Prologue 2 – Our first target
1.1k 11 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well guess we have waste enough time on this dungeon cell. We are rolling out girls." Tianlong explains will dashing forth to the prison gate and he yanked the gate like it was nothing.

"Wow Tianlong, didn't know you also know about Soru from the Rokushiki strengthening techniques?" I asked with some excitement in my voice. "I just used my Soaring Dragon Steps it allows me to use the heavenly energy I have devoured and use it to strengthen our legs allowing us to move faster and even jump in mid air."

"The World Government and the Marines train their bodies using the Rokushiki stregthening technique, the Soru is for added Moving speed and Geppo is for Jumping. There is also the Rankyaku for Kicking power and Shiggan for Punching power. There were 2 more but I can't remember their name but they are for flexibility and durability." I explained as a matter of fact. 

"Well the Soaring Dragon technique takes care of the three related to the legs. The Vicious White Tiger technique takes care of the the flexibility and arms power. The Obsidean Steel Tortoise technique takes care of the durability and endurance. Finally the Scarlet Life Phoenix technique takes care of healing and vitality so my cultivation manual is still a bit superior, migh need to get a copy of the full techniques to compare them side by side." What with those long ass name... Is he the Mc of a wuxia novel or something. He looked outside to see if anyone heard us before returning inside to put the the black ninja mask over our mouth.

"We also need to be a bit more stealth about this. I also need to concentrate so try to keep it down a bit. Oh what this... Karen dear, there is a big white orb with two smaller clear orbs floating inside our soul, any idea of what they are. Normal souls or even powerful ones like ours shouldn't have them inside." Elizabeth found something odd inside us. 

"Those two might be our Haki related stuff and the big one might have something to do with Electro since we are a Mink." I gave her an honest answer to the best of my abilities. 

"Haki, what is that sounds like we need it in order to be strong. Electro sounds like electricity that my lightning spells used to make." She asked me full of curiosity.

"Haki is related to will power I guess... There are three Haki types the fist being Observation Haki which revolves around perception, it can grow to the point of seeing a couple of seconds in to the future, great for evading attacks and finding weak points on powerful enemies. 

The second one is Armament Haki which revolves around a strong body, if trained to the limits, ones body can become indestructible and it usually have a weird shinny black metallic sheen to it, it can also be used to hit the untangibles like Logia Devil fruit users aswell as protect from any type of damage." I finish explaining to Elizabeth.

"Logia devil fruit users... sounds like a cult of some kind... but wait you mentioned 3 types of haki what is the last one." She is getting exited now, guess she is into knowledge and stuff.

"Well the last one is called Conquerors Haki... but since we aren't humans it is impossible to awaken for us. It is also the rarest, only appearing in one in every hundred thousand individuals, the abilities so far in the manga was that it can knock people who have weaker willpower than us out, but not much has been leaked." I finished explaining haki to her.

"Fasinating... Guess I'll need to mess around those two clear orbs... maybe I can put some of this heavenly energy that is being drawn inside our body. What are Devil fruits, you mentioned that they were intangible. Maybe I can connect this Electro thing to the Dantian he is making with his breathing technique." She is like a kid on a candy store hope we don't die to her experiments.

"Devil Fruits have nothing to do with demons, they are just fruits that once eaten they will grant a single unique ability. It can range from something like becoming a Glass person to becoming a litteral God. The users will be cursed by the seas, thus loosing the ability to swim.

There are 3 main types of fruits which are Paramecia which can change the properties of the body, the Zoan which will give you the ability to turn into a specific animal or a hybrid between said animal and the user. Finally the Logia which changes the bodie to an element and allows the user to manipulate and become inmune to said element." I finished speaking and Tianlong when mad. 

"Wait inmunity to an element! We need the lightning fruit assap our cultivation technique will force a lightning tribulation at the end of the major steps, if we can surpass that, reaching Godhood in a couple of centuries should be within our reach." He became really excited after he shared that  piece of knowledge.

"But there is already a lightning user who ate the Rumble Rumble fruit... there is just one of each fruits, that's why the abilities are unique there might be a similar fruit out there, since we can keep the sword rewards from each successive kill on a noble head we do maybe we can all get nice fruits for each of us." I explained and both seem to ve thinking which fruit to get.

"I would like a wind Logia if possible, my first element back in the days was wind so I have the most time with it. Also there is the chance of controlling the weather with enough wind manipulation if use that Electro energy making lightning storms might be possible, too." Elizabeth was getting really exited now. But she just went back with the new information and she seems to be replicating my soul times three. Guess In the final hour they are gonna merge with that hraven defying formation of theirs... I'm getting all itchy now guess she has begun

"Maybe a cloud manipulation fruit will be nice, it will go well with the Four Cardinal Ascension technique and I loved to ride my own personal cloud back in my days were I couln't fly. Also with all the different powers at our disposal generating thunder to stun powerful enemies might be useful to us." Now he is getting eager to kill sone nobles for the reward... if they weren't World Nobles, I'd be a little sorry for them. I still need to become inmune to lightning but I don't wabna rob Luffy of his fruit... maybe I can replicate the Rumble fruit somehow with the rewards system.

"Ok guys we need to kill about 9 World Nobles to get three Devil Fruits with the reward system during the tutorial trial, lets get this show started and get all the benefits, also Tianlong, if you see anyone wearing a fancy black bussiness suit we might want to loot them, maybe they have the Rokushiki Strengthening Manual you want. Usualky they master one at a time so it might be that it is divided in six parts." I said to Tianlong who nodded and put the gate he just yanked off the hinges on the floor and we went on our way.

Then the first enemy appeared and we just moved to his side, what is this insane speed and now lightning is helping our new movement, guess Elizabeth managed to connect the Dantian with the Electro sphere inside our Soul.

He basically just slapped his head and the most gory thing I had ever seen was in it's full gory self, what that heck his entire head just desintegrated and I can see some lightning covering our arm and turning all the gory bits stuck in our arm to ash... I think I'm gonna be sick.

"Focus kid, luckily I am controlling the body right now otherwise we would be stuck there crying over a bit of blood. Don't worry about a thing I'll dirty my hands for us, as a former hero, I used to slaughter many enemies just so normal people could keep living a more normal and safe life." He tries to make me feel better but we just killed a person he isn't even the World Noble we need to kill, he was just doing his job... though almost all off them are usually rotten since they work for those monsters.

"He is right though it's either them or us, we did get a bit more Soul Power for our two new souls with the formation on our back that I made. To me they are just tool to be used, but instead of those World Nobles it would serve a greater purpose in bringing us two back with our own physical bodies and souls." I don't think that helps either... now I feel kinda like the bad guy of a novel I used to read seen the enemy as experience doesn't help in the least. Guess I'll focus on the warm heavenly energy that is entering my body every time we breathe.

Before I knew it the whole hall was littered with bodies and the blood and gore that managed to touch our body got reduced to ash. Turns out that Tianlong though that the Rokushiki was so so, he didn't feel any advantage over the Four Cardinal Ascension that he has been adding to our body, fusing every bit of energy produced by the dantian, who inturns gets stronger with every breath we take in, into our body, little by little our body is being strengthened to it's limits.

"This bunch of trash were are the stronger guys hidding, also my perception has been rising to the points were they are better just staying still with how slow they move." Tianlong has been running for about an hour and he has killed all the enemies that we have encountered so far, that is like 30 people. If stealth wasn't our priority we would have already finished with this house. 

We already have enough Soul Energy for one full soul and Elizabeth is replicating my soul to make one for Tianlong and a second one for her. She has been taking bits off my souls to make those, then she uses the energy to heal my soul as to not damage it, the process is looking to be quite smoothly. 

Focusing on the outside again we are now fighting three members of what look like Cipher Pol members "Careful they could be the Cipher Pol members I warned you about for their Rokushiki see how anoying they are." I explained to Tianlong who is overwhelming one of them. 

Their Soru is now getting a bit faster than us but our combined perception and shared senses they can't land a hit on us.

Tianlong managed to hit one of them in the chest with a ligthning palm strike and he punched a fuking hole on his chest... the other two fall shortly after.

"We got quite a bit of Soul Power from those three keep it up guys. A coupple more of those and our new souls will be complete, then it's just empowering the excess power into our new souls, so keep harvesting souls." Elizabeth says in a cheerful tone and gets back to work on what ever formation she has been working on.

"Hey look at this, the full Rokushiki Stregthening technique manual you mentioned better stored it for later, we have 4 now just missing the flexibility one and the Geppo for Jumping power." He said to us and we store the manuals and some berries they were carrying. We are now amassing a nice fortune just be looting them and the safe room we found on our way here along with all the food in their pantry and kitchen tools we might need like a pair of kitchen knives made of freaking Obsidean Iron.

We finally reached our destination judging by th looks on the doors and the Cipher Pol members near it. Also our special sword is vibrating a little guess it is excited. We opened the solid gold door and found a man with a funny hairdo that looked like a freaking green onion. He was sleeping peacefully on a gigantic bed. There was do much gold in this room alone that it's kinda hard to focus... luckily Tianlong doesn't care about it and just went and stabbed the World Noble in his heart. 

He started withering and screaming while still insulting us, but that only lasted about 3 seconds then a golden Token appeared out of nowhere infront of us and I grasped and wished for the Replica Replica Fruit, a devil fruit that will change it's power to replicate another fruit. It will only work when I'm consuming the fruit so once the replica is set I won't be able to change it. With a golden light the Replica fruit appeared in my hand in exchange for the token.

Thinking of the Rumble Rumble fruit and my Electro energy coursing through my body and I ate it... It tasted like shit... not that I have tasted shit but I imagine that this is how it should have tasted if I did. I can hear Tianlong laughing his non-excistent ass off.

"Janhahaha what the fuck was that face, damn seeing you almost vomit like you have eaten shit, girl you are killing me. What fruit did you ate? Hope you have chosen something lightning related, at the rate that the formation is growing by the time it finishes there is gonna be a pretty big one." He said and took over so that I can recover my strength, I'll take that in to consideration and ignore his first comment.

"Well the Replica fruit allows the user to copy another fruit when eating it. I used my Electro energy to know how it feels and know more or less everything about the Rumble fruit, in the future I might need to kill Enel to get the full fruit powers. Right now we have all the Logia advantages but the passive elemental defense, since this is a paramecia fruit. If we focus we might be able to turn into a lightning elemental." I explain and both of my otherselves starting celebrating, now we need to get the Cloudian fruit and the Breeze fruit and we are set.

23