Arc 1–Chapter 26
333 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone sorry if you get confused about this chapter! >^< Sorry! Waaahhh I want to cringe when I made the somehow few seconds kinda action? Scene. Please feel free to criticize this chapter later... I think I have made March to OP in this scene? What the heck?! I really want to bury myself in the ground right now! The Dialogue– don't even start me with March's attitude. I really tried to bring into reality on what I have envisioned on this chapter. Feel free to comment later ^_^

Chapter 26 [ The Deceived ]

Irisha Year 9010 of the Fourth Cycle
Third Month– Day 34
West Continent, Mevry Kingdom

Haber Town, is one of the town in the Mevry kingdom. Today, at the center of the town was a platform. On the platform, were five pillars with one person trapped in each of them. Each of the person was bind in cuffs in their hands and feet. The cuffs aren't normal. Those cuffs prevents the people in the platform of the use of any kind of magic.

Today was the day of the Trial of Eradication. It was held by the Holy Church members and officials for those people who was accused of the use of dark magic and members of the illegal cults that worship the evil god.

The sinners will be bathed by the [Holy Light Requiem], A high level offensive light spell that can bring demons and undead creatures in the brink of death. For other races who use dark magic, specially humans– It was an instant death once the spell was cast.

For people to activate the spell, it was required for 7 people of the Light class to join hands and combine their manas.

...........................

(Unknown PoV)

" Eradicate! "

" Kill the Sinners! "

" For the lives that they killed! "

" Die! Evil worshippers! "

" Death by the Holy Light! "

Among the crowd, he listened as the people around him cry in outrage and hatred. Those people, he can't understand them. Their hatred and outrage for his most beloved ones on the platform.

Above on the platform was his grandpa, mother, father and little sister and his friend.

Zhan Apus Kielmentyr – His grandpa. One of the heads of the Abyss Seven Cult. He was the strongest dark wizard of their cult.

Maria Kielmentyr– His mother.

Rhay Belpheus Kielmentyr  – His Father who was a powerful shadow sorcerer.

Marine Orpheus Kielmentyr– His little sister who was so sweet and cheerful.

Finally, Amelia Nihil. His friend who always defend him against the other magic users. She was always with him when they have done their missions. They are always together.

" Forever. "

He muttered as the Officials of Holy Church started to preparing the Holy Light Requiem. The person beside look at him curiously as he heard him muttering. He went back at watching the events on the platform when he find him uninteresting.

The crowd watched eagerly for the trial.

Under the hood, his hand that was encrypted with a sigil has started to glow red which went unnoticed by everyone.

He started to whisper.

" With the Darkness as my Faith,
I call for the Devil.

People didn't hear him.

Beneath the Void
Among the Chaos,
I call for the Evil.

But, the people beside him earlier look at him in alarm.

Hear my call,
Hear my summons...

It was too late....

" You!– "

He quickly covered the person's mouth and wrapped his arm around his neck. He encased the person on his body as the people around them look at him at panic and alarm.

I bind the contract with Law
I summon your Authority! "

" Ahhhhhhhh!! "

He plunged a dagger on the captured person with his other hand. Crimson started sprouting out covering his hand with red.

Just what he really needs right now. A sacrifice for the spell to work. He let the person go as he fall on the ground with blood continues to leak out with him. The person's now blurry eyes look at him in shock while trying to raise his hand.

He watched as a large black magic circle started to appear on the ground leaving a red dim lights.

" Heretic!! " One of the officials of the Holy Church exclaimed and glared at him. People started to shout in panic and started running. On the Platform his family and friend are staring at him.

He offered them a smile. He remove the hood on his head and grinned gleefully.

A pillar of ominous light started to be released around him and the magic circle.

" O great evil please heed my call! I Yuuro Alpheus Kielmentyr command you with the sigil of darkness!! Saved my family and friend from the officials of light and destroy this town!! "

Yuuro finally look at the great evil that has appeared on him.

" How Interesting~ "

He can feel the unmeasurable amount of dark mana emanating on this great being.

" It's been thousand and a hundred years since I was last summoned. "

He can feel the euphoria rising through his body.

" I wasn't aware that those sigils are still existing. "

Dress in a bright peculiar clothes with a white mask covering the devil's face, Yuuro decided to ask the Devil's name.

" May I know your name my lord? "

Yuuro asked as he stared at the great being.

" I am March Dolus Jaune Arkavelnias, The Prince of Trickery. "

He can feel the happiness emanating through him.

" I am honored on meeting you, my lord! "

As he was staring at the great being with happiness, he failed to see how all of the people who have seen the devil all paled. Including his Grandpa and Father.

" You want your Family to be saved? "
The great being asked amused.

Yuuro nodded his head enthusiastically.

" Yes! "

" Very well~ "

The great being raised his hand.

Boom

The Platform exploded and started burning. Dark Mana engulfed the Holy Church Officials.

" Huh? "

Yuuro muttered confused. The Platform is burning. The smell of smoke and a disgusting smell of something.... someone burning.

" Your family is now saved from the Holy Church. "

It just a few moments that what really happened entered his mind.

In an instant his family is dead.

Dead..dead..dead...dead..dead..dead..dead...dead..dead...dead..

He was confused..Why?!

" You must be asking why did I killed your family? "

Yuuro dropped on his knees as he stared at the burning platform.

" If it was my other siblings, there would be no problem with the darkness sigil. "

How could it be?

" I guess it was your first time forming a contract? "

The great being brings his masked face closer to him. Mismatched eyes are staring at him beneath the mask mockingly.

" Oh poor little boy~ shouldn't you know be careful when forming a contract? Saving them from The Church Officials? How Amusing! How naive~ "

Yuuro didn't plan for everything to end like this.

" Your face..... "

The great being raised his chin. He stared at the being with a blank eyes.

He searched through the hidden records of the dark tower for a way to save his family and friend from the powerful holy church officials.

" Shouldn't you included the Demon your summoning? "

In the end it became like this.

" Well~ my siblings are different... They abide to the rules~ But as I said before I am the Prince of Trickery! "

He just wanted them to save them..

" Do you want to take revenge? Quick! I'm so defenseless! Why don't you kill me now? "

The great being place his hand on the great being's chest.

But he doesn't even want a revenge. He just wanted his family to be saved.

" How boring ~ "

The mismatched eyes turned dull.

" Well, the Darkness Sigil can summon me for 1 hour... There are still a time left before I would be summoned back to my territory. I haven't still fulfilled the destroying the town part! I wouldn't want my magic to be affected if I broke the contract. "

Yuuro doesn't care anymore.

" How boring. "

The great being stared at him coldly beneath the mask. Yuuro can feel something plunging deep inside his chest. Blood starting to flow out.

It was painful...

It was cold....

Slowly he lose his consciousness and was welcomed by darkness.

...........................

It was dark but something was different.

He can feel the pain and the coldness but he wasn't dead.

He can't speak at all and move his body. It was like he was trapped into something.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Disgusting. "
.
.
.
" Aww...but I want it. "
.
.
.
.
" It would be better if he didn't speak at all. "
.
.
.
" I have a good idea! "

In and out, Yuuro keep drifting in and out of consciousness. He can hear people speaking about something and the familiar voice of the great being.

Then he was back in that trapping darkness again. He doesn't know how but he was certain that he wasn't dead.

But he wasn't alive either.

Later, he was freed from the trapping darkness. He can hear some people talking. He can feel their touch but he can't move and open his eyes.

He can feel that there was something missing on him. His head was empty and painful at the same time. One of his feet hurts.
.
.
.
.

He feels something warm and comfortable.

The pain vanished on his head.

" This is all I can do for you. "

Yuuro heard someone before he lose his consciousness again.

.
.
.
.
.

Yuuro woke up again. He can now moved his body. He opened his eyes but was welcomed by darkness. He moved his hand and it was like he was enclosed into something.

(AN: The some parts of the poem that would be said by Louis in this chapter isn't mine. I don't own it. It is a known Funeral Poem called Remember Me. )

" To the living, I am gone,
  To the sorrowful, I will never return,
To the angry, I was cheated
But to the happy I am at peace,
And to the faithful, I have never left..."
   
Yuuro can hear the familiar voice. He doesn't know what is happening.

" I cannot speak, but I can listen.
I cannot be seen, But i can be heard.
So as you stand upon a shore gazing at a beautiful sea,
As you look upon a flower and admire it's simplicity,
Remember me. "

But he only knows that he was trapped. But unlike the last one, he can get out in this place. Yuuro started activating his dark magic. He can feel that something is different to him. His family and friend's death are still fresh in his mind. But somehow, it doesn't feel painful. He just feel numb.

And...

Bang

He felt something...

Yuuro has exploded the cover in this box like trap. He raised his body and look around.

" The heck?! "

The kid in front of him has exclaimed. He was looking at him in shock.

Something, that his body was keep crying out.

Around the kid, there are other people but Yu...Ki.... ignored them.

In front of him is a kid.

He unconsciously licked his lips.

" Yu....Ki is so hungry! Would you feed him please? "

YuKi asked happily.

7