Arc 1– Chapter 34
313 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally! (–^–) I manage to finish the Image 1! Here's the cover 1 ^_^

Chapter 34 [Visiting a human town part 4]

(Protagonist PoV)

Under some curious people's stares at the adventurers guild, the beautiful Onee-san bowed to me apologizing.

" I'm sorry young sir, but before you can sell your stuffs...you need to have an identification as an adventurer first. "

" I see... " I said as I look at the beautiful Onee-san.

Again.... How did I get in this situation?

After running away from the shock and fear towards Fina and Wallace, I immediately continued on doing my priority and I have gone to the direction of the Market of the town. The place was bustling and lively. There are many people that can be seen in this part of the town. Loud noises can be heard through toward the vendors and stall owners who was shouting and calling for the people to come towards their shop.

I walk around and some people were staring. Their stares were making me uncomfortable, but unlike the former hostile gazes of the citizens of the Lucia town, this is subpar to that kind of gaze.The looks like "I hate you so much and you aren't welcome here" gaze.

" Young master! Are you in need of something? " One of the vendors called out to me. Under the curiosity, I decided to walk towards his shop. Is it just me or I heard the other vendors clicking their tongues?

As I have walk closer, I seen the shop owner's stall having trinkets and odd items. It was just like when you are in a vacation, this shop would be the souvenir shops or the scam shops that contains unbelievable occult stuffs.

I look at the shop owner and said. " It seems what I need wasn't in this shop. "

At those words, it was like that there was a fire lit up from the shop owner.

" Oh, what a pity young master! But won't you look at my shop carefully? There may be some things that you really need here. For example how about good luck charms? "

The shop owner started showing tags that was written in some indecipherable language. Maybe some failed imitation of a language of Spirits or Fairies? In the Irisha even if everyone speaks the same language, each races has their own way of writing and alphabet just like how the different races has different cultures.

" I'm sorry, but i don't think I really need one. " I shake my head at the shop owner. He looks so desperate. But looking at the other shop owner they are also trying to persuade desperately their customers.

" Please! Just buy one okay? " He asked desperately.

" If I have some money left.... I think I would be back later shop owner. "

The shop owner gritted his teeth as I left his shop. I heard the other shop owner snickering at him. Sigh. eventually, I left on that part of the Market. I arrive at a shop that was selling different seeds from different type of plants. The shop owner there is nice and cheerful. When I have bough the seeds, she has given me an advice on how to plant them properly. She also recommended some fertilizers called "fairy dust". She said that it would help the plants to grow in any kind of environment.

" It would only be for 1 gold coin for each pack of the fertilizer young master! "

What a nice service, hospitality and persuading techniques! Such godly marketing skills! Nice, because of her I am remembering the Ladies in the Mall, those salary men and those various product sellers back on Earth.

In the end, I have a 60 gold coins left. After that, I have gone to the other shop to buy paper, inks and parchments– leaving me with 55 gold coins. Bit by bit my Gold coins were spent as I have gone from different shops. My idea of rearing cows, pigs or chickens– thankfully they exist, was cancelled.

How the hell would I get them back to the demon continent? People would really become suspicious with me once I have bought them. How would I even carry those animals?

Finally after i managed to buy a lot of stuffs from different shops, my bag was very bulky. There are lot of stuffs. Even with a few cast of unnoticeable empowerment on me, with my stats raised I can't still manage to carry them effortlessly.

So in the end, I decided to sell those useless stuffs that Avro have added to my bag. From the novel, I know that selling monster parts can be done in the adventurers guild. I walk around the town finding my way to the adventurers guild. Arriving there, many people has stared at me again.

Now, I didn't know that selling stuffs to the adventurers guild are needed to have an adventurer's guild card.

" Then, Big Sister.... Can I get an Adventurer's guild card if I don't have one? " I asked then to my surprise, the Onee-san has taken out some weird magic item.

" Of course, young master!! You can immediately have one for only 5 gold coins! "

Again, this one isn't mentioned in the Novel. How did the poor adventurers even become an adventurer if it was expensive? Is it me or this town is really strange? They keep calling me young master! And their marketing skills!! As if they can sense that I have a lot of money! I have a feeling that when I got out of this town, I would have no gold coin left on me.

Sigh...I only have remaining 25 gold coins.

" Then I would like to have one. " I said to the Onee-san. Smiling, the Onee-san immediately reached her hand towards the 5 gold coins that I was holding. Fuck, that was very fast. It wasn't like that I would take it back!!

" Just wait for a bit, young master. It would just take some minutes to have your adventurer's card made. "

I nodded my head. After that, the Onee-san has instructed me to have a drop of my blood dropped in some strange plate. The next step, she started asking my name, age and some things which I have chosen to disclose. Thankfully it was allowed.

« Adventurer Guild Card- Proof of Identification of an Adventurer

Name: Louis Noir
Age: 10
Class: Disclosed
Race: Human
Status: Disclosed
Level: 30 - Already Verified

Current Adventurer Rank: F Rank »

After the adventurer guild card was made. The Onee-san has immediately given it to me.

" Can I sell my items now? "

" Of course, young master! "

The Onee-san said smiling. But when I have taken out those useless items from my bag, the Onee-san has a stiff smile on her face.

What's wrong with the Items?

10