Arc 1-Chapter 10
467 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10- [ The Prophecy: Hero of the End ]

Holy Church, also known as Minerva's Scale. The Holy Church has been around for about of 29, 000 years. It was a religious organization established at the Heroes Era which was also known as the third cycle. The Holy Church was established in the name of her divine grace, the Goddess of Light, Minerva. The Minerva's Scale was the only legitimate, acknowledge and the largest religious organization that was in the world of Irisha.

Currently, the Holy Church was in a state of unrest....

...…....…...............

Irisha, Year 9010 of the fourth cycle.
- West Continent, Holy Church Main Headquarters.

“ The Hero of the End.
Ordained by the river marches,
Bringing forth his sword- divine blessed, to end the Devil's madness.

Reminiscence the town of Ashes,
Once was a fawn in receiving scorn.
With a hair likeness to the source of dawn, his pureness will be known.

Rise o noble Hero of the end!
You shall bring forth Eternal Peace,
and all crimson will cease!

Companion and Comrades gathered.
One of them, Destiny Altered.
All legends will be born,
Stories spreading for long.

Conqueror of the dozen spawns,
Defeating the Devil on his own.
The Misfortune watches,
As the one moon plans thwarted. ”

The church was thrown in a state of disarray as they unexpectedly receive a prophecy from her divine grace, the Goddess of Light. All of the church officials and the learned scholars who was knowledgeable about premonitions has started on trying to decipher the prophecy. The Seer, who have received the message of the goddess was in the state of unconscious, after he manage to receive the prophecy and convey the message of the goddess through his mouth.

As of now within the Holy Church Headquarters– A few days have passed since then, and now the important officials of the church would be having an important discussion in a wide secluded room. The room has a marble like long table that was formed in a curve was placed. Beside the table, there are a total of twenty-three smooth yet cold golden chairs.

The twenty-three people began to sat one by one on their respective seats. One of them, the person who was placed in the center of the table has look at the other members. He was dressed in a white long robes adorned with golden linings that reached the floor. On the top of his head was a some weird combination of a crown and a white hat.

" Today, we are here because of her divine grace's message. Currently, some parts of the prophecy has been discerned and interpreted by our learned scholars. "

Within the farthest part of the table, the person raised his hand and decided to asked the Great Saint.

" Your grace, this humble goddess's follower are sorry for the interruption but wouldn't it be better if we have unlocked and discerned all of the parts of the Goddess knowledge? "

The people waited for the Saint's answer. They saw him sighing and saw his face turned to having a grim expression.

" You are not wrong, it would be more better if we all deciphered all of her enlightening message. But we don't have much time... "

The Great Saint look at the person on his right side. The other people were wondering why the Saint has allowed her to take charge. The Person beside the Great Saint's right side was a woman dressed in a black long robes designed with silver linings. It could also be said the same for her hat with a few extension of golden rose and a veil on the left side of the hat.

" My fellow brothers and sisters of our sacred faith, I am here to bring you an important information. "

When the people in the room still maintained their silence, she continued speaking.

" I have learned that there are unconfirmed rumors of the Demon Emperor planning sow our land with chaos and destruction within the next five years. "

Another person raised his hand.

" It was presumptuous Holy Maiden, those rumors... are just opinions. We can't believe on them, it will just cause as of uncertainty and confusion. "

" I understand your worries, great holy knight Gilbert but even the information that I manage to procure are rumors, we can't disclaim their entirely as the rumors came from the Ragas itself. As our wise ancestors have imparted one of their lessons that sometimes there was truth in some rumors. Specially if it came from the Ragas where the beings there respected the words of their ruler. "

" I am .... Surprised. Holy Maiden, how can you get that kind of information? I would be glad if you imparted to us the method. "

" I'm sorry, Great Knight but this humble follower of Goddess can't do that. "

" I see. "

Gilbert sighed disappointed with his eyes closing in regret for a moment. He decided to stop questioning the Holy Maiden. Despite his slight disappointment, he was certain that there is a very huge possibility of truth from the Holy Maiden's important information.

The Holy Maiden finally managed to deliver her important message so she started maintaining her silence.

" Following the Holy Maiden's important information, I would impart everyone in this room regarding the bits of pieces of the Goddess Prophecy that was already deciphered. It was confirmed by the Scholars that the Prophecy was talking about the blessed hero who would kill the Demon Lord and bring the Eternal Peace of our world. Finally after years of waiting we would finally reach our Eternal Peace as the Goddess has promised to us! "

As the Great Saint paused. Some of the people started talking about their opinions.

" We must find the Hero! "

" He would be the key on helping to solve our problems. "

" If he was an ordinary person, he shall be trained under many experts. "

" The Magic Academy would be good choice for him to practice his Magic, If he have one. "

" Great Saint, we must take action quickly and find the Hero! Do the Scholars have an additional information? "

" It was said that the Hero came from a burned town. "

" Then we must start now on finding him, Great Saint. "

The Great Saint sighed as the room fallen into a ruckus. Under the question of his fellow follower of the Goddess, he muttered.

" Finding the Hero would be not an easy path. It was full of difficulties, there are a lot of burned towns that was once exist. But despite the challenges, I agree that we shall find the Hero quickly, our time is running out. "

The Holy Church tangled with the problems of the future, starts on finding the Hero. They tried, but they wouldn't succeed today, tomorrow, week or months, as they are destined to find the Hero in the fated near future.

10