Arc 1-Chapter 13
436 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13- [ Getting used to the Fantasy World Part 2 ]

(Avro's PoV)

One week and Four days, that was the time since his highness woke up from his comatose state. Today was Year 9010 of the Fourth Cycle of Irisha. 3rd Month– 26, It's been a few days since Succi and his Highness returned to this town.

It was fascinating how the Prince has really changed. Of course with his behavior and how the highness has apologize before, the citizens would noticed how his Highness was different. How he was acting eccentric since he woke up.

Despite that, his new behavior didn't help in quelling the anger of the Citizens of the Lucia Town. They still feel a large resentment and dissatisfaction with having a Cambion as their Town Lord. It didn't help that the Prince was weak and useless despite his highness trying his best to work hard. The Incident of those mindless beast invasion didn't help either.

And now.....

" Avro do you need help? I can help you to carry your stuffs. "

His highness was currently in his house asking if he need help. It's been 4 days since his highness started doing this kind of jobs. After his highness had been getting used to his second class, he started asking if we need help in some menial and simple task.

Succi was Horrified when this event started. She started wondering if she was so useless because of her clumsiness. The Event that followed was amusing to watch as his highness has begged Succi to stop crying. So Everytime that he would visit his highness residence, he would always notice it to be spotlessly clean that it would sparkle when reflected by the sun.

Other than that, his highness was also a good cook. a very good cook. But, he was certain that the 'Forgetfulness' didn't have that kind of side effects.

Suspicions.... he would worry about it later. For now, there was a highness that he need to take care of.

" Avro? "

Walking inside his house to take his luggage he started dragging it toward the direction of his Highness.

" ..... This. "

Even through Succi was horrified when his highness started offering his help. For him, it was the opposite. It was like that the paradise came for him.

Since his highness has asked, who was he to refuse his gracious help?

This was really a blessing made by the Evil God, Avro would be forever grateful for his Highness kindness. Less work, More bliss. He would be glad if such days continued.

Avro look at his highness whose face turned into an expression of surprise before activating one of his skills on himself.

His highness second class skills is strange. For example the skill his highness use just now was called empower. It has an ability to reinforce the attributes of the target of the skill for 3 times for 15 minutes.

He haven't heard of any demon or monster possessing such skills in their class. It resembled the skill of the Bard of those humans called 'Battle Cry.' It was also a reinforcement skill and it enhance the target's attack power and defense 5 times for 1 minute.

" I think... I can do it. Avro let's go now! Why is there so much stuff anyway? Usually it was so little.. "

" Today is.... Gathering day. "

" Gathering day? I haven't heard it before... What kind of event it is? There was no events for Demon listen the book unless you are talking about the gathering with my siblings and I ... I know that it always happen at the end of the month... through the 35 days was surprising.. "

Those Bards would be certainly shock that a skill that resembled their own would be used in such menial and simple stuffs instead of being used in a battle.

He can imagine them weeping in despair as a good skill was wasted. Through in his opinion, such skill are greatly suited for his job.

As they leave his house, with his highness carrying his travelling bag– with him walking slowly and tired but free of any burden, they we're being stared again by the citizens.

Those eyes of them has been glaring again. What a way to destroy his blissful mood during the gathering day. It was also the first time that his highness will accompany him during his gathering day. Such a bad timing for them to destroy his mood.

" Avro? "

" Your Highness, I'm tired. "

" But you just woke up. "

Avro shrugged his shoulders before walking ahead of his highness. Now he wasn't in the mood on leaving the town anymore to collect the ingredients.

" Didn't you just say that you are tired? Hey! Don't leave– Fuck! Don't you just start running!! What the hell?! You're a bipolar! I swear, I wouldn't help you anymore!"

Avro ignored his highness. He started running where he kinda needed something. Something on the blacksmith shop– where a lot of pointy and sharp weapons are made.

" What in a ghoul shit are you doing here again?! "

Just like his highness, he ignored the blacksmith shop owner. The blacksmith being a Skeleton didn't help in the intimidation effect.

" Hell! Don't you dare to steal another one of my daughters!! "

Avro glance at the weapons, while dodging the Skeleton Blacksmith who was slashing a gigantic version of butcher knife on him.

Left

Right

Right

Down

There is no good– His strand of hair...

" I need to gather my ingredients today, why are you not helping? "

" I don't care! How many times did you say that before? It's the 176th time!! "

Avro's lazy purple dead eyes narrowed. The Skeleton Blacksmith flinched then grabbed one of his shield.

" Hmmmm.... Well that was a very good giant knife. "

" Hell no! "

" I decided that I was in a bad mood today that I'm became– "

The Blacksmith shop owner quickly scampered towards the door of his shop and made his way outside.

" RUN!! "

He shouted with all his might as the not so populous town of Lucia heard his warning. But his shout was useless even as the citizens have started scattering and running.

Avro smiled slightly as he got out of the blacksmith shop holding a hammer and a small axe in his hands.

" Today, I am in the mood to gather the ingredients in the town. I am in need of a shard of liquefied slime core, 5 part of the bone ribs grinded to dust, some piece of rotting flesh of a zombie, hair of a banshee and an eye of a ghoul. So can someone help me solve my dilemma? "

.......................

In Lucia Town, There was a special event called Gathering Day. It has been held for 75 years by the one and only eccentric Apothecary of this town, Avro Belphegor. Before he arrive, the town was prosperous and popular to the citizens of the Belphegor Kingdom.

It wasn't the Prince's fault at all that the Lucia Town's population has been declining very much. The hatred of the citizens contributed a little for making the citizens want to leave the Lucia Town.

The Real reason... well as the Citizens have said, the Prince was useless since he didn't notice it at all before. Now, in the end of today's gathering day.

There are 38 citizens of Lucia Town ended up being unconscious because of fright. Among them, his highness was included.

Succi was upset but Avro's gathering day was successful.

13