Updates daily at 23:06 UTC. All books fully written. B3/3 currently serializing.
2/1/2021 NOTE! This trilogy is being published by Aethon Books starting with book one on 5/1/2021. At that time, the book will be removed from RoyalRoad, and eventually, the entire trilogy will be removed. I will post all of book three here before it is taken down, giving all readers a chance to read it for free.
Magnus Cromwell—MC to anyone but his little sister—kills for a living. He’s organized, professional, efficient. Like a machine. But when his family’s life is on the line? That’s something else. That calls for the kind of warm-blooded vengeance that scorches earth and summons tungsten rods from space, leaves a whole lot of melted flesh, and no one to tell the tale.
This should've been a blue milk run. As by-the-book as it gets. With Nina out safe and the opposition decimated by hypersonic gunfire, MC wondered where they got the guts to even try. Then something hits him. Lays him out cold, and leaves him waking up to a fantasyland with nothing but his armor and a half-written note to guide him. It's a strange place where even stranger predators eye him for their next meal. Where his life’s on a timer, and where the darkest horrors haunt his dreams, painting visions of death.
There's no right day to fuck with Magnus Cromwell. But the world sure managed to pick the absolute wrongest one.
- MC is strong and gets stronger, but fear not as his life is anything but easy.
- LitRPG-lite. Expect abilities and progressions, but there will only ever be a handful of them.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy collide! There may or may not be romance in the future but there will never be more than one love interest if it does happen.
- The focus for the first book will be on MC. This will also be the case going forward, but the cast of characters will open up in the later books.
- Book one/100k words already written & edited. Book two of the trilogy is underway. This series will not be dropped.