Arc 1-Chapter 17
384 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wifi is back finally! But despite the good news, we are in a Lockdown... Anyway I already finish the illustration for Prince Ethel but it isn't working on the Phone... I would post it soon in the PC in the next next next chapter.  ^_^

Chapter 17- [ Declaration of His Majesty, The Demon Emperor ]


( Protagonist PoV)


Crazy, Absolutely Insane!! I blame my Otaku curiosity for looking at their levels.


I regret, I freaking regret it...


[ Name: March Dolus Jaune Arkavelnias     Level: 9000    ]


[ Name: Laura Calor Rose Arkavelnias Level: 7600 ]


[Name: Harrison Frigudus Vert Arkavelnias      Level: 8500    ]


[Name: Ethel Lumen Argent Arkavelnias         Level: 6900 ]


[ Name: Engor  Uro  Ambre Arkavelnias     Level: 5800 ]


[ Name: Ares Mars Rouge Arkavelnias      Level: 6000 ]


[ Name:Evangeline Livor Ecarlate Arkavelnias     Level: 2700 ]


[Name: Viro Pestis Pourpre Arkavelnias     Level: 3000 ]


[Name: Alice Niger Miel Arkavelnias Level: 8900 ]


[Name: Fina Jajunus Otruille Arkavelnias      Level: 2000 ]


[ Name: Wallace Lucrum Gris Arkavelnias   Level: 3000     ]


[ Name: Willow Ignavia Blanche Arkavelnias    Level: 800 ]


I think I would lose my Sanity if this keeps up! What the heck is this crazy world?!


" Your Highness, you look don't well. Looks like we haven't should required you to interact with your siblings considering your condition. You must be in shock."


" It's fine. "


The Levels... Are just what have caused me a surprise... A very big big surprise. I think I even did well in interaction with my siblings considering I manage to respond at their interactions.


Avro wasn't convince as he look at me frowning. He took out a Potion from his rucksack moleskin pouch underneath his worn out robes.


" Here, drink this your Highness. "


[ Calming Potion  ]


I took the potion and drank it. I grimaced as a horrible taste has penetrated my taste buds that it made me want to vomit.


" Gross. "


" It shouldn't taste so horrible, I think I haven't still manage to grab the proper amount for your delicate and sensitive human tongue my highness. "


" Prince, don't worry! I will make sure that Avro would make a delicious potion for you from now on! "


I smiled as Succi glared at Avro. The latter look as dispassionate as ever. 


" Thank you, Succi. "


" Your comfort is my concern Prince! "


Under Succi's clumsy yet lively personality and Avro's sloppy yet reliable presence, I slowly calmed down and manage to put the worries at the back of my mind temporarily.


................................


Year 9010, Irisha Fourth Cycle– Day 28 of the 3rd Month.


Today, would be an important day of the History. I didn't realize it first, as I was busy distracting my mind. 


While having the pretense of talking to Avro and Succi while avoiding looking at my siblings table– where do many scary monsters exist, The Hall suddenly took a sudden change of atmosphere.


It became silent and quiet which didn't go unnoticeable. Footsteps echoed on the Hall lightly from the part of the Hall that didn't reached by the light. On my side, Succi started fidgeting and trembling at the same time. Avro has his body arranged in a straight and compose posture– which he only does in every serious situation.


The familiar oppressing feeling back then is now back. Everyone can't help but look at the incoming figure of that person. Red eyes gleaming in the dark– staring to everyone in the hall calmly.


" I am satisfied that Everyone has arrived. "


The Demon Emperor– calm, serene, aloof and cold. Underneath there was an abyss waiting to swallow everything of you.


" Today, this Emperor has a Declaration. "


Freaking Scary.... Fenix, you must resist on using the accursed appraisal!


While I am resisting to satisfy my curiosity,(courting fright) the next event was unexpected.


" Eight years from now on, I will officially step down from the throne. "


In the next moment, the Hall has erupted to chaos. I was startled by the noise(intense reactions of everyone) that I accidentally used my Omniscient Basic Appraisal.


[ Name: Luno Apocalisse Arkavelnias Level: 10,000...... 


→ Please click to see more information. ]


" Fucking shit. "


I paled as I bring my hands to cover my red eyes. I quickly inactivated my skill, when I look again at the Emperor from afar, I saw him calmly staring at me.


Must be a coincidence ....


.............................

(Hayden's PoV)


The Demons are scary, frightening creatures. But the Demon Emperor is different, so very different. He was the abyss, fear and the unknown.


He was unfathomable.


Why did he decided to suddenly make such an absurd declaration?


Amidst the Chaos, Exclamations and Noise that erupted the halls, the terrifying pressure has risen to another degree.


" Silence. "


Hayden forced himself to calm down but he can't under the terrifying pressure.


" This Emperor has another Declaration. "


On his side, Tunis also feels uncomfortable. Hayden keep his head lowered among the crowd of Demons as he stared at the Demon Emperor.


Information....


" Five Years. The Darkness will consume the World. "


Hayden can feel the terror gripping on him as the Demons and Undead erupted to delight. Their desire for war and blood are leaking.


" Long live the Emperor! "


One of the undead on the Hall has exclaimed.


" Long live the Demon Empire! "


" Chaos for the World! "


" Cursed the Humanity! "


One by one the People on the Hall has exclaimed their desires for the war, bloodshed and glory.


The Demon Emperor watched his subjects. A beautiful yet cruel smile made their way to the Emperor's face.


" May we blessed by the Evil God. "


The Emperor took his leave after that. A few minutes after some people decided to leave while other has decided to continue socializing. Hayden sat on his seat together with Tunis and the other Servants of his Mistress. The other servants has noticed his subdued mood. 


" Scary isn't? "


Tunis smiled at him while she was patting her chest. Hayden nodded at her.


" You better get used to it, Hayden. "


" I will try. "


It was like he was facing his death.


" You better get used to it Hayden! In the future we would have many encounters with the Emperor himself since we are our mistress servants. " 


Maki, a incubus servant of his mistress said to him. He nodded as thoughts run on his mind.


" You're right, we would encounter his Majesty ... A lot. I better get used to it aren't? "


Maki smiled at him and raised his left hand towards to him. Hayden quickly evade the hand and glaring at Maki.


" Don't you dare to touch my Ears. "


" Aww... But I always wanted to touch them. They're so soft and fluffy! They are begging me to touch– ah! Lupin! What is that for?! My horn!! You know that they are sensitive right? "


Beside Maki, Lupin who was a werewolf, snorted at his friend.


" That is what will Hayden would feel if you touched his ears. "


" Tch... Such a killjoy. Okay, okay I get it, I won't touch them! Don't get your hands on my precious horns. "


While Hayden was watching the two servants bickering, he was startled when Tunis suddenly exclaimed.


" Mistress! "


He look at his back and saw their Mistress walking towards them.


" My dears, are you faring well? Hayden are you alright? "


Hayden look at his mistress and feel confused. The other servants was frowning and was looking at the person beside his mistress.


The person was a ten year old child. He has a black hair and black eyes. It may be unnoticeable at first but there was a black horn on the left and right sides of his head. The person doesn't look like he wanted to be beside his mistress.


" I have promised my dear Hayden that I will introduce you to him. "


" I didn't even agreed with your decision. Dear Sister, I'm sure my servants are startled when you have suddenly ... dragged– this Prince away from them. "


" Oh, don't worry about it. I would surely return you later. But first..."


His Mistress smiled at him and beckoned the person forward. The Demon seems surprised when he saw him.


" My Dear Hayden is lovely isn't? "


" Hol– " The person quickly close his mouth and coughed. 


" How unexpected... You have a beastkin as a servant dear Sister? "


" Yes~ My Servant is very adorable and lovely. Hayden my dear, this person is my little brother Ignotus. "


It is him .... The thirteenth child.


" It was a pleasure to meet you Prince Ignotus. "


Hayden was surprised when he was stopped from bowing.


" There's no need to bow to this Prince. It's nice to meet you, Hayden. "


Hayden was surprised as Prince Ignotus smiled. Beside the Prince, their Mistress look amused.


" I heard that you already pass the trial little brother? "


Their Mistress inquired. Hayden was curious about what trial are they talking about. Prince Ignotus smiled stiffly as he heard the question.


" Yes. It is... I'm lucky and fortunate enough. "


" Congratulations, little brother. "


" Yes, congratulations to me. "


Is it just him or the Prince looks like that he would cry?

12