Arc 1–Chapter 42
223 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

this chapter mostly contains some info dump. (^^°)

Chapter 42 [ Authority ]

A long long time ago the Supreme Creator has created the world of Irisha. Next he created his children and came the people of Irisha.

His two children, Minerva and Sevan. The Goddess of Light and the God of Darkness.

Those two beings were the sources of many history and tales of Irisha. Some stories and records were already forgotten. Some were twisted and changed as the time pass by.

One of those stories was the tale of Taboo.

One day the Goddess Minerva requested everyone to be aware from the Supreme Creator. For many years the Goddess has persisted. Eventually the Supreme Creator relented on her request. He have given her a sacred item that consists the knowledge of everything.

A golden crown. The Scepter of Eden. Everything that you needed to know. Just one casual use and you would be aware of everything you wanted.

Minerva used the Scepter. With the swished of her wand, people became aware. People thanked the Goddess for her kindness but one being wasn't happy with her decision.

Sevan stole the scepter from her. He was angry at everything and Minerva. He rebelled to the world, Minerva and the Supreme Creator.

The Supreme Creator has fallen. With the scepter in his hands, Sevan used the Scepter and brought forth all of the knowledge that came from the scepter.

The Taboo was created and the sins were unleashed upon the world. The Scepter was destroyed as a result. With the God of Darkness selfishness, he unleash something that he shouldn't have.

The power of sins and authority.

..........................

Year 9010, Demon Empire, Ragas–Demon Palace

Avro was kneeling solemnly. He dared to not look upon the Demon Emperor. He patiently waited for the Demon Emperor to speak.

" I see. "

The voice of the Emperor echoed through the throne room.

" How strange. An ability to see through everything– This Authority is not Sloth. "

The emperor cold voice said. Avro frowned as he learned something important.

His highness ability isn't Sloth? Then that means...

" Ignavia's Authority 'Lullaby' is more fitting for the Sloth Authority. "

It is as the Emperor have said. The 12 child, Princess Willow Ignavia Blanche are really fitting for her title as the Sloth Princess.

" Two Sloths. One real and one illusion. I can see who is the real one. "

Avro unconsciously raise his head as he heard the Emperor. He see the Emperor's crimson eyes gleamed before Avro lift down his head quickly. His breathing quickened and he coughed.

" You are not permitted to raise your head. "

"......this humble... servant... apologize.... Emperor. " Avro said as he coughed out blood from his mouth.

" For the first time, the Taboo record had made a mistake. "

Avro breathe gasping for breath. The Authority of the Emperor is too powerful. He would die if it would be used on him.

" «Parasite», «Freya's Eyes», «Death Kiss» , «Order» , «Bloodlust», «Warpath», «Reflection», «Corruption» ,«Gourmet», «Auction»,«Pain» and «Lullaby» ....All of those authorities, are suitable to the sins. "

Avro was surprised when he suddenly heard something surprising. A deep chuckle came from the Emperor.

" But he was different... You have told me earlier that you have felt something when he got angry don't you? Describe it carefully. I want to know. "

" Yes, Emperor! "

.................................

Riskel Town, Western Continent

Milana was one of the receptionist in the adventurer's guild. Today was day 5th of the fifth month. She was greeting and assisting the adventurers as usual. Putting up a bright smile on her face, grooming a bit, always using a pleasant and smooth voice– there was a reason why she is one of the top receptionist in their adventurer guild.

Milana glance at the adventurers. Some were sitting at the table chatting and idly drinking at their cups. The others are looking at the posted quest request on the board. While the others are coming and going out as they want in the adventurer's guild. The sun wasn't at it's highest point but the adventurers guild are already busy.

As she look at the scene with satisfaction, she watched as someone– two people entered in the adventurer's guild. Dress in hoods and robes just like some other adventurers. One of the people seems familiar to her. She look at the familiar height, the deep black eyes– and there's no doubt about it, it was the young master from that day.

She didn't expect for him to come back and he was bringing along an unfamiliar person. Milana can't see the person's face as it was obscured by the hood, but the person's seems young. Probably in teenage years.

As they have come closer towards the desk–and towards her, Milana put one of her most welcoming smile.

" Good day adventurers, what I can do for you? " She glanced at the young master and put her kind smile and asked. " Is there something that you need again in the adventurer's guild, young master? "

The young master hasn't still remove the hood on his head and glance at her. Could it be that he was here to sell some spoils again from someone? Milana glance at the person behind the young master. Could it be that person?

" Yes, big sister I need something. " As expected of a young master, he was clear and calm despite being a kid. The young master is well taught.

" This big sister can help you. So tell me and let me help you? What is it? "

Glancing at the young master, she can clearly see that for a moment, the young master looks annoyed. Does the young master didn't like being treated like a kid?

" Well.." The young master started to speak. " Tell me big sister, can this little brother take a quest? "

The young master asked with upturned eyes.

It took some few moments for Milana to process the young master's words.

Once again, she was surprised by the young master. With a stiff smile she opened her mouth to speak.

Sigh, young people nowadays.

" Young master can take the lowest rank quest which was F rank. For the F rank adventurers and newbies, you would start to the lowest. "

The lowest rank quest with no danger involved. Hopefully, there would be bad no things happening just like the last time.

" Good. " The young master nodded his head. " I would like to take a F rank quest. "

7