents. His snake-like dual spears struck out mercilessly with their fangs, aiming at any weak points his opponents showed. Unfortunately, he didn’t have the leisure to aim only for vital areas. Wen had suffered multiple injuries, small and large.  

  In mere seconds, the elders realized that while the old man’s skill and strength were great, his speed was nowhere near up to par. As long as they carefully avoided being struck in their vital areas and kept up their offense, it wouldn’t take long for this old man to fall! Every now and then, another elder from the middle-sized and small-sized sects would perish from one good blow from the old man, but for every death, another significant injury was added to the old man’s body. 

  However, despite the injuries the old man was suffering, for some reason, his combat ability wasn’t suffering in the slightest. It was like he didn’t even feel it when their blades raked against his body! No show of fear, pain, or anything remotely similar to those feelings! Was this damned old man a zombie or something?  

  The Golden Serpent Sect may be known for practicing unorthodox martial arts and doing anything and everything to obtain martial strength, would they really go to lengths to rely on a corpse puppet!? As the battle took place at speeds most common cultivators couldn’t hope to follow, things were building up to a finish. The elders decided to pool together all of their strength and unleash their most powerful sword techniques to eliminate all three of the cultivators from the Golden Serpent Sect. 

“Oh, I think you should’ve just kept overwhelming me with your sudden teamwork. It was working, wasn’t it?” Wen scratched his long white beard. 

  The blood that was flowing out of his body was swept up into the giant wind sphere being collected by Wan Qing and Jie. Looking at Wen’s figure, calling him a zombie wasn’t too far from the truth. His intestines slightly hung out of a cut from his abdomen, the top of his scalp was hanging off his head to the point where it showed his brain, and there was a deep slash on his spine that revealed his spine. If he didn’t develop this clone’s body with forbidden martial arts that cost him a majority of his lifespan and cultivation potential for power, he’d surely be dead by now.  

  Seeing that the elders were gathering together all of their strength, he might as well go out with a bang to protect the ladies. Wen’s qi which took the form of ethereal living snakes, began to devour his body piece by piece slowly. They tore off his arms, headed to his legs, and then split at the torso. One snake went to swallow his head while the other opened its mouth to gulp down his torso. When they met in the middle and swallowed the rest of his body, the two snakes then combined into one even bigger snake.  

  After devouring Wen, no longer were the snakes just highly advanced forms of qi manipulation. They had a physical body that sunk into the ground upon their fusion. The giant beast reached a height that not even three men stacked together could reach. Its piercing gaze focused on the incoming combination of sword techniques. An amalgamation of sword qi with several different forms. Brute force, sharpness, quickness, and even more.  

“Moonlight Blade Technique: New Moon!” 

“Scarlet Sun Blade: Solar Flash!” 

“Raining Swallow: Lightning Strike!” 

  The taboo spirit beast opened its maw, and a beam of noxious, deadly qi spewed out from it in the form of a gas. The gas passed right through the sword techniques and engulfed the elders while the elders’ attack sliced the giant snake to pieces. However, none of the strikes managed to get past its body, leaving both Jie and Wan Qing completely safe. A horrific chorus of coughing, choking, and screaming soon came from the elders. It only took a quick glance to realize that their entire being was succumbing to the poison. Without any way to resist, people watched as the elders melted into nothing but piles of skin-colored goo. Horror, shock, and fear filled the minds of those that witnessed it, only for relief to soon flow in after seeing the green gas disappear after killing them. 

  Unfortunately for them, their relief was ill-timed as both Jie and Wan Qing reached their limits in the amount of wind qi they could gather and control together. It was time for their combination technique to be released! The two girls shouted something but nothing could be heard over the roaring wind sphere. Wan Qing released her fan downward while Jie opened up her umbrella and recoiled backward as she bashed the gathered wind upward. 

______________________________________________ 

‘It appears I won’t need to step in after all.’ Jing looked up with a small smile on her face. 

  The sphere filled with unbelievable wind exploded far into the sky and came rushing down. Wan Qing and Jie used their utmost concentration and control to utilize that massive wind technique to kill their enemies. The disciples were helpless to resist the technique. However, it took the aid of the angels to finish off the elders. Hu Tao, Runt, Jue, Li Li, Lei Zhi, He Wenqing, Lin Shu, Xiucai, Bing, and Shang dealt with the elders.  

  Once all the murder, bloodshed, and fighting were over. Ying looked at all of her friends with tears in her eyes. Her mouth moved and tried to say something, but only more tears came flowing out of her eyes. She mumbled, blubbered, and hiccupped, trying to share the feelings inside her heart with the people who came to her rescue when she needed it most. But it just wouldn’t come out as she cried her heart out in relief, happiness, and joy. 

  Everyone could tell exactly just what Ying was trying to express and simply smiled. Lei Zhi went around healing any injured members of Ying’s family as mostly everyone went to comfort and chat with Ying. Hu Tao yawned in boredom now that all the fighting was over. 

“For a woman with such a hot temper, you look so damn ugly when you cry.” Hu Tao felt he had to share. His unrestrained words earned him a knock on the head from Jie’s umbrella. 

“Don’t be an asshole right now.” Jie locked her arm around Hu Tao’s. 

“Oi, get off me bitch. Don’t think I won’t beat the shit out of you.” He rubbed his head, confused that he could feel pain from Jie’s umbrella. Ever since he gained the bloodline of Blackie, normal attacks did nothing to him. 

“Don’t think you’ll be able to get away this time. You need to take responsibility, after all.” Jie responded. 

“I guess you can introduce us to your family since we’re here.” Bing suggested, hiding his true intentions. Now wasn’t the time to spring something like a proposal on her. 

  Ying only nodded as she wiped away her tears and fiercely hugged Bing. Bing cried out in pain from the sudden embrace as he felt his bones slowly being crushed. He gently rubbed Ying’s back with his thick palm despite the horrible pain. He really wanted to cry. Enjoying close contact with Ying wasn’t even an option because she was squishing him hard. Many of the angels softly laughed at the sight of the unfortunate young man. 


We're getting mighty close to the ending of this story now! The remaining chapters will be the clean-up chapters. Tying up and loose ends and giving a satisfying conclusion to Heaven's Angels adventure so far.

24