Updates every three days
Magnus - or MC as he's infamously known - is the baddest mercenary operator of the 22nd century, specializing in the eradication of dangerous, high-value scum. So when a second-rate criminal organization in some backwater country captures his precious little sister and subjects her to the unnamable, there’s only one thing to do - mount a one-man rescue and murder every last one of them.
But things don’t go as planned and MC finds himself waking up to strange and hostile surroundings with nothing but his armor and a half-written note. Will he survive long enough to find a way back to his sister? And can he do it before the timer runs out?
- MC is strong and gets stronger, but fear not as his life is anything but easy.
- LitRPG-lite. Expect abilities and progressions, but there will only ever be a handful of them.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy collide! There may or may not be romance in the future but there will never be more than one love interest if it does happen.
- The focus for the first book will be on MC. This will also be the case going forward, but the cast of characters will open up in the later books.
- Book one/100k words already written & edited. Book two of the trilogy is underway. This series will not be dropped.