Arc 1–Chapter38
251 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never realize how it was important to pay for the wifi in due date until yesterday. ? So next time it was better to pay for our wifi. Calamity State of Emergency can't even make those greedy people cut our internet connection. Our president has already said that there would be no pay billings for now but look at those people! Anyway, I'm sorry if I haven't manage to post another chapter due to that. The Good news was, I already finish the image number 2! Thanks for reading this story everyone! ^_^

Chapter 38 [Instructions and Considerations: Louis planting errors 101]

Lucia town is one of the town of the Belphegor Kingdom. It was a border town located on the north west. Belphegor Kingdom is a border kingdom. As a border town of a border kingdom, the Lucia town is nearby to the coast where the Silent Ocean directly faces them.

Silent Ocean is a dangerous place. It was filled with lurking mysteries and whoever voyage through the ocean never came back again. Be whether they are a human, a demon or any of the races. They never came back as the ocean forever remains peaceful and silent.

...........................

(Protagonist PoV)

A few days has passed since the travel to the western continent. A few days since I returned and started planting  the seeds of my travel.

Year 9010 Irisha of the Fourth Cycle
Fourth Month- Day 35

Today is an another scheduled day for the monthly gathering with my siblings. Previously I have considered not going to the monthly gathering, but I have remembered what happened before I got in the monthly gathering.

I need to go today and make sure that the Demon Emperor isn't angry at me. I think, I need to apologize?

Yup, I am considering going to the gathering today.

But for now.... I have an unexpected trouble that have 'cropped' up.

Previously I have started planting the seeds. I have even bought some books about agriculture and instructions on planting the plants of the western continent.

But, the seeds that I planted is now....

" What the heck is this?! "

I stood looking upwards. I tried to keep myself from gaping like an idiot. But I failed in trying to hold my panic and inner freak out.

Looking at the gigantic plants, I know that I have failed spectacularly. This isn't what have been said in the books that I have bought!

Quite a distance away, the citizens of the Lucia town was watching the spectacle. Intrigued and fascinated? I think that they weren't intrigued. Maybe its just my illusion. I hope that they aren't angry with the mess that I made.

While having those negative thoughts, beside me, Succi was trembling in nervousness and stared at the giant plants uncertain.

" Does the plants from western continent look like this? " She asked while she gestured with her hand while looking up at the 'plants'.

Gigantic plants that look so different from the planting instructions.

Yuuro whistled at the giant plants. When it comes to western continent, maybe this guy knows why did this thing happened? His face was looking at the plants appreciatively and is it me or he is licking his lips? This guy, I think he would be unreliable to ask some things about plants. Other than knowing he always have the food in his mind, being killed by March and a former human from western continent who uses a dark magic or part of a cult– Being knowledgeable of the plants wasn't in his repertoire.

Better if i don't ask this guy and ask someone knowledgeable.

Looking at the plants, I don't even think that the crops are safe to eat. How did this even happened? I have followed all of the instructions. Now, my wonderful fantasies of delicious food to eat is so far away. Fuck, where did it go wrong?

" No, The western plants are really smaller and tame. " I was startled out my thoughts as Avro answered to Succi's question.  He look at the plants and crops for quite some time before he turned his gaze to me and asked.

" So this is what have you been doing here for the past days your highness?" I nodded lowering my head for a bit. I don't want to look to Avro right now. Fuck, this is embarrassing. I have failed in my task and now.... This must be probably why no one wants me to be their partner in agriculture subject back then.

" You are fortunate your highness that you decided to plant this outside the town. " I heard him saying calmly? I have mess up with the plants didn't I? I hope that the town citizens aren't angry.

" yes I am really fortunate. " I said and paused. If this plants have grown inside the town, there would be many houses destroyed and citizens that would be angry at me." So can I ask... that perhaps you know the reason for 'this'?" I gestured at the plants with my hands. Good god, these plants are really so big.

Avro hummed, his hand resting under his chin. " If I am now wrong, a large part of this unexpected mutation has to do with the crops, vegetables and plants coming from the western continent. Having a different climate and environment would certainly affect the plants. "

Fuck, I didn't even consider those.
" So tell me your highness, how did you even planted these plants to become like this? Usually, the plants from western continent.... not just them but also from other continents withered when you plant them here. The Demon Empire are rich in dark mana after all. "

After hearing Avro's words, I was enlightened about some things. It was clear that I can say goodbye to my future comfortable life filled with delicious food. Following Avro's instructions, I started to tell him all of the things that I have done before to plant this gigantic plants.

In the end, it ended with Avro holding the culprit of this situation.

" So it was that thing huh... " I said narrowing my eyes at the object.

" Yes, it is your highness. This object is certainly magical by nature. " Avro said while holding the damned fertilizer.

Damn, pixie dust and the shop lady's awesome marketing skills!

Next time, I wouldn't buy some random stuffs anymore...

The good thing was, before I have decided to go in the gathering, I managed to know that the plant isn't poisonous as said by Avro. It wouldn't cause any side effects if I would eat them. My dream for delicious food is still there, thankfully. But that damn fertilizer and the dark mana of Demon Empire cause the plants to have damn growth skills. They would certainly grow bigger and bigger.

Guess, I can practice using my offensive skills on the plant? Would the Degenerate be effective? I can try it after I got back from the gathering.

10