Arc 1–Chapter 48
282 10 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 48 [The Loyal Rabbit]



Irisha, Year 9010 of the fourth cycle.

Demon Empire— Asmodeus Kingdom, Livi Town


Fifth month–day 15th.


Hayden sighed as he stared at the scattered clothes on his Mistress room. He sweep his glance on the floor and he can't help but sigh again. There, he found a clothes that clearly didn't belong to his Mistress. The clothes was in a mess and the long sleeves shirt had even their buttons ripped off from them. Cautiously, he made his way towards the large king size bed. He was certain that underneath the messy and crumpled quilt, other than his Mistress– Princess Laura Calor Rose, he would find that there was someone beside her; overall, it was just a common normal day as a servant of the Princess of Lust.


Hayden grimace at the thought. Taking a deep breath for few seconds, he opened his lips and, " PRINCESS PLEASE WAKE UP!! " He shouted with all his might.


" Ahhhhhhh! "


The literally unknown stranger beside the Princess wake up startled, getting up quickly– and the person is literally nude and nake without a cover. Staring at him, the person shouted in fright. It wasn't his expected reaction and expected taste of the Princess for a person that she would invite to the bed. 


Still, he can't really be certain and know his Mistress's taste of partner in bed, Hayden glance at the quilt that was covering his Mistress's body. With the noise that he made, he was fairly certain that she would wake up. Underneath the quilt, his Mistress get up and sat on the bed removing the quilt.


 Beside the unknown bed partner, the Princess– Hayden froze and stared.


" WHO ARE YOU?!? "


He shouted at the other unknown stranger. The unknown stranger yawned and glance at him lazily– but still looking hot and seducing in this particular morning. The unknown stranger has no effect on Hayden. He was looking at the two literal strangers suspiciously. One beautiful lady– The bed partner, and One man; who he expected supposed to be his mistress under the quilt. Stranger 2, was also naked like the beautiful girl. If this was not an unusual situation; Hayden would be already blushing, but his Mistress was currently missing.


" Oh my.. " The stranger man said huskily. His eyes was glancing at him low lidded with amusement. Unconsciously, Hayden shivered.


Somehow, it was familiar..


"  Have you already forgotten about me, my dear?~ "


The unknown handsome man– No, his Mistress asks with a playful smirk on his(her) face. 


Hayden look at his Mistress rigid. He had his mouth shut tightly. He was speechless and dumbfounded.


His Mistress has turned into....man.



 Beside his mistress, the bed partner was clearly flustered and she quickly snatched up quilt to cover her body, inadvertently revealing his Mistress's thing down there.


Hayden froze and quickly bolted out of his mistress room. After Hayden had completely left the room, Laura was covered in Mist and smoke. Her body turned back to normal.


" Well, that wasn't a reaction that I expected to my dear Hayden~ "


..............

(Protagonist PoV)


[World's End: The Hero of the End]  A fantasy novel online back on my old world, the Earth. It was a fantasy genre in the world of sword and magic genre. It was a story of a hero defeating the demon lord. A hero who was once a simple commoner on a town destroyed by demons. He was a hero, the chosen one of prophecy to defeat the demon lord. In the end, he have the demon lord defeated along with his twelve spawns. The hero, Gilthur has fulfilled the prophecy, the world was saved and just like his comrades and companions, he died. His name was sung in the legends as the last hero who defeated a demon lord. No demon had risen again after that era and the world needed a hero, no more. As the promised peace, have arrived and the world has entered a new era.


– So that was basically, the spoiler end of the damn Novel. The tragedy fantasy novel that was created by that author.


In the novel, after the ending and tragedy, there was the poll who was the person with the most tragic end. Of course, the readers have a different opinion. And I also have my own opinion. For me, and the other readers, it would be this guy.


" What matters have you needed your Prince Ignotus? I apologize if we haven't been informed of your... visit. "


Hayden bowed before glancing at me looking harmless and free of any guilt. 


" and If you are here for Mistress your highness, I apologize as the Princess may not be currently have a time to entertain you for this sudden visit. "


He added and look at me with an apologetic expression on his face.


I glance at him and sighed secretly inside my mind. If I don't have my great knowledge about this world and that novel, I would really fooled by his top notch acting skills.


I think, he really deserved to receive the best actor title or if this was back on earth, he should really deserve an Oscar.


Hayden Foster, a beastkin of bunny tribe. Shy, Not much sociable guy, diligent, nice, adorable and he was a good and helpful servant according to his fellow servants, his mistress and the opinion of the people from Livi Town.


He was a loyal and devoted servant to Princess Laura Calor Rose Arkavelnias.


But, there was much more to him than being a loyal and devoted servant.


" It was alright. " I stopped him from leaving the guest room. " In fact, on visiting the town, visiting my sister isn't really my purpose, what I need isn't her presence. "


" Oh. " He look at me surprise and curious. He really look like he was a harmless innocent rabbit. " Then, Prince Ignotus... What do you need in this town? "


" What isn't the proper question.. It was who I really need. "


" Don't tell me..." He glance at me trailing off.


" Since you are a beastkin, you are from the Central Continent right? I heard that Central Continent is the best when it comes to teaching promising apprentice and students. Are you familiar with central continent? Who do you think is the best instructor? "


Not just familiar, you are familiar with the central continent, with the ins or out, many information regarding them, not just the continent but many important information in the world– was what have left unspoken inside my mind.


Hayden Foster isn't really what he is.

7