Prologue
974 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue - [ Fairly not Tales ]

Hello, I'm a newbie in this site and decided to write a story here. English isn't my first language and I'm not good at it. Please, I'm sorry if there would be wrong grammars and improper use of words. Hope you like the story ^_^

Letters form words while words convey the things that we wanted to express. There are a lot of things that came from words. Knowledge, history, tales, rumors and stories. 

Knowledge, the source of understanding. Allowing us to view the world in different shades and discover a lot of things. Makes us all aware of different information. 

Knowledge was really helpful to everyone. It benefited a lot of us. But just like some positive things came the negative things. Some people have said that if we didn't encounter the knowledge, we wouldn't discover the Taboo. The forbidden sins that caused our downfall, this world's downfall.

 With the enlightenment of the forbidden knowledge, came the rise of Forbidden Sins. Taboos, deadly or not–As long as they are not allowed. The side of the light have said they needed to be purified.

Knowledge, it divided the world with Good and Evil. Beings become aware of what was right and wrong. Two sides has been started among the races which has the Supreme Creator has molded.

Whether it was destined or not, those two sides came from the beings led by the Creator's children. One side which has committed the Taboo while the other side that enforced the law of his goodwill and perception.


After the Knowledge came the different histories. Histories divided by tales of truth and rumors of tricks and lies. Histories are supposed to record the truth, but with the passage of time, it become distorted and embellished. Intentional or not, one thing is the absolute truth– Sins are not an Illusion, They were corrupted desires that came from knowledge and awareness. One side upheld to the teachings of light and commands. While the other side give in to the temptation of the fickleness of curiosity. 


A lot of things have happened since then, the world was running and revolving. Tempered by wars and different stories. A lot of things are still waiting to be discovered. Taboo or not, records of demons and angels. Of the legends of the Goddess of Light and the God of Darkness. An unconfirmed tale or a rumor pass by eons of generations by Ancestors through their Predecessors– The tale of Supreme Creator sleeping. Prose of the bards depicting the Hero defeating the Demon Lord. Poems, paintings, plays and different things. There are a lot of things now existing for us to describe our intentions.


Nowadays, fairytales are popular to a lot of children and young and innocent fair maidens. Lots of stuffs, which most of them are hoping those tales come true. For example is a tale of a young lady commoner named Crella and how she got married with her Prince Charming in the end and lived happily ever after. A lot of young kids get starry eyed everytime they heard how Crella get a help from Fairy Queen Mother who have used her legendary wand to used her legendary wish magic. Kids like to have their own wish magic someday like the fairy queen mother. 


The elders in the village often chuckled at their enthusiastic expressions. I hate to admit, that I was also one of those kids. Once upon a time, I dreamed a fairytale happening to me in a real life. Naive and innocent just like the other Kids, Little Louis wanted to have a fairytale.

Little Louis a little kid of age 4 living in a small village within the borders of the human territory. Louise lives a simple life as a villager until one day the simple Kid become a little Prince with a drastic event that change his life. From a commoner, little Louise become a Prince of an empire in the south. 


A fairytale that was so unreal, becoming a Prince was a fairytale come true. If things would just be simple like those fairytales, but reality was more than a fantastical story of happily ever after.


Happily ever after doesn't exist, fighting forever after does. There is no paradise and happy life waiting for Louis. Only a life of nightmare and hell has entered his life. 

Poor little Louis. Once upon a time resides in a small little village. Lived with his mother and the kind villagers. Until one day, monsters started to exist. Monsters wearing a compassionate smiles. Tricked everyone and little Louis. For the first time little Louis saw magic. It was supposed to be a fairytale, but it wasn't. He once dreamed of fire, embers, blaze and flares- he once thought of them as amazing. 


He once thought to become a Fire Mage, now it will never become true. For little Louis mind and heart was broken by those flames. The small village is no more. Some people dear to him are crying inside the flames. Some people that sleeps on the ground never awaken again. There's no Prince to wake them up just like Princess Aura. It was strange that some are leaking red on their bodies. Sleep or cry inside the fire, some things also happened to other villagers and his Mother. 

Louis mind has stopped working after that. The Small Village is no more. Days, months and a few years has passed, Louis become a commodity by the monsters. An object to be sold just like a food or a toy. He wore a hard and solid metal necklace that he can't remove. He tried so hard to escape like a bird for his freedom but in the end it always ended up with him being trapped in the cage. The pain become a bit more and more. Louis stopped believing in  fairytale. Until one day, he believe in them again....even it was a distorted belief, a twisted fairytale.


Monsters have been destroyed by scary beings one day. Other children like him either escaped or perish. Louis was scared. By fate or some unexpected luck, he was saved by them and took an unexpected interest on him.


They called themselves beings of the dark. Held themselves with superiority and look at the monsters with disdain. Among them held an appearance of a child. One girl and one boy that screams their presence of difference from the other beings of the dark. Demons that was what they are called. He was saved and for that he is grateful. But demons didn't saved him because of kindness, they have killed the other children like him. 

'Too noisy and annoying' they said. Little Louis is scared but those two took interest on him. Specially the elder one. 

He was confused why they took an interest at him and didn't killed him like the other children. A peaceful rest wasn't bad compared from living in this cage.


He was brought to a Palace later and faced the Emperor. He become a Prince. It is unexpected and unreal.

 Little Louis once believe in a fairytale, Prince Ignotus didn't. This wasn't a fairytale, This is just a twisted story. 


He was not a naïve child anymore, He learned his lessons. 


Prince Ignotus learned to hate monsters. Became aware to use everything to survive. His heart has gone numb, his mind to lazy to care for anyone. 


Prince Noir Ignotus decided to used everything to his advantage. The fairytale is gone and he entered in another story. 


Little Louis is no more, a name to be forsaken as it died when the monsters have destroyed everything in the Village. Prince Ignotus Noir Arkavelnias takes a step toward a twisted fairytale. He was once a child hoping for a few. Now, he was a young Prince creating his own paradise with his own Actions. 


Dreaming of the paradise, the Slothful Prince decided to enter the struggle of  power and supremacism. 

If there would a story where he wanted to be, It was to leave a name in the history where he would be forever be remembered. 

He doesn't care whether he would be praise or feared.

He only dreams of his Utopia.

But things aren't all decided to end in one path, sometimes Fate is a Bitch that likes to throw a curve into the straight line.

13