Arc1-Chapter 12
444 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, For People who was reading this story. I am happy that this story reached 1k views! Thank you Everyone! Anyway, this Chapter would be mostly filled with Info Dump. Is this even consider a chapter at all? I just finished to do some illustration for Louis but can't the picture be transferred on the mobile?I think I need to go in a computer shop for it to work... Sigh, URL are required...



Chapter 12- [ Getting used to the Fantasy World Part 1 ]

(Protagonist PoV)

" Damn it. "

When I woke up, I was in the ground instead of opening my eyes in the bed. My head was also a bit painful. Before I woke up, I have experienced a very shitty dream.

Real shit, it was a horrible situation. As I dreamed a dream where I was a slave in a dirty rag clothes with a collar on my neck and iron cuffs trapping my hands together. It is annoying, this is that Appraisal's Orb fault. Despite changing my class and choosing my second, which I really got a good stuff, my status as a former slave didn't go went unnoticed by me.

After choosing my class, I was dismissed by the Emperor. I returned home thinking a lot about it. So maybe that nightmare is the result of my mind uselessly thinking about it.

Within the next days, I started practicing my magic and getting used to my class. Supposed to say that I enjoyed learning Magic was an understatement.

It was.... AWESOME! I can't get enough of it just like my Otaku stuffs or an addicting drug. One of my Otaku dreams are now fulfilled. Magic, I can now do Magic!! 

My feelings of elation aside, I also learned new skills from the two classes and also tried my supposed to be golden halo.

My cheat ability as stated by the golden rules of some dimension travelers in some novels stating that as a dimension traveler....

“ WE ARE BLESSED WITH CHEATS!! ”

As those of them have said, (if not well,  just like what have i said.)

Through my cheat are....

==========================

Name: Louis Ignotus Noir Arkavelnias- [ Current ]
( Fenix Cranford ) ($6^Ɩ)

Age: 10 (18)
Race: Mixed Blood (Human)
Status:
-Commoner: Former
-Slave: Former
-Prince: Current

Level: 30

Class:
*First Class: Fallen Saint

- Recovery
-Empower
- Degenerate
- Mana Drain
- Life Drain
- Bedeviled

* Second Class: Oracle

- Fortune Cookies
- Miracle Stick
- Scrying
- Fortify
- Draw Card
- Draw Back

Additional Skills:

* Lifestyle:
- Reading
- Writing
- Free Loading
- Lying

Attributes: [Ratings 1-10]

HP: 3
MP: 8
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Vitality: 2
Intelligence: 4
Charm: 3
Luck: 3

Talents: [Ratings 1-10]

Physical Affinity: 1
Magic Affinity: 8
Politics: 1
Literacy: 8
Agriculture: 5
War and Military: 1
Technology: 7
Trade and Commerce: 5
Diplomacy: 9
Education: 10

Affiliation: Demon Empire [Current]

Relations:

Familial: [Ratings 1-100]

Luno Apocalisse Arkavelnias- [10]
March Dolus Jaune Arkavelnias- [0]
Laura Calor Rose Arkavelnias- [15]
Harrison Frigudus Vert Arkavelnias- [0]
Ethel Lumen Argent Arkavelnias- [-20]
Engor Arkavelnias- [15]
Ares Arkavelnias- [0]
Evangeline Livor Ecarlate Arkavelnias- [20]
Viro Pestis Pourpre Arkavelnias- [0]
Alice Niger Miel Arkavelnias- [-50]
Fina Jajunus Otruille Arkavelnias- [50]
Wallace Lucrum Gris Arkavelnias- [30/-70]
Willow Ignavia Blanche Arkavelnias- [25]

Allegiance and Servitude:

Succi Asmodeus - [85]
Avro Belphegor- [83]

Lordship:

Lucia's Citizens: [-75]

Titles:

Prince of Sloth?
Reincarnator

===============

Are a very upgraded version of Appraisal called Omniscient Basic Appraisal. Previously, during the use of the Appraisal Orb, the Omniscient Basic Appraisal also didn't go unnoticed by me. I'm very excited to use my cheat skill when I first got back to the Lucia Town. Through there are some complaints in my mind from here and there for the unknown higher being or whatever that did give me this skill. It was lacking compared to some MC's of Isekai and Transmigration novels but who am I to complain? Guess I'm just unlucky to receive a sub par cheat.

Such depressing thoughts aside, using the Omniscient Basic Appraisal or OBA for short has some unexpected side effects. When using the skill, my deep black eyes would turn into a crimson splattered red. I really started to look like a demon child while using the skill. Of course it didn't go went unnoticed by anyone since it was so eye-catching.

When Succi or Avro asked, I answered them by saying that "This is an unexpected side effect when I am using my second class skills. " Succi was delighted when she learned about it saying that I look like more a demon everytime I used my skill, so she requested me to do my skill everytime but she was berated by Avro.

" Fool.... How can his Highness waste his mana just to make him look like a .... Demon. "

" I'm sorry, wha! Don't hit me on my head Avro!! "

" Maybe if I hit you on the head to become an unconscious, you would wake up to be like a new person just like the Prince. "

" Are you insulting me?! "

" No, I am helping you. "

" Really? "

"  You want to be a competent Succubus right? "

" Yes, Avro! "

" Then please lie on the chair and let me hit your head. "

" Okay~, Avro when I wake up I'm sure I would be finally become a new person. "

" Yes, yes....As you always said before, You will surpass all of the Succubus in Asmodeus Kingdom and make a lot men full in love with you. "

" Pfft.. "

" Prince why are you laughing?! "

Through that situation was funny, when I have used my appraisal on them, I was like having a why me moment. I am not happy to know that I am the person with the lowest level between the three of us. When I am a level 30, Succi was level 85 while Avro are level 93. The People in the Lucia Town are in the between levels of 72-87. It was discouraging to know that I am really weak.

I wasn't also a happy child when I learned my status. It was within the mix emotions of depression, confusion and feeling Scared for my life.

My Attributes and Talents are so freaking poor! It was really discouraging!! Aside from that, previously I am wary and cautious of my supposed to be siblings and the emperor, but learning the affection points between us– I am better be watchful on what would I say to them and started fearing for the life of this poor person.

You know before I got in this Shitty situation, I am one of those Otakus dreaming to be the Protagonist just like those MC of the Isekai and Transmigration Cultivation Novels. I dreamed to be so OP and having a Harem of my own but..... my reality was much more different.

I am in the world of the book that I once have read. Reincarnated.... but losing my memories of my reincarnation and it was just recently that I got my past life memories. I was supposed to be a dead character since Prince Louis Ignotus Noir Arkavelnias didn't pass the freaking shitty trial. I am a Prince hated by the many and dislike by most of the Citizens of my Father's Empire. I also have a 12 siblings that was a villain bosses in this Novel and last but not the least I have the Main Villain of this Novel as my Father Dearest.

It makes me want to cry, damn child body.

Let's not also forget that I am in the body of a ten year old child.

My life is freaking.... Fantastic. (Note the Sarcasm.)

During the last day of this week, I need to go back again in Ragas for an important announcement by the Emperor. And I would be expected to be there along with my 12 older siblings.

I wonder what important announcement does the Emperor want to share?

13