Arc 1- Chapter 2
623 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 [ The Amnesiac Prince ]

( Protagonist's PoV)

When I woke up, I think I am suffering from a severe case of amnesia. Why do I think so? When I woke up, I have taken a look around my surroundings. I don't remember all of those things. I found myself on a simple large bed with pillows and a large blanket covering my body. I am also experiencing a very painful feeling below the right side of my chest. Under a somewhat fine but strange clothing, my body is wrapped by silk bandages? Everything was really strange. I don't really remember all of these things. The worst of all, when I have observed my body, I think, it wasn't my own body anymore!

Do I even really have a severe case of Amnesia? Some science experiment gone weird was most probable. Like some mad scientist doing their own stuffs to transfer my brain in another body. God, I'm in a freaking body of a child!!

Calm down a bit.... Calm down.

....I think some occult stuff with their dark rituals was also possible with my current problem. Science or Occult, I know that those two stuffs are impossible to happen in Earth. The Former was too techy advance while the latter was too creepy with demons or spirits. Hell, both stuffs are creepy and downright impossible!!

Am I even in Kansas Anymore?

After a few minutes, my mad scientist or creepy occult theory was brought down when someone entered the room.

The door opened and I was startled.

" Prince! What are you doing? Why are you awake? You're Injured go back to your bed!! "

A lovely beautiful lady immediately bow down to me. I was shocked and flustered at the same time. I immediately helped her to get up even through I was still shock by her appearance. She was a very beautiful girl, a very pretty girl. I would blush and instantly become embarrassed if it wasn't for my many current issues. That another issue was added, why the hell does she have a freaking WINGS?! And she was calling me a Prince.. Now I think my mind was now working for two possible theories.

" Are you fine, Prince? "

" No."

" Good, You made me– What? "

Her shocked face was kinda looking funny. I smiled at her and decided to answer her honestly since I have a clue on what was going on me now.

" Pretty lady, I'm sorry but I think I don't know your name. "

" I.. Don't worry about– "

And now, for the final blow... 

" I think I also forgotten who am I . "

She look at me in shock and she started trembling. She left the room looking anxious and fearful. With her leaving the room, I decided to think of my new theories, two possible theories that has to do with my situation.

Transmigration and Reincarnation...

I'm not certain what I am between those two. Being a Reincarnator wasn't really probable, I don't remember any memories of me being this kid. It was also possible that I am a Transmigrator since I have some memories of me....dying.

I died. I remember dying. It wasn't a pleasant memory. A Transmigrator is a possible probable situation. But within my mind... It was like that someone was urging me that it wasn't the case. Even through I don't know where it came from ... After my death, there was suppose to be memories. My mind.. whispers of darkness, blank place and missing memories.

It was confusing. I was bored and decided to look around in the room while waiting for the Beautiful lady maid servant with bat like wings (Is she a Demon? ) to return, hopefully.

I found a mirror and decided to look at my? appearance. When I look at the reflection, I was shock to find a deep black eyes staring back at me. What the heck, this is so strange! I have the same appearance just like my former 10 year old body!

Through there were some differences, this body was on a little bit of pale side. My deep black eyes was also a bit sharper. Looking at the reflection, I also found a very very obvious difference.

" The fuck is the horn doing on my head?! "

It was not obvious with my black hair, but if I stare at it carefully, there was something pointy at the different ends on the top of my head. There was two little black horns at each sides.

" I'm a Demon. "

Yup, seeing the Pretty Maid Lady earlier, I'm certain that I am a demon.  Definitely not in Kansas or Earth Anymore. A Fantasy World? A very large possibility.

Later, The door opened again and the Pretty Demon Maid have returned. She wasn't alone. She have two people (are they even called people?) with her.

" Prince, Please forgive me for leaving you alone. "

She still look anxious and fretting over me. I don't want her to look so worried. Even through I am now a Prince, I am not used to the idea and still it will take me a lot of time to adopt about this situation.

" It's alright. "

I decided to calm her by smiling, but I think it did the opposite thing. Her eyes started becoming teary eyed and I'm certain that she is currently doing a 'I told you so' look to the guys even through her eyes are still misty.

One of them has stepped forward and look at me with discerning eye.

" Succi had told us that you don't remember yourself Prince? "

" Umm..Yes, I think? "

Is it just me or I am not just imagining
some things? It looks like that he doesn't like me at all. I am a Prince right? Should I at least have a bit of some respect? Did I do something ridiculous for him to treat me like this? Also, why the heck his body are nearly covered in worn bandages?

" Very well. "

He stated and proceeded to stare at me carefully. It's getting creepy.

I stepped back when he suddenly move forward and grabbed my shoulders.

" What are you doing?! "

" Stand up straight Prince, and allow me to restrain you. "

" What?! I don't get what are you doing!! "

I look at the Pretty Demon Maid (Her name is Succi right?) but she only stared at me tearful and guilty while she did nothing to help me in my predicament. The other guy took out a black book while watching the situation.

" Prince, stop struggling. "

Glaring at the bastard, I continued to struggle. Then I become surprise when suddenly the bandages wrapping around his arms and neck uncovered themselves levitating and started wrapping my own hands and legs.

" Wha?! "

Fuck, is this guy a some weird mutation of a Mummy?! Since I am probably a demon, this guy is a mummy right?

A few moments later, I get tired at struggling. I think I hate my new body. It was also creepy when the guy's eyes started glowing golden.

[ Malakia Kushif ]

I don't understand what the heck is this mummy guy is saying but for a few moments we have this staring(kinda?) contest. It was creepy and I am now also planning to escape from this people and the room. But I was surprised when the guy's bandages unwrapped themselves and the guy also stopped holding my shoulders.

The other guy stared at him inquiring.

" None? "

" Nothing. "

What the fuck, I don't get what are they talking about!

" What did you do to me?! "

I glared at them, specially the mummy guy. He started stretching his hands and working on his kinks.

" I did nothing, Prince. I merely checked if you are currently a victim of Possession. Thankfully, you aren't . "

What the fuck, is this guy seriously for real? He must be enjoying my dumbfounded look since he started smirking.

" Later we would check if there are curses placed on you Prince. But for now, Avro would check on your wounds and confirm if there are still leftover poison on your body. "

Succi started to usher me to bed while the other guy Avro started to checked my injuries. He was probably a doctor or whatever terminology they used in this world. A healer perhaps?

Tiring, everything is so tiring. All of these events are making me so confuse, emotionally drained and tired. Different things started making their way in my mind.

I am not certain if I am really this Prince. I'm currently in a body of a demon child. This is weird, Demon... They are the bad guys right?

Heck, I don't know what would I do! While observing Avro checking my body for I don't know kind of disease or injury that they can find, The body and my mind feel so tired and drained.

Unknowingly ... I drifted to Sleep.

I even forgot to ask my name.

Maybe I should have watched Amnesia themed dramas back on Earth.

13