Chapter 7: [ERR_NAME_CHAPTER_UNDEFINED]
417 13 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So after about four hours of work, the inside of the church looks more livable; I’ve got a sort of nook set up next to one of the fireplace hearths with a bookshelf and table snatched from elsewhere that seem unlikely to collapse into splinters for at least another week.

Finally sorted the rest of my bag too, aside from the bedroll, food, water skin, rope, potions, and bombs, it had some chalk, flint and steel, soap, and a few torches.

After all of that I finally feel the need to relax some.

Sitting on the steps of this abandoned chapel gnawing on hard tack, I think about my circumstances.

I have maybe a week and a half’s worth of dry food if I ration it, enough water for the afternoon and possibly tomorrow morning as long as I don’t take another sponge bath, and not much idea of where I should go or what I should do.

Its the strangest thing, I thought I’d feel a bit more dismal about my situation.

But I don’t…

Lets just assume that’s not related to my newly inflated Fortitude attribute and that my brain hasn’t been completely rewired by leveling up and move on.

“Right, lets see those quest rewards.”

[Loading rewards, please wait.]

“... Do I hear music?”27https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3suGfhnT2Sg

“I can’t fucking remember the name of the game, but I swear I hear the victory music from it in my head… augh stop fucking with me!”

After a few moments of screaming and pounding on my head like a crazy person, it goes away; just in time for me to focus on a new chunk of information.

Spoiler

Quest Complete: [Run For Your Life!]

You’ve successfully escaped your pursuers by killing every last one of them in a climactic showdown! Incredible job!

Effort: A
Technique: C
Style: SSS+
Completion: SSS+

Final Score: SS+

Rewards Selected Accordingly

+30 Attribute Points
+15 Skill Points
+10 Ability Points
+5 Perk Points

[Stamina Potion]1Rarity: Uncommon
Quality:
C-
Type: Potion
Description: A potion that when drunk will restore 960 ST over 120 seconds (8/second for 120 Seconds)
x 3
[Treasure Box: Artifacts of The Ficklewood]2Rarity: Ultra Rare
Quality: S
Type: Treasure Box
Description: A magical treasure box that will dispense 2-5 random items from the greatly acclaimed and often sought Artifacts of The Ficklewood set.

[Ability Gem: Assassination Edge]3Rarity: Epic
Quality: S+
Type: Knowledge Gem
Description: A Knowledge Gem with a 100% chance to grant the ability [Assassination Edge] to user.
x 1 (Special: Born To Kill)

Your choice of the following:

[Bog Iron Machete]4Rarity: Common
Quality: D+
Type: Weapon (Short Blade)
Description: A weapon for use with short blade skills such as [Dagger] and [Shortsword]
x 1 
or 
[Goblin Hunter’s Bone Charm]5Rarity: Uncommon
Quality: C-
Type: Accessory (Necklace)
Description: A charm believed to grant the wearer the ferocity and instincts of the creature whose bone was used in its creation.
x 1
or
[Scrapwood Bow]6Rarity: Common
Quality: D+
Type: Weapon (Short Bow)
Description: A weapon for use with short bow skills such as [Bow], [Short Bow], and [Hunting Bow]
x 1 + [Scrapwood Arrow]7Rarity: Common
Quality: D+
Type: Ammunition (Short Bow)
Description: Crude but effective arrow meant for use with a short bow.
x 20

Your choice of the following:

[Goblin Warding Totem]8Rarity: Rare
Quality: C+
Type: Totem
Description: A warding totem that instills strong [Terror] and [Confusion] status on goblins within 1km.
x 1 (Special: Goblinbane Title) 
or 
[Ogre’s Might Gloves]9Rarity: Rare
Quality: B+
Type: Accessory (Gloves)
Description: A pair of gloves that allow the wearer to call upon an Ogre's might once per day.
x 1 (Special: Underdog Title)

[collapse]

“Final grade SS... I guess that’s good? Honestly... not sure how I feel about being graded on running for my life; I mean what is this, the hell olympics?”

I can only assume S is higher than A because of my experience with those cheesy light novels… but I wasn’t expecting to be graded like this; Not sure how much more effort I could’ve put in… but I guess I got big points for style and even bigger points for completion for completely~ burning it the fuck down.

“Alright then, lets go down the list, I get some stamina potions back… a Treasure Box? Like... a loot box? Is this EA's doing?”

“Eh… looks like its free, so I’m not gonna complain but I refuse to live in a ‘pay-to-win’ universe.”

I consider the horrifying implications of that idea for a moment before dismissing it and moving on down the line.

““Huh… shit, titles can give you special quest rewards… and what is this [Ability Crystal: Assassination Edge]... huh, no specifics on what it does but that sounds pretty… grim.”

“Whatever, I’ll use anything I have to when it comes to surviving, I don’t have the luxury of doing otherwise.”

The rest of them require me to choose between multiple options… but what to pick.

The [Scrapwood Bow] is tempting at first, but reading the description it’s not too good quality wise and without training I’m probably better off using my [Throwing] skill. Similarly the [Goblin Hunter’s Bone Charm] seems good at first brush but I don’t know what bone is used in making it so… I could end up with something granting me the ‘ferocity and instincts’ of a rabbit.

In that case...

“I’ll take the [Bog Iron Machete] then, I’ll need something bigger than this toothpick if I run into something like that spider from yesterday.”

Looking at the other choice, it’s no contest.

“Yeah, and I’ll have the [Ogre’s Might Gloves] too, the [Goblin Warding Totem] might seem good at first blush, but I’d bet there’s a hell of a lot more than goblins out there.”

After making my decision glowing motes of light dance around me in a magical display, collecting together and taking on solid form on the steps next to me.

A leather satchel with three bottles of that familiar green potion, a gilded chest about the size of a breadbox, a pair of rough looking fingerless green leather gloves, and a familiar looking wicked machete all materialize on the steps near me.

“Okay that’s actually really fucking cool, I guess it sort of materializes with magic… I hope I can learn magic.”

Picking up the machete I give it a once over, the flat of the blade is black and pitted with rough marks as if it were roughly hammered into shape with a rock while the single sharpened edge shines. Despite being roughly as long as my arm from handle to tip, it feels pretty easy to swing but… [Accurate Measure] tells me it’s about a kilo and a half in weight.

A few practice swipes and I feel like at the least it’d make a goblin think twice before fucking with me… if I were thinking straight I would’ve grabbed the weapons off the ones I killed yesterday, but I guess I didn’t really have the latitude to pull that off at the time.

“Alrighty, lets take a look at the rest of the rewards.”

Spoiler

Quest Complete: [Escape The Fire!]

Through a leap of faith you escaped a fiery perdition! Its unfortunate that a soft landing didn’t follow.

Effort: B+
Technique: C
Style: S
Completion: B

Final Score: A+

Rewards Selected Accordingly

+10 Attribute Points
+1 Perk Point

[Boots of Leaping] 10Rarity: Uncommon
Quality: C+
Type: Armor (Boots)
Description: A pair of leather boots enchanted to increase the jumping ability of the wearer and soften landings.
x 1
[Alchemical Fire]11Rarity: Very Rare
Quality: A
Type: Alchemical Admixture
Description: A bottle of a volatile alchemical admixture suffused with extremely high levels of Fire attribute mana, explodes if violently broken producing a short 3m burst of flames reaching up to 1000° Celsius.
x 10 (Special: Harbinger of Flames)

Your choice of the following:

[Sootblack Cindercloak]12Rarity: Ultra Rare
Quality: S+
Type: Accessory (Cloak)
Description: An enchanted cloak that burns in the place of the wearer, grants fire immunity until it burns away and magically restores itself once a week.
x 1 (Special: Harbinger of Flames)
or
[Pyrestaff]13Rarity: Ultra Rare
Quality: S+
Type: Arcane Staff
Description: A staff etched with the true word for fire in the tongue of the ancients, it allows the casting of powerful fire magic but is difficult to control.
x 1 (Special: Pyromaniac)

[collapse]

Not as high on the score here… I did basically just jump off a cliff a bare second before it exploded. Stylish yes, but a complete escape? No, there were still chunks of flaming wreckage pouring down.

Now onto rewards…

“Boots of… leaping… I guess these sort of line up with how you solve problems? I mean, I’m not complaining but it’s an interesting grab… and next is…”

A grin spreads across my face, one that I think might frighten people if there were any people to be frightened nearby.

“Sweet, more of those fire bombs; those straight up incinerated those goblins. Thank you [Harbinger of Flames]...”

And now we come up to the big choice at the end... [Sootblack Cindercloak] gives me limited fire immunity and [Pyrestaff] lets me shoot flames.

“I know I was just saying I wanted to be able to do magic, but… 'difficult to control' and 'powerful fire magic' sound like a bad mix... I like having a body that is not extra crispy; there are sure to be more chances for magic, I’ll take the cloak.”

With that, the light show repeats itself and my stoop is crowded by a few more goodies; a wooden crate of those bottled firebombs and a folded black cloak that seems to cast off black smoke as I pick it up and shake it out.

“Oh that is rad… alright, still got… three more; lets get through this quickly."

Spoiler

Quest Complete [Deep Dark Drink]

Through a blend of persistence, determination, and a not insubstantial amount of luck, you successfully escaped a watery grave. Maybe practice the backstroke for next time?

Effort: S
Technique: D-
Style: F-
Completion: B+

Final Score: C+

Rewards Selected Accordingly

+3 Attribute Points
+1 Skill Point

[Breath Salts]14Rarity: Uncommon
Quality: C
Type: Alchemical Admixture
Description: A sealed bottle of wind mana suffused alchemical salts that produce breathable air when reacting with water, each bottle produces enough air for one hour. Effective but unpopular for their bitter taste.
x 5

Your choice of the following:

[Fish Eye Goggles]15Rarity: Rare
Quality: C
Type: Accessory (Goggles)
Description: A set of goggles that magically protect the wearer's eyes from water and contaminants as well as expanding effective field of view by 30°
x 1 (Special: Aquatically Inclined)
or
[Vodník’s Tobacco Pouch]16Rarity: Rare
Quality: C
Type: Accessory (Bag)
Description: A small leather pouch that magically prevents its contents from getting wet when submerged, even if left open.
x 1 (Special: Aquatically Inclined)

[collapse]

"What the fuck is with that grade?! I'm sorry, were my floundering struggles to keep my head above water not stylish enough?!"

My frustration rises to a peak but I manage to keep my cool with some calming breathing techniques.

Spoiler

Event Bonus!

Skill Up [Meditation] Lv 1  ► [Meditation] Lv 2

[collapse]

"OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!"

The window disappears quickly... but I do have an easier time calming down again.

"Lets just... read the rest."

Looks like a minor bonus to skill and attribute points this time and… some alchemical salts that turn into breathable air, not a bad grab.

Moving on, a difficult decision is waiting for me.

“Huh… so enchanted goggles or a waterproof pouch… that’s a pretty tough pick.”

With the goggles I could go diving and maybe get my hands on some freshwater clams or whatever equivalent this world has but… the pouch might be good for keeping my stuff dry. Nothing got too damaged on the swim over, but I broke the wax seal on my preserved foods meaning they’re not waterproof anymore…

“Fuck it, give me the goggles, nothing in their description says they don’t work on land.”

Once again the sparkly light show happens and I resist the urge to fuck about with my new take too much, the [Fish Eye Goggles] sure look like their name suggests; not sure what it’ll be like wearing them but I’ll deal with that later, still have more choices to make.

Spoiler

Quest Complete: [Sanctuary]

Through dark night and stormy skies you trudged in search of sanctuary, who could guess you’d find such a literal example? Fantastic job.

Effort: A
Technique: F-
Style: F-
Completion: SSS+

Final Score: A-

Rewards Selected Accordingly

+16 Attribute Points
+8 Skill Point
+7 Ability Points
+2 Perk Points

[Mid-Grade Monster Repelling Incense]17Rarity: Uncommon
Quality: B
Type: Alchemical Admixture
Description: A dried and powdered mixture of herbs that when burned produce a scent painfully repulsive to several varieties of monster, unfortunately it is also unpleasant to most humans.
x 10
[Holy Symbol of An Unknown Goddess]18Rarity: Very Rare
Quality: A
Type: Accessory (Necklace)
Description: A simple metal charm depicting a horned woman with a solemn expression, her name lost to time with all those who once worshiped her.
x 1 (Special: Blessed By An Unknown Goddess)

Your choice of the following:

[Hearth-heart Compass]19Rarity: Epic
Quality: SS
Type: Wondrous Item
Description: An enchanted compass that always unerringly points to the place it's owner defines as 'home' without regard to distance or any form of interference.
x 1
or
[Spellstone: Recall]20Rarity: Epic
Quality: SS
Type: Spellstone
Description: A spellstone enchanted with a single use of the 'Grand Recall' spell allowing instantaneous travel to the place it's user defines as 'home' without regard to distance.
x 10

[collapse]

Well then... the rewards this time are nothing to sneeze at. That incense seems like it’ll be useful moving forward and I guess I’m a follower of that goddess now so... good thing I've got the holy symbol; I wonder if I’ll get some sort of healing magic from the deal..

I should focus up and finish what I was doing.

“Right… so a compass to show me the way back no matter where I go or… a stack of one use instant recalls; Its obvious that I’m taking the compass but I wish I could have both...”

It isn’t to be… maybe I’ll get the chance to get something like those later.

“Alright, I’ll take the [Hearth-heart Compass]... and lets take a look at that last set of rewards.”

The same sparkling lights take form, but at this point it's no longer all that incredible, just more stuff for the pile while I peep at the next entry.

Something feels... wrong this time.

The blue window flickers in and out a few times before mostly stabilizing, still occasionally casting off little intangible flecks like errant sparks.

Spoiler

Hidden Quest Complete: [Quickstart]

We at [Universal Administration] are glad to see you settling into your new world so well, allow us to congratulate you on your success with a few gifts.

Effort: 3̷̣̺͖̀̔̃2̴̢̔͌̓͠►̶̨̱͍̘̄͂̐Γ̴̹̫͖̦́͘
Technique: 3̴͚̣̑̓͠Ả̴̟͚̫̺̂͘╦̷̤̬̍͊̀̌͜
Style: 1̶̱̦̯̌ï̸̖̏̕ï̷̧̝̦̌̄̕͜┤̴̦̪͓̙̉̾
Completion: ▀̸̹̔̈́̈́͠T̷̳̮͑̍̏τ̵͚̘̀̌͛͝↑̸͙͐

Final Score: ̵̟̪̣͍͂ ̵̧͍̣͈̉͝ ̴̟̗͇͌̏̀̋ ̵͔̬̬̗̋̌̆͋ ̴̖̘̱̙̄̀ ̸̱͈̪̀ͅ

Rewards Selected Accordingly

[Beginner Box]21Rarity: [̸͚̽R̴̦͒A̵͖͗R̴̰͆Ȋ̵̭T̸̥̽Y̷̲͌_̸̼̋U̴͍̓N̶͖̑D̶̲͌Ĕ̶̤F̸̬̕I̵̹͆Ń̴͚E̷̖̾D̸̨̄_̶̞̾E̵̩̿R̴̻̿Ȓ̵͖Ȍ̵͓R̵̜͑]̴̫͒
Quality: [̷̹̏Q̸̞̌Ú̷̢A̸͎͘L̸͎͛I̴͍̍Ṭ̴̉Ý̵̲_̴̦̌Ű̴̠N̸͙̿D̴̜̊Ë̸͈F̶̦̒I̶̖͆N̸̙̒E̵͔̍Ď̵͕_̷̻͑Ẽ̶̘R̴̬͘Ŕ̵̖O̸̞̔R̸̬͝]̷͚͌
Type: [̷̼̿T̸͚͝Y̸̺͋P̴̥̑Ĕ̶͓_̴̮̈́Ŭ̴̹N̴͍͂D̶̪́È̷͎F̶̮̒I̷̫͆N̷̼͝E̷͛ͅD̵̮͠_̷͚̾E̵̢͘R̵͎̎R̶̬͘O̵̜͌R̸̢͐]̸̲͝
Description: [̶̧̏Ţ̴͝H̶͎̄İ̷̫S̵̻̉ ̵͔́O̴̦̐Ḇ̶̓J̸͕͑Ė̸̳C̷̟̏T̸̓͜ ̵̙̐D̸̜̿Ó̴̻E̸̲̒S̷̟̓ ̷̨̎N̸̮͒O̸̞̐T̷̞̒ ̷̧̂É̵̙X̵͙̔I̸̡̾S̵̯̎T̸̺͒ ̶̚ͅT̵͇̍H̵̰̑I̷̜̓S̸̻̈́ ̴̰̓O̸̪̔B̸͙͛J̴͖̕Ë̵͇́Ć̷̺T̴͖́ ̸͖̐D̷͍̽Ơ̸͚Ë̴́͜S̵̺͑ ̴̲͘N̷̹̈́O̸̘͊Ṱ̸̚ ̴̥́E̶̳̾X̸̙͘I̶̙̿S̷̮̆T̷͔̽ ̴̛̮Ṭ̴̃H̷̢̉I̴̹͒S̴̹̎ ̶͖͝O̸̺̅Ḇ̷͋Ĵ̷̤Ȇ̷̗C̴̼̑T̸̠̉ ̴̮͠D̶͖͝O̸̳̒E̴̲̓S̴̳͒ ̶̭̕Ṅ̶͔Ó̷̹T̶͉̑ ̶͉͛Ĕ̸͙X̴̨̄Į̸̑S̸̝̐T̶̢̔ ̸͇̄T̶̘͊Ḧ̵͇́Ḭ̶͝S̵͙̚ ̸̺̋Ơ̵̠B̵͖͂J̴̱̐E̶̯͆C̸͙͠Ť̷̨ ̸̲͆D̵̺̎Õ̷͇Ȇ̵̪Ś̶͉ ̸̝͛Ṇ̴̏O̴̠͘Ṱ̵́ ̶̓͜E̸̳͆X̸͓̃I̸̡̎S̶̘̃Ṱ̶̐ ̸̰̇Ṯ̸͆H̸̛̩I̴̦͂S̴͔̏ ̷̳͂O̴͍̊B̶̢̄J̸͉̋E̴͕͠C̴̜̅T̴͕̊ ̴̬́Ḍ̴͝O̸͙̕E̷͙̚S̷̩̓ ̷͔͝N̶̘͆Ò̵̟T̶̩̆ ̶͚͘E̶̙̕X̸̤̄I̸̙̔S̸̯͝Ț̸̅⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̺̀
FATAL PROCESS ERROR ENCOUNTERED WHILE GENERATING [OBJ_DESC_QUEST_COMPLETE] - PLEASE CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR
x 1
[Guerilla Fighter Class Pack]22Rarity: [̸͚̽R̴̦͒A̵͖͗R̴̰͆Ȋ̵̭T̸̥̽Y̷̲͌_̸̼̋U̴͍̓N̶͖̑D̶̲͌Ĕ̶̤F̸̬̕I̵̹͆Ń̴͚E̷̖̾D̸̨̄_̶̞̾E̵̩̿R̴̻̿Ȓ̵͖Ȍ̵͓R̵̜͑]̴̫͒
Quality: [̷̹̏Q̸̞̌Ú̷̢A̸͎͘L̸͎͛I̴͍̍Ṭ̴̉Ý̵̲_̴̦̌Ű̴̠N̸͙̿D̴̜̊Ë̸͈F̶̦̒I̶̖͆N̸̙̒E̵͔̍Ď̵͕_̷̻͑Ẽ̶̘R̴̬͘Ŕ̵̖O̸̞̔R̸̬͝]̷͚͌
Type: [̷̼̿T̸͚͝Y̸̺͋P̴̥̑Ĕ̶͓_̴̮̈́Ŭ̴̹N̴͍͂D̶̪́È̷͎F̶̮̒I̷̫͆N̷̼͝E̷͛ͅD̵̮͠_̷͚̾E̵̢͘R̵͎̎R̶̬͘O̵̜͌R̸̢͐]̸̲͝
Description: [̶̧̏Ţ̴͝H̶͎̄İ̷̫S̵̻̉ ̵͔́O̴̦̐Ḇ̶̓J̸͕͑Ė̸̳C̷̟̏T̸̓͜ ̵̙̐D̸̜̿Ó̴̻E̸̲̒S̷̟̓ ̷̨̎N̸̮͒O̸̞̐T̷̞̒ ̷̧̂É̵̙X̵͙̔I̸̡̾S̵̯̎T̸̺͒ ̶̚ͅT̵͇̍H̵̰̑I̷̜̓S̸̻̈́ ̴̰̓O̸̪̔B̸͙͛J̴͖̕Ë̵͇́Ć̷̺T̴͖́ ̸͖̐D̷͍̽Ơ̸͚Ë̴́͜S̵̺͑ ̴̲͘N̷̹̈́O̸̘͊Ṱ̸̚ ̴̥́E̶̳̾X̸̙͘I̶̙̿S̷̮̆T̷͔̽ ̴̛̮Ṭ̴̃H̷̢̉I̴̹͒S̴̹̎ ̶͖͝O̸̺̅Ḇ̷͋Ĵ̷̤Ȇ̷̗C̴̼̑T̸̠̉ ̴̮͠D̶͖͝O̸̳̒E̴̲̓S̴̳͒ ̶̭̕Ṅ̶͔Ó̷̹T̶͉̑ ̶͉͛Ĕ̸͙X̴̨̄Į̸̑S̸̝̐T̶̢̔ ̸͇̄T̶̘͊Ḧ̵͇́Ḭ̶͝S̵͙̚ ̸̺̋Ơ̵̠B̵͖͂J̴̱̐E̶̯͆C̸͙͠Ť̷̨ ̸̲͆D̵̺̎Õ̷͇Ȇ̵̪Ś̶͉ ̸̝͛Ṇ̴̏O̴̠͘Ṱ̵́ ̶̓͜E̸̳͆X̸͓̃I̸̡̎S̶̘̃Ṱ̶̐ ̸̰̇Ṯ̸͆H̸̛̩I̴̦͂S̴͔̏ ̷̳͂O̴͍̊B̶̢̄J̸͉̋E̴͕͠C̴̜̅T̴͕̊ ̴̬́Ḍ̴͝O̸͙̕E̷͙̚S̷̩̓ ̷͔͝N̶̘͆Ò̵̟T̶̩̆ ̶͚͘E̶̙̕X̸̤̄I̸̙̔S̸̯͝Ț̸̅⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̺̀
FATAL PROCESS ERROR ENCOUNTERED WHILE GENERATING [OBJ_DESC_QUEST_COMPLETE] - PLEASE CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR
x 1
[Combat Alchemist Class Pack]23Rarity: [̸͚̽R̴̦͒A̵͖͗R̴̰͆Ȋ̵̭T̸̥̽Y̷̲͌_̸̼̋U̴͍̓N̶͖̑D̶̲͌Ĕ̶̤F̸̬̕I̵̹͆Ń̴͚E̷̖̾D̸̨̄_̶̞̾E̵̩̿R̴̻̿Ȓ̵͖Ȍ̵͓R̵̜͑]̴̫͒
Quality: [̷̹̏Q̸̞̌Ú̷̢A̸͎͘L̸͎͛I̴͍̍Ṭ̴̉Ý̵̲_̴̦̌Ű̴̠N̸͙̿D̴̜̊Ë̸͈F̶̦̒I̶̖͆N̸̙̒E̵͔̍Ď̵͕_̷̻͑Ẽ̶̘R̴̬͘Ŕ̵̖O̸̞̔R̸̬͝]̷͚͌
Type: [̷̼̿T̸͚͝Y̸̺͋P̴̥̑Ĕ̶͓_̴̮̈́Ŭ̴̹N̴͍͂D̶̪́È̷͎F̶̮̒I̷̫͆N̷̼͝E̷͛ͅD̵̮͠_̷͚̾E̵̢͘R̵͎̎R̶̬͘O̵̜͌R̸̢͐]̸̲͝
Description: [̶̧̏Ţ̴͝H̶͎̄İ̷̫S̵̻̉ ̵͔́O̴̦̐Ḇ̶̓J̸͕͑Ė̸̳C̷̟̏T̸̓͜ ̵̙̐D̸̜̿Ó̴̻E̸̲̒S̷̟̓ ̷̨̎N̸̮͒O̸̞̐T̷̞̒ ̷̧̂É̵̙X̵͙̔I̸̡̾S̵̯̎T̸̺͒ ̶̚ͅT̵͇̍H̵̰̑I̷̜̓S̸̻̈́ ̴̰̓O̸̪̔B̸͙͛J̴͖̕Ë̵͇́Ć̷̺T̴͖́ ̸͖̐D̷͍̽Ơ̸͚Ë̴́͜S̵̺͑ ̴̲͘N̷̹̈́O̸̘͊Ṱ̸̚ ̴̥́E̶̳̾X̸̙͘I̶̙̿S̷̮̆T̷͔̽ ̴̛̮Ṭ̴̃H̷̢̉I̴̹͒S̴̹̎ ̶͖͝O̸̺̅Ḇ̷͋Ĵ̷̤Ȇ̷̗C̴̼̑T̸̠̉ ̴̮͠D̶͖͝O̸̳̒E̴̲̓S̴̳͒ ̶̭̕Ṅ̶͔Ó̷̹T̶͉̑ ̶͉͛Ĕ̸͙X̴̨̄Į̸̑S̸̝̐T̶̢̔ ̸͇̄T̶̘͊Ḧ̵͇́Ḭ̶͝S̵͙̚ ̸̺̋Ơ̵̠B̵͖͂J̴̱̐E̶̯͆C̸͙͠Ť̷̨ ̸̲͆D̵̺̎Õ̷͇Ȇ̵̪Ś̶͉ ̸̝͛Ṇ̴̏O̴̠͘Ṱ̵́ ̶̓͜E̸̳͆X̸͓̃I̸̡̎S̶̘̃Ṱ̶̐ ̸̰̇Ṯ̸͆H̸̛̩I̴̦͂S̴͔̏ ̷̳͂O̴͍̊B̶̢̄J̸͉̋E̴͕͠C̴̜̅T̴͕̊ ̴̬́Ḍ̴͝O̸͙̕E̷͙̚S̷̩̓ ̷͔͝N̶̘͆Ò̵̟T̶̩̆ ̶͚͘E̶̙̕X̸̤̄I̸̙̔S̸̯͝Ț̸̅⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̺̀
FATAL PROCESS ERROR ENCOUNTERED WHILE GENERATING [OBJ_DESC_QUEST_COMPLETE] - PLEASE CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR
x 1
[Mad Bomber Class Pack]24Rarity: [̸͚̽R̴̦͒A̵͖͗R̴̰͆Ȋ̵̭T̸̥̽Y̷̲͌_̸̼̋U̴͍̓N̶͖̑D̶̲͌Ĕ̶̤F̸̬̕I̵̹͆Ń̴͚E̷̖̾D̸̨̄_̶̞̾E̵̩̿R̴̻̿Ȓ̵͖Ȍ̵͓R̵̜͑]̴̫͒
Quality: [̷̹̏Q̸̞̌Ú̷̢A̸͎͘L̸͎͛I̴͍̍Ṭ̴̉Ý̵̲_̴̦̌Ű̴̠N̸͙̿D̴̜̊Ë̸͈F̶̦̒I̶̖͆N̸̙̒E̵͔̍Ď̵͕_̷̻͑Ẽ̶̘R̴̬͘Ŕ̵̖O̸̞̔R̸̬͝]̷͚͌
Type: [̷̼̿T̸͚͝Y̸̺͋P̴̥̑Ĕ̶͓_̴̮̈́Ŭ̴̹N̴͍͂D̶̪́È̷͎F̶̮̒I̷̫͆N̷̼͝E̷͛ͅD̵̮͠_̷͚̾E̵̢͘R̵͎̎R̶̬͘O̵̜͌R̸̢͐]̸̲͝
Description: [̶̧̏Ţ̴͝H̶͎̄İ̷̫S̵̻̉ ̵͔́O̴̦̐Ḇ̶̓J̸͕͑Ė̸̳C̷̟̏T̸̓͜ ̵̙̐D̸̜̿Ó̴̻E̸̲̒S̷̟̓ ̷̨̎N̸̮͒O̸̞̐T̷̞̒ ̷̧̂É̵̙X̵͙̔I̸̡̾S̵̯̎T̸̺͒ ̶̚ͅT̵͇̍H̵̰̑I̷̜̓S̸̻̈́ ̴̰̓O̸̪̔B̸͙͛J̴͖̕Ë̵͇́Ć̷̺T̴͖́ ̸͖̐D̷͍̽Ơ̸͚Ë̴́͜S̵̺͑ ̴̲͘N̷̹̈́O̸̘͊Ṱ̸̚ ̴̥́E̶̳̾X̸̙͘I̶̙̿S̷̮̆T̷͔̽ ̴̛̮Ṭ̴̃H̷̢̉I̴̹͒S̴̹̎ ̶͖͝O̸̺̅Ḇ̷͋Ĵ̷̤Ȇ̷̗C̴̼̑T̸̠̉ ̴̮͠D̶͖͝O̸̳̒E̴̲̓S̴̳͒ ̶̭̕Ṅ̶͔Ó̷̹T̶͉̑ ̶͉͛Ĕ̸͙X̴̨̄Į̸̑S̸̝̐T̶̢̔ ̸͇̄T̶̘͊Ḧ̵͇́Ḭ̶͝S̵͙̚ ̸̺̋Ơ̵̠B̵͖͂J̴̱̐E̶̯͆C̸͙͠Ť̷̨ ̸̲͆D̵̺̎Õ̷͇Ȇ̵̪Ś̶͉ ̸̝͛Ṇ̴̏O̴̠͘Ṱ̵́ ̶̓͜E̸̳͆X̸͓̃I̸̡̎S̶̘̃Ṱ̶̐ ̸̰̇Ṯ̸͆H̸̛̩I̴̦͂S̴͔̏ ̷̳͂O̴͍̊B̶̢̄J̸͉̋E̴͕͠C̴̜̅T̴͕̊ ̴̬́Ḍ̴͝O̸͙̕E̷͙̚S̷̩̓ ̷͔͝N̶̘͆Ò̵̟T̶̩̆ ̶͚͘E̶̙̕X̸̤̄I̸̙̔S̸̯͝Ț̸̅⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̺̀
FATAL PROCESS ERROR ENCOUNTERED WHILE GENERATING [OBJ_DESC_QUEST_COMPLETE] - PLEASE CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR
x 1
[Treasure Box: Bonus Welcome Pack]25Rarity: [̸͚̽R̴̦͒A̵͖͗R̴̰͆Ȋ̵̭T̸̥̽Y̷̲͌_̸̼̋U̴͍̓N̶͖̑D̶̲͌Ĕ̶̤F̸̬̕I̵̹͆Ń̴͚E̷̖̾D̸̨̄_̶̞̾E̵̩̿R̴̻̿Ȓ̵͖Ȍ̵͓R̵̜͑]̴̫͒
Quality: [̷̹̏Q̸̞̌Ú̷̢A̸͎͘L̸͎͛I̴͍̍Ṭ̴̉Ý̵̲_̴̦̌Ű̴̠N̸͙̿D̴̜̊Ë̸͈F̶̦̒I̶̖͆N̸̙̒E̵͔̍Ď̵͕_̷̻͑Ẽ̶̘R̴̬͘Ŕ̵̖O̸̞̔R̸̬͝]̷͚͌
Type: [̷̼̿T̸͚͝Y̸̺͋P̴̥̑Ĕ̶͓_̴̮̈́Ŭ̴̹N̴͍͂D̶̪́È̷͎F̶̮̒I̷̫͆N̷̼͝E̷͛ͅD̵̮͠_̷͚̾E̵̢͘R̵͎̎R̶̬͘O̵̜͌R̸̢͐]̸̲͝
Description: [̶̧̏Ţ̴͝H̶͎̄İ̷̫S̵̻̉ ̵͔́O̴̦̐Ḇ̶̓J̸͕͑Ė̸̳C̷̟̏T̸̓͜ ̵̙̐D̸̜̿Ó̴̻E̸̲̒S̷̟̓ ̷̨̎N̸̮͒O̸̞̐T̷̞̒ ̷̧̂É̵̙X̵͙̔I̸̡̾S̵̯̎T̸̺͒ ̶̚ͅT̵͇̍H̵̰̑I̷̜̓S̸̻̈́ ̴̰̓O̸̪̔B̸͙͛J̴͖̕Ë̵͇́Ć̷̺T̴͖́ ̸͖̐D̷͍̽Ơ̸͚Ë̴́͜S̵̺͑ ̴̲͘N̷̹̈́O̸̘͊Ṱ̸̚ ̴̥́E̶̳̾X̸̙͘I̶̙̿S̷̮̆T̷͔̽ ̴̛̮Ṭ̴̃H̷̢̉I̴̹͒S̴̹̎ ̶͖͝O̸̺̅Ḇ̷͋Ĵ̷̤Ȇ̷̗C̴̼̑T̸̠̉ ̴̮͠D̶͖͝O̸̳̒E̴̲̓S̴̳͒ ̶̭̕Ṅ̶͔Ó̷̹T̶͉̑ ̶͉͛Ĕ̸͙X̴̨̄Į̸̑S̸̝̐T̶̢̔ ̸͇̄T̶̘͊Ḧ̵͇́Ḭ̶͝S̵͙̚ ̸̺̋Ơ̵̠B̵͖͂J̴̱̐E̶̯͆C̸͙͠Ť̷̨ ̸̲͆D̵̺̎Õ̷͇Ȇ̵̪Ś̶͉ ̸̝͛Ṇ̴̏O̴̠͘Ṱ̵́ ̶̓͜E̸̳͆X̸͓̃I̸̡̎S̶̘̃Ṱ̶̐ ̸̰̇Ṯ̸͆H̸̛̩I̴̦͂S̴͔̏ ̷̳͂O̴͍̊B̶̢̄J̸͉̋E̴͕͠C̴̜̅T̴͕̊ ̴̬́Ḍ̴͝O̸͙̕E̷͙̚S̷̩̓ ̷͔͝N̶̘͆Ò̵̟T̶̩̆ ̶͚͘E̶̙̕X̸̤̄I̸̙̔S̸̯͝Ț̸̅⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̺̀
FATAL PROCESS ERROR ENCOUNTERED WHILE GENERATING [OBJ_DESC_QUEST_COMPLETE] - PLEASE CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR
x 10
[Treasure Box: Universal Administration Reparations Pack]26Rarity: [̸͚̽R̴̦͒A̵͖͗R̴̰͆Ȋ̵̭T̸̥̽Y̷̲͌_̸̼̋U̴͍̓N̶͖̑D̶̲͌Ĕ̶̤F̸̬̕I̵̹͆Ń̴͚E̷̖̾D̸̨̄_̶̞̾E̵̩̿R̴̻̿Ȓ̵͖Ȍ̵͓R̵̜͑]̴̫͒
Quality: [̷̹̏Q̸̞̌Ú̷̢A̸͎͘L̸͎͛I̴͍̍Ṭ̴̉Ý̵̲_̴̦̌Ű̴̠N̸͙̿D̴̜̊Ë̸͈F̶̦̒I̶̖͆N̸̙̒E̵͔̍Ď̵͕_̷̻͑Ẽ̶̘R̴̬͘Ŕ̵̖O̸̞̔R̸̬͝]̷͚͌
Type: [̷̼̿T̸͚͝Y̸̺͋P̴̥̑Ĕ̶͓_̴̮̈́Ŭ̴̹N̴͍͂D̶̪́È̷͎F̶̮̒I̷̫͆N̷̼͝E̷͛ͅD̵̮͠_̷͚̾E̵̢͘R̵͎̎R̶̬͘O̵̜͌R̸̢͐]̸̲͝
Description: [̶̧̏Ţ̴͝H̶͎̄İ̷̫S̵̻̉ ̵͔́O̴̦̐Ḇ̶̓J̸͕͑Ė̸̳C̷̟̏T̸̓͜ ̵̙̐D̸̜̿Ó̴̻E̸̲̒S̷̟̓ ̷̨̎N̸̮͒O̸̞̐T̷̞̒ ̷̧̂É̵̙X̵͙̔I̸̡̾S̵̯̎T̸̺͒ ̶̚ͅT̵͇̍H̵̰̑I̷̜̓S̸̻̈́ ̴̰̓O̸̪̔B̸͙͛J̴͖̕Ë̵͇́Ć̷̺T̴͖́ ̸͖̐D̷͍̽Ơ̸͚Ë̴́͜S̵̺͑ ̴̲͘N̷̹̈́O̸̘͊Ṱ̸̚ ̴̥́E̶̳̾X̸̙͘I̶̙̿S̷̮̆T̷͔̽ ̴̛̮Ṭ̴̃H̷̢̉I̴̹͒S̴̹̎ ̶͖͝O̸̺̅Ḇ̷͋Ĵ̷̤Ȇ̷̗C̴̼̑T̸̠̉ ̴̮͠D̶͖͝O̸̳̒E̴̲̓S̴̳͒ ̶̭̕Ṅ̶͔Ó̷̹T̶͉̑ ̶͉͛Ĕ̸͙X̴̨̄Į̸̑S̸̝̐T̶̢̔ ̸͇̄T̶̘͊Ḧ̵͇́Ḭ̶͝S̵͙̚ ̸̺̋Ơ̵̠B̵͖͂J̴̱̐E̶̯͆C̸͙͠Ť̷̨ ̸̲͆D̵̺̎Õ̷͇Ȇ̵̪Ś̶͉ ̸̝͛Ṇ̴̏O̴̠͘Ṱ̵́ ̶̓͜E̸̳͆X̸͓̃I̸̡̎S̶̘̃Ṱ̶̐ ̸̰̇Ṯ̸͆H̸̛̩I̴̦͂S̴͔̏ ̷̳͂O̴͍̊B̶̢̄J̸͉̋E̴͕͠C̴̜̅T̴͕̊ ̴̬́Ḍ̴͝O̸͙̕E̷͙̚S̷̩̓ ̷͔͝N̶̘͆Ò̵̟T̶̩̆ ̶͚͘E̶̙̕X̸̤̄I̸̙̔S̸̯͝Ț̸̅⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̷̺̬̀͊⌠̵̉͜↔̶̥̿τ̷͖͒3̴̰̽2̸͕͐►̶͉̌Γ̵̦͐╒̵̦͌╘̴̧̑¼̶̛̫8̷̦͌6̶̙̀8̵̨̃1̶̙̅ï̸̼̈ï̴̠͝┤̵͈̊ü̶͎̆∟̶̺̀
FATAL PROCESS ERROR ENCOUNTERED WHILE GENERATING [OBJ_DESC_QUEST_COMPLETE] - PLEASE CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR
x 10

[QUEST_COMPLETE_TAG_INVALID]
[ERROR CODE: ♦̵̣́£̵̲̎▀̵̳̀T̸̘̓τ̷̺̈↑̸̹͗#̶̙͒L̸̳̂]̶̭̾╫̷͇̓π̶̱̂►̴̬͘í̵̦̈́Á̶̜͋2̸̨̊0̶̨̋♂̶̞͆3̶͈̈́Ḁ̷̋╦̸͉͊)̸̪̈́2̸͙͝3̸̳͊⌠̵̝͂↔̷͖͑τ̷̰̑3̶͖͂2̴̥̓►̵̦̇Γ̸̤͒╒̶̹̉╘̴͚̆¼̴̘̈́8̷̨̽6̶̨̈8̶̹͗1̷̘͂ï̸͚̔ï̵̞̈́┤̶̩̌ü̵͎̚∟̴͉̐]
//Can't figure this out but its probably not a big issue, put J on it before we push to release and for fucks sake guys keep notes when you figure something out or we'll have to keep hacking shit together like this. -M

[collapse]

...

"Well that's fucking ominous."

The glowing lights dance around again... but this time they seem more... awkward and I only have a moment to react as they begin to materialize into their final shapes.

A magenta and black checker-patterned cube attempts to solidify while intersecting my chest, at first I'm confused before my [Danger Sense] skill causes me to scramble away.

A few meters away another clips into a tree replacing a segment of it's trunk; the same continue to occur randomly elsewhere as the shapes resolve utterly erasing whatever was previously occupying their coordinates.

Blessedly the whole ordeal only lasts a few seconds and I manage to get out of it one piece... but I can't say the same for the landscape; the tree falls with a crash and embedded in the steps next to me one of those things flickers before suddenly taking on the appearance of a brown parchment wrapped box tied with twine.

Nervously I reach over and tug it up revealing a precise cuboidal hole.

"What in the fuck was that?"

Its clear to me now that someone doesn't know what they're doing and I hope to my new god they'll stop trying to 'help'.

There we go, Chapter 7 is here! Lots of informational nonsense, but I hope y'all like it.

I know some people like the menu crack chapters and some prefer the more narrative heavy ones so I try to mix it up, but I just have to get a few more stage setting bits handled before the story really takes off!

24