Arc 1–Chapter 28
298 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28 [ An unexpected visit ]

" Hehe. ~ "

Fina landed on the ground while smiling. It was clear that she was in a good mood. She stared at the portal and waited for her twin little brother to come out. Within a blink of an eye, Wallace come out of the portal and look at her.

" Sister. " He greeted her with his usual clear and soft voice.

Fina smiled as her fox tail keep swishing furiously. Wallace landed and immediately attach himself to her. A few distance from the portal and the twin siblings the ArchDuke of Belphegor kingdom sighed.

He blinked his eyes and asked lazily. " May...I know what is your business here in my kingdom your highnesses? "

Fina grinned. " Well~ I wanted to visit Louis! Isn't that right Wallace? "

" Yes. " He said as he fixed the cap on his head.

Bero Pura sigh tiredly. " Then...I would prepare the carriages for your highnesses? " He asked as he look at the whimsical princess.

Fina shakes her head. " No need! " She grinned. " We will made our way to him by our own! I bet it will be a good warm up for our bodies! Isn't that right Wallace? "

Wallace nodded. " If you say so Sister, I agree with you."

Fina cheered. " Well, let's go now! "

Bero Pura watched as Fina and Wallace had made their way out of the teleportation room of his castle.

" Should I warn Prince Ignotus? " He asked to himself. " Hmmmm...I am feeling quite lazy today...better not. "

..............................
( Protagonist PoV)

" You're really a Prince? " Yuuro's dubious voice asked as he keep blinking while looking at me.

This guy.....

" You don't really believe on what had Succi said don't you? "

I asked as Yuuro was staring intensely. Seriously this guy... Succi has address me 'Prince' and Avro with 'Highness' many times... How could this guy be thick or dense(in denial)?

" Well, I thought that they are just obeying the whims of their little baron? "

I glared as Yuuro tilted his head. " Do I look whimsical to you? " I asked.

" Nope. Despite being really a Kid.. you look like a competent little baron of this town. With the weeks that I have spend here, I encounter a lot of things in this town. " He said as we stared at the town within the second floor balcony in my residence.

We watched the hustle and bustle of the citizens of the Lucia town. Within here, we can see Robert– The blacksmith shop owner polishing his daughters (weapons). Omurda playing chess with the Zombie Raido on the town plaza. The banshee Lilyna tending to the gardens of her house and Avro laying in the chair outside of his Apothecary shop.

The town has been doing well. Everyone was lively(except Avro). The walls on the town has already been completed. There are stone tiles and smooth stone roads on the town. On the sides of the town, there are tall towers to become a watching point in case of visitors or possible mindless beast attacks in the future. I'm currently satisfied with the defense measures of the town.

There has been a lot of changes other than the defense measures. I introduced some things from Earth which looks like they are welcomed. One of them is the chess game. Other than that, I have introduced some other entertainments like the card games, sports and literature.

The citizens of the Lucia town still frightens me for a bit despite our progressing cooperation. I can't help when some of them would suddenly enter in their craze state just like what happened at Yuuro earlier. I was surprise by the information that they told me. I didn't know that monsters and undeads have them.

They said that it was normal for them. For the undead and monsters, it was a natural phenomenon. They would experience a few of them in their lifetime. For a newly turned undead like Yuuro, I should expect that the guy would enter in his crazed state for a lot of times. Thankfully, Avro's calming potion was helpful in alleviating their craze state. So that's why a lot of citizens depends on Avro despite being lazy.

It was an unavoidable phenomenon. for them, their craze state has some differences and uniqueness. For example, Yuuro the newly turned undead is a ghoul. It was normal for a ghoul to have an urge to eat something when they entered in their crazed state. Mostly ghouls have an urge to eat a delicious raw meat. I didn't asked for further information and clarification of the said knowledge.

It was certain that it was a bad idea to know what kind of meat are they eating.

As I stared at the town and was lost in my thoughts, I was startled when I heard Yuuro's voice.

" You're a Prince...." He said as he stared at me. " A demon Prince...So, he's your big brother? " Yuuro asked as his striking blue eyes narrowed.

I know who was he talking about. It was March... He was probably holding a grudge being killed by the guy isn't he?

" Yes. " I answered his question. Yuuro clenched his fist but his face was smiling.

" He's your family? "

Family?

" I don't think I can call him a family.... Being a Prince and of the Demon royalty is complicated... Currently, we are fighting for the throne... Demons are heartless and cruel. " I said and sighed.

Being a demon isn't easy.

" I see... So you're siblings... you're not close? "

Close? Heck No!! We are literally fighting for the throne. Even i have lose my memories of my current life, i am certain that we aren't close. Currently only Fina appeared to be amiable to me since she is just friendly but at the same time she can also kill you with a cheerful smile in her face. Most of my siblings are hostile to this poor little demon Prince.

" We are not." I said as Yuuro's eyes keep flickering to red. A clear sign of him entering his crazed state. Thankfully it disappeared quickly.

" I see.... Then is it alright if YuKi wants a revenge? "

He smiled as he asked.

This guy....

" Well– "

Clang

Clang

Clang

Clang

I haven't managed to answer him as we heard the sound of the bell within the left tower near the gate of the town. I quickly made my way out of the residence. We have an unexpected visitor today.

One ring – means we have a visitor.

Two rings we have a merchant visitor or any people who was equal those people of lifestyle classes.

Three rings– An important visitor who was an official of the Belphegor kingdom or the other kingdoms.

Four rings– An important visitor, an ArchDuke or one of my siblings.

" If it is one of my siblings, please hide as they would be certainly surprise that you are alive. "

Yuuro nodded and bid his farewell as he made his way to his house.

Later as I wait outside of my house, Succi quickly made her way to me.

" Prince! " She greeted looking anxious. I look on the distance and saw two familiar faces.

" Louis! You're town looks so interesting~ " Fina exclaimed from the distance. It was surprising that I can still hear her voice from here.

7