Prologue 1 – A new begining
1.6k 18 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Karen and just an avarage 27 years old still on the university... and single. Why is so hard to... ah right is a bit harder when I'm not as pretty as every other bimbo in my class. 

My life is so boring too... wish I can live in one of those fantasy worlds... were you get hotter the higher your cultivation goes... though I know it's gonna be a drag having all those young lord thinking that they are the only one worthy of me and that I have to be their tool for dual cultivation or something... the life of the females leads are kinda sad... In some works I've read.

Tomorrow is gonna be my last day of class and it's gonna be a farewell party for all that graduated... the exams were pretty easy so I was among the highest scores too... but not even the teacher cared. Better just stay at home were there is no one to to talk shit about me since I live alone on my small appartment. Guess I'm a forever alone videogame programer...

Since I really feel like doing nothing... today is the release of the supposedly final chapter of the Mingo vs Luffy fight... just 2 more hours until it is released... come on clock move faster.... 

I'll just browse the web then, maybe I can find a job or something on programing... this is so boring... since when has life turned so boring...

After I finished browsing the employment agency websites that I know of, I returned to my favorite website were my chapter should be uploaded, ready for reading. But before I can click the link my whole world as I know it was turned white for a brief moment before everything went black...

"Were... what... how?" I couldn't see anything. Just pitch black all around... I also can't feel my body. "Is someone there... anybody... please..." I asked but no one answered.

"Why hello there little girl, sorry to say this but you almost died. Before the building you were living in could explode because one of your neighbors wanted to comit suicide, I stole you away." A wierd dissembodied voice said to me and I still can't see or feel shit. "Well obviously you can't feel or see anything, you are just a floating soul... with the amount of Karma that you have acumulated you are perfect for the special task of beta testing my world generator for other reincarnators." He answered like if reading my mind... "So it's like a job right?" 

"You can think of it like that if you want. Anyway, I want you to kill some nobles. I'm pretty sure you will like the conditions and all the bonuses you have with the amount of good karma you have on you." Wait... kill some nobles... "But I'm just a college student I don't know what you meant by good karma either... I" but before I finished compleining the voice stopped me.

"I'm a benevolent God, I wanted to reward you for your services to your people. You don't need to know anything about karma since it's only there for us to reward or punish individual souls." He finished explaining itself... guess I have no choice but to go and kill those nobles since I'm already dead and apparently I have some good karma. "Very well then, guess I'll take the job."

"That is more like it, for the first gift I shall reincarnate you in to Mariejois to kill those nobles that claim to be the true Gods. Since the body will be broken upon reaching the age of 13 by your first target, I'll rebuild and clean that body of any impurity and made it untaintable by any filth. Then I'll move your soul into that body and your tutorial period will begin." Wait my body is gonna all broken! And then rebuilted thanks for not letting experience that pain mr. God.

"For your second gift I'll give you a divine bag that can store anything that is small enough, like food, clothing, money, tools, whatever. Inside will be a special cursed sword which you will used to stab all your targets. The sword will eat their souls and give you a reward of your choice afterward." Storage Items seem to be really good and covenient in isekai stories. Also I get a sword that can give me anything as a reward for doing my job.

"You third and final gift is that you will keep all your memories from you previous life for the period of the tutorial. Afterwards depending how well you do during your trial, I'll send you forth in time inside that world so that you can live your life. 

For a full day you have to go wild and finish as many nobles as you can, all the rewards you get from the sword will be carried over to your new life which I will not intervene later even if you are in trouble, so make sure you make a wonderful formation and take advantage that the stronger people are away from Mariejois taking care of something major. After 23 hours, an hour before your trial's end, they will return and you have to survive." This is gonna be really hard specially on the final hour. But maybe with my anime and science knowledge I can be op like in the animes and novels I've read.

"Don't I get to create my character or atleast know a little about it before I start." I tried to reason with weird voice of God. "You will start your trial and new life with the body of a Mink catkin, unlike regular Minks however, since your father is your first target, a World Noble, you have less fur." I'm starting as a Mink whats a Mink? But I'm a catkin and one with less fur... I'm a freaking Catgirl my gawd... wait catgirls are never ugly, will I start my life as a cut Catgirl please whatever your name is mr. God sir, I need to be a cute catgirl. I prayed in my heart.

"Don't worry about anything since you will bassically represent me during your trial, how can I make you into an ugly kitten. Also with all the impurities out of that body most imperfections will be fixed. " Oh yeah mr. God can read minds. "Thanks mr. God, means a lot to me, I'll do my best to kill those nobles. After the trial do I have to keep killing nobles?"

"After the trial you will be sent to a specific time, depending on how well you do on the trial, you will be able to keep killing them if you want to but the special sword will not go with you. If you do well enough you might be able to continue living peacefully for the rest of you days were you can train your body, eat good food and meet good friends. Do bad on the trial and I will sent you on a chaotic time were there is a lot of war to make surviving a lot harder. If you fail to kill your first target before the 24 hours mark I'll leave you there on Mariejois. Were you will excuted if caught by the government or enslaved if the nobles get to you first." Yikes... "I'll still try my best to be a cute catgirl... and to kill those bastards." I answer with a little fear and exitement in my voice.

"As a Mink you have access to higher stamina, strenght and perception as well as an energy called Electro, it will empower your attacks with electricity it should've been weaker since you have less fur than traditional Minks, but I fixed that so it should be almost on par with the regular Minks. The power comes from static energy generated by your fur so your tail gonna be really important on your journey. Since you are'nt a human you will mot have access to Conqueror's Haki but in exchange your senses and reflexes allow for easier mastery over Observation Haki." He explained a lot about my new race but wait... "Haki? We are going to the One Piece world?"

"Nope, you are. Good luck on you trial and journey, it will start in about 30 seconds." After he said that the room started getting brighter and brighter until it got dark again and I felt a little heavy...

After a while I finally opened my new eyes. Wow this place is a mess... there a bunch of tools and chains in the walls. There is also a lot of blood and grime splattered on the walls and floor. There is no windows  nor lights but I can see really good on the dark... the door or more like gate is to my left. I tried standing up and almost hit my head on the roof... what crazzy leg strength is this. 

After looking around I look at myself and my body is really fit my hair is short so I don't know what color is it... My tail is white and fluffy and I don't have any pubes... "Wait a minute I'm naked!" Oopps hope no one heard that, my voice is cute too.

Wait were is my divine bag... It was on my back on top of the table, I was using it as a pillow while I was being fix I guess. Looking inside there were some clothes and the sword he mentioned. Better get dressed... this is like a ninja suit from the old world all black. I put the Divine bag on my back and my new ninja sword on my hip.

My sword it's like a katana but the blade is a lot shorter so I'm calling it a ninja sword. It's just a pure black blade with a blue flame patern on the edge of the blade. Just touching the sword I know were my first target is, I also know that this sword will only work on the World Nobles. But apparently I can use electricity so maybe I can use that to stun people to get away.

There is a mirror and I looked at my face and it was just like I imagine. A cute doll like face with big golden eyes, and dark brown hair and black cat ears. I'm freaking adorable... better start this mission so I can get to enjoing life in the world of One Piece, wonder how this world is called... should have asked that God... Oh well, better put the hood on my black coat and cover my face as much as I can.

(To be in the body of a girl after seven millenias... it's so embarasing.) Wait what was that... (Well it's better than being forgotten again. I'll start my Nirvanic Phoenix Reincarnation Formation to make a new body for me.) Wait there is another voice inside my head. Are they the memory that the God said I'll have for 24 hours? 

"Hello I'm Karen what are your names mr. voices in my head?" I interrupted those two voices in my head.

"Well guess she can hear us... well you see we are your previous incarnations and are now stuck here for 24 hours until your trial ends... unfortunatelly for you, I don't wish to be forgotten again so I'm gonna be borrowing this body to set a small magic formation that will make another body for me. I was called Elizabeth when I was alive, now I'm stuck here with another bloke inside your mind." The more polite voices answered and told me something ridiculous about magic.

"Who are you calling a bloke, whatever that means, I am called Tianlong and can you get me a body too, I don't want to be a girl nor do I wanna be forgotten again... I'll even help with your assassination on the nobles in exchange. This body is perfect for cultivation too with no impurities and an extremely solid base." The more hot blooded of the voices answered pleading the other voice, which is called Elizabeth, something ridiculous...

"Wait a minute what are you guys even saying, you two sound like the Main Characters from an epic novel... are you guys the reason my karma was so high... why was my old life so freaking boring then?" I complained to whoever put me in that boring old world.

"I don't know little sister, but I'll help anyway I can to make our souls as strong as possible while I make a new pair of bodies for ourselves, we will need a piece of your soul since we were the same being, in order to start the formation, so it will hurt a bit while I take halve your soul for our new base, thanks in advance. With all the cleaning we will be doing during our little trial, our three new souls will be quite strong with the Devouring of Experience Formation." What it sounds like we are eating their souls...

"Guess it is settled, I'll focus on fighting and training this body while we wait for the new one. My breathing technique will make the absortion of heavenly energy really good since we don't have to worry about impurities slowing us down. Kid you know more about this world than us, so it's your job to tell me important things we will need to survive, like different techniques we will need to get stronger." I have auto pilot now which it's pretty nice since I haven't fight anyone since my school days when I got tired of the bullies... which just ended in them beating my ass off but they just leave me alone after that.

"The formation will take about two years to finish so after the trials our two minds will enter the formation and you will have to protect us during this time. After the two years, we will enter your womb and then you will have to give birth to us after the normal 9 month of pregnancy, you will have to keep protecting us while we grow too, sorry to impose too much on your young self, but I want to live again and we have 24 hours to finish all our prep work." She says as a matter of fact.

"Guess it's a deal then, please be gentle with me. Wait what did you say about me giving birth? I haven't even been in a relationship and you want me to give birth to a pair of twins." I tried to retort but they also have the right to exist... and I'm kinda grateful that neither of them want to take over my new body since I too want to live.

"Don't worry girl with my Devouring of the Heavens Breathing Technique our new bodies will grow faster that normal so you don't have to worry about our diapers for long, janhahaha." That doesn't help on my mental health I'm a 13 year old now, the formation will take 2 years and an aditional 9 months of pregnancy, plus however long they take to grow... I also have my 27 years of my old life but those memories will be sealed so I don't really know how helpfull will I be after the trial ends.

 And so my trial begins with the two old powerhouses, guess it will never be boring again...

33