Arc 1–Chapter 39
249 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the hell! I'm sorry for some guys who have read the chapter 39 before! I was distracted and have posted it when it does only have some author's Note and the currently ongoing image 3 and my rants about it.  Still, just like what I have said before, I need to improve my drawing and writing skills. Just like what I have said before, thanks for the people who was still reading this story. (I would still think what the hell I am thinking when i have drawn Yuuro and Omurda like that? I want to laugh or I don't know shit... There was a lot of changes and I am not satisfied with the image 3.

Chapter 38 [The Contract and the 2nd Gathering]

" Nee~ Louis you have told us that would tell later right? "

Fina was smiling as they have arrive the outskirts of the Lucia town. She was smiling at him but there was a tone of threat and danger on her carefree voice.

" As you have told you would tell us. Fulfill your words, or else..  " Beside Fina, Wallace's crimson eyes gleamed.

Now that they arrive, there was no more postponing the current issue. There are no more humans who would probably hear the information or notice possibly that they are demons. Still, he wasn't comfortable on telling them the truth. But now that he think about it, all of the citizens in the Lucia town knows what happened to him and the Demon Emperor knows it too.

Looking at Fina and Wallace. He didn't trust them. But he would told them just as he said earlier or suffer a less pleasing consequences.

Shit, his acting is horrible! He need to act more calm and composed and don't make mistakes anymore!

Louis gulped as he look at his siblings who was waiting for his answer.

" Would it be alright if you have contract there in your storage ring? "

Louis asked Wallace who looked at him with cold eyes.

" Would the information that you will tell us are important? " Wallace asked.

But before Louis can answer, Fina tapped Wallace's shoulder. " Just give him the contract scroll! I'm already dying of boredom and impatience Wallace! " Fina chided before looking at Louis. " But I hope the thing that you would tell us are interesting, or else.. "

" The contract scroll would definitely worth it. " Louis said. " Would it be alright if the information would be just keep to yourselves? Through having the contract is required to make sure that you wouldn't spill it. "

" You don't trust us with the information, Louis? " There was an edge of anger, dismay? and danger to Fina as she asked.

Louis try to keep his heart calm and answered her calmly. " Not a bit. "

" How ungrateful, we are basically the one that saved you from those your so called 'monsters' don't we? " Fina said amused.

Louis had keep his silence as he have no idea on what is he keep talking about. But if he have to guess, it has to do with 'that'.

" If I haven't been whimsy on that day, there would be no 'saviors' arriving the oh so poor pitiful child. The pitiful little slave, where would be you right now if we haven't come and take you to this Empire? Maybe you're dead now? "

Louis tried hard to not flinched at those words.

" Or would you have a fate worse than death? I heard that those human nobles has some interesting hobbies.. "

Not letting Fina to continue further, Louis has held the contract and drop a blood on it. " The contract is now ready. Drop your blood and you would know what you want. "

Fina shrugged her shoulders and snatched the contract from his hand. She didn't even bother to read it and just directly put a drop a blood. On the other hand, Wallace took some minutes before placing a drop of blood on it.

" Interesting. " He muttered before giving the contract back to Louis.

" Do you agree in your blood and your magic on the conditions of the contract? " Louis asked.

"" Yes. "" The twins answered simultaneously.

" I Louis Ignotus Noir Arkavelnias, the Initiator of this Contract declare that if Fina Jajunus Otruille Arkavelnias and Wallace Lucrum Gris Arkavelnias didn't fulfill the contract, In the name of the World of Irisha, the Supreme Creator, the God of Darkness and the Goddess of light, they would lose their magic if they didn't fulfill the contract. "

As Louis said those words, he let go of the contract and watched it burn in white blue fire. " The contract is now officially in effect. "

Louis sighed. As he look at the twins, he was subjected to doubtful gazes.

" That was quite big names that you pulled out there, Louis~ " Fina said in a fake cheerful tone.

" I can understand if you have said it, in the name of the Previous Demon Lord's or the Demon Emperor.... The Evil God, is sealed... The Supreme Creator, you know that the Demon Emperor hated him. And that vile so called Goddess... What have you been thinking? "

Louis didn't think that such issue would led into another mess. He quickly think of an answer and said. " It would be more fairer this way. "

" Now, tell us you're hush hush secret Louis! " Fina urged him.

Awkward and nervous under the stares, Louis started. " Since you have been waiting for my answer and I am reassured that you can't slip up in any way, I will tell you. "

" Hurry! "

" Well the truth was.... "

.......................................

Year 9010, Irisha of the Fourth Cycle
Fourth Month - Day 35

That day, Louis went to Ragas. The Capital of the Demon Empire.

Some interesting things about the monthly gathering of the 13 children of the Demon Emperor.....

Sometimes, In a sudden spur of a moment, the monthly gathering aren't always held in the Demon Palace.

Sometimes it was held within the different kingdoms or the town territories of siblings.

In the Tepes Kingdom, known as the Kingdom of the Blood, The 12 siblings are already waiting there.

" Why don't we just start now? I would not wait for that Trash any longer. My time is wasted for him. " Ethel impatiently declared.

March was tapping the table with his finger. " He hasn't said his excuse that he wouldn't be able to attend. " He said amuse at Ethel's impatience.

" I agree with Ethel, We don't need to wait for him, he is not important. " Evangeline said while looking at the mirror while discreetly looking at her siblings. She was gripping her mirror tightly.

As their siblings was lost in their own world's, Fina suddenly stand up and exclaimed.  "Ah! I forgot! "

They all look at her.

" I forgot to give Louis the gift! " She said disappointed.

Wallace said beside her. " Sister, that's not what you are supposed to say. You forgot to inform him the current location of the gathering, remember? "

" Looks like we can start now. " Willow said. " That's a reasonable excuse doesn't it? "

The other siblings agreed in her opinion. Too apathetic or lose in their own world to care for their 'little brother'.

10