A terrible ritual. Human sacrifices. An isolated youth. The mysterious powers of Kekkei Genkai.
The young ｢Kana｣ alone survives it, freed from years of captivity to awaken in the ritual's aftermath and left with precious little more than questions.
Why her? What happened? Just... everything?
But now, she has acquired the power to seek out answers. Answers from the violent, cruel, lonely, and war-torn world around her. A long and twisting journey begins with the backdrop the Second Shinobi World War!
- Slice of Life is here for a reason. Things change pace at varying speed, but I'm in this for the long haul. Please Enjoy!
Some Important Notes: (Wall of Text which you might find relevant)
- This series is a Naruto Fanfic, so it already targets a somewhat niche audience. It'll likely be more fun to have some familiarity with the Naruto world. That said, this is just my indulgence, so I'd be very pleased if you got some enjoyment out of it regardless.
- This is Not Isekai, it's a sort of AU (because it's an earlier time period) with a few added OCs (because it's free real estate)
- Doubtless some elements will be awkward/cringe when expressed in English. I feel your pain.
- I do not own Naruto. This is purely a derivative work.
- Think of this as a drafted version. I proofread a lot to keep up the quality, but I always seem to miss something. If you find grammatical or formatting errors, please let me know (Comment?) and I'll fix it.
- As for Tagging: It's currently accurate, but I'll add more if they get relevant. I haven't finished writing, after all.
- As for Content Warnings: I honestly don't know what all will be there yet, but I have a lot of ideas so I included it all to be safe. Fair Warning. Intended audience is ~17/18+ so I'm just following the guidelines.
- No official release schedule since I work full-time and you never know. This may change.
- Multi-genre, a little bit of all the things I like. More may come.
- I do not own the Cover art, I only edited overlays for it.
Credit for artwork is from『남주를 꼬시려던 건 아니었습니다 』by Solti, Lazy Fish, and Dancheong