Arc 1-Chapter 11
459 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 [ Record of a Person who once dreamed to be a Wizard ]

( Unknown PoV )

«  Irisha, 9004

I wanted to be a powerful wizard someday so I can make mother's life more comfortable. Despite most of the people's kindness, some people can't help but talk about mother.

They talk a lot of things about her, saying that she shouldn't be in this village.

Did they mean it in a good way or in a bad way?

I supposed that it can't be helped that they always talk about mother since she is so so PRETTY! (Important words must be written with Capital letters!) Mother has a clear sky eyes that shines so beautifully! It sparkles a lot when it was reflected by the sun! Mother has silver and wavy long hair, she is so pretty just like those Princesses in Fairytales. »

« Irisha, 9004

Mother says that I'm very smart! Mother is right! I'm very very smart! People said that Wizards are very smart! They also know how to do super fantastical and wonderful magic!

I have read a book about a wizard named Merlin that was able to do a Meteor Shower! Mother said that a Shooting Star was a meteor shower. Then if I become a wizard and do the meteor shower magic, I would be able to fulfill my wish, mother's wish and my friends wishes!

Hehe, I'm so smart! »

« Irisha, 9004

Today, I heard some rumors again about mother. Some villagers said that mother is a runaway daughter of a Noble. »

« Irisha, 9004

Mother is Amazing! She can do a very powerful magic! Her flames is amazing! Mother's water magic is good too! Through I wonder what is with that light? Is that a magic too? »

« Irisha, 9004

Even through Mother taught me to do magic, I can't do it!! Why? Why I can't do it?! I won't be a wizard if I can't do magic!

But mother just smiled at me saying I would be able to do my magic sooner. If mother say so, It would happen! I believe in her! »

« Irisha, 9004

They said I'm not father's son. They're a LIAR! lies, lies, lies... It isn't true.

I'm his son.  »

« Irisha, 9004

Today, there are adventurers that arrived in the town. They said that they conquered  a lot of Dungeons before, they said they discovered a S class dungeon that was quite near the village.

The villagers are happy, they say that the village would prosper and they would be rich and the village would be popular.

A dungeon, I want to learn magic and defeat monsters soon! »

«Irisha, 9004

Mother doesn't like the adventurers. I notice some of them was staring at mother in a bad way. »

« Irisha, 9005 of the 5th month

It's been a while, since I have managed to write on my journal.

The village is.....gone.
Mother is dead.

The few remaining people who was alive was with me in this hellhole.

I hate them. I HATE THEM. I want those monsters GONE.

I want to kill them. »

« Irisha, Year 9005 of the sixth month

They sold Felicia but she was later returned. Then they decided to play with her.

I don't understand why the other slaves look at her with pity and horror.»

« Irisha, Year 9005 of the sixth month

They lock me in a cage since they said I was so disobedient. I am a useless good since I can't do magic. The Other people is useful since they have this thing called 'class'. »

« Irisha, Year 9005 of the seventh month

A real adventurer came and decided to buy one of us to be a 'meat shield'. »

« Irisha, Year 9005 of the eight month

I don't know what's wrong with me but I notice that my head has been feeling a pain quite a lot lately. »

« Irisha, Year 9005 of the tenth month

I think I am growing horns. »

« Irisha, Year 9006

Demon, they said. usually they would dismiss me as a useless good but the eyes of those hateful monsters told a different story now. »

« Irisha, Year 9006 of the second month of the twenty second day.

I miss mother. I now know that I am not really his son.

Lately they are talking about giving me to the church but they can't do that since they are slave traders.

Today is the day I was born, my birthday wish didn't change since my previous fifth birthday.

" I want those monsters GONE. ". »

« Irisha, 9006 second month- 23rd.

My Birthday wish came true in a form of one girl and one boy who looks older than me with just a few years.

But despite them granting my wish, I am scared. They started killing everyone. I need to escape! »

« Irisha, 9006 second month - 24th

Everything is so Surreal.

I am a Demon's son.

Not just a demon's son but i was a spawn of the Ruler of Demons. »

« Irisha, 9006 third month - 30th

I am now a Prince.
I have 12 older siblings who was older than me by not just a few years.
Those two that saved me? They are not 12 years old. They are very old. That means my other siblings are ancient.

Brother Ethel heard me saying that they are ancient. The world will end if I said that he didn't mind me calling him old.

Of course as the incarnation of vanity and superiority complex, to say that he wasn't pleased was an understatement.   »

« Irisha, 9006 twelve month- 16

Demons are different from humans. They laugh if you are in pain. They mock you when you are feeling hurt. I worked hard for some months to understand their language by reading and writing. I learned that I can do magic - Dark Magic. I learned that I was fragile than them who was resistant to most of the poisons. I learned a lot. A lot of different things. When I got out of that hellhole and saved by Fina and Wallace, I admit that I was too hopeful. When I learned that I have a family– A Father and siblings, I hoped, for those warm and happy moments. Of course, I am a fool! Demons are different from humans.... (I  really really miss mother. )

I am wrong, to seek those warm moments.(Even through I know that I am subtle, in my opinion.) Those demons said that I was bootlicking from the Emperor which they said was a disgusting behavior.

Bootlicking.... I supposed that was a bit true. I am a bootlicker for attention.

Fuck those Monsters. I feel  neglected a lot from that hellhole. Through I am happy that I didn't receive their attention everyday. I was very lucky.

Sigh, Demon Culture...

It was foolish to expect a lot from them.

I was such a fool.
Louise is a fool, if I didn't insist to go with those monsters to look at their so called weapons, it would be very different.

Very Different. »

« Irisha, 9007 second month - 22

Prince Ignotus Noir Arkavelnias, 13th Child of the Demon Emperor.

A lot of people were angry as expected. Through my siblings was annoyed for some reason. I guess that having another added for the not confirmed competition for the throne can be annoying, they have another person to get rid off.

Well, who cares?

I don't care if they decided to hate me.
I don't care if the citizens of the Demon Empire loathe to have a half human as their Prince.
I don't care ..... that the Emperor is disinterested.

I only care for myself. My survival doesn't matter. Judging from the outsider's view, I am certain that many people has voted that I would be the first to be offed from the struggle. »

------------------------------

" I don't care, he said. "

He hold the worn out book in his glove covered left hand.

" Reading it again, Bro-ther ? "

" Yes, Yes. My annoying little sister. I have just finished the last part. It's always so amusing ~ "

" Boring! Mou~ let's go now brother!! Let's go out and have fun! "

" If you are talking about splattering yourself with blood, then I'm glad to inform you that I'm not– "

" I won't accept a NO! "

" Fine, fine. Let's me just get it. "

" I think it would be better if you didn't cover your face~ they would be really pretty speckled in blood! "

" If you say so, Hmmmm...I am now in the mood to play with people. Shall I return this book to the owner? "

" Mou~ his face would be certainly priceless! "

13