- Fallen Princess of Epheria Empire
- Zero Flame Witch
- Sacred Familiar
- Foresight: The ability to see into the future for 30 seconds.
- Has excellent control over her mana. This can be seen from how she uses her mana to erase her presence and as a shield around her.
- Gains the ability to use rune magic after receiving her sigil and can use special runes related to fire, light and darkness attributes, but lacks the ability to use any attack based runes.
- Knife-throwing and archery. She was taught how to throw knives to protect herself by Isla, a female mercenary. Because of this, she has good balance and aim. Seeing this, Gaius decides to teach her archery, thinking she might have talent in it.
- Ellias Effira Di Epheria (Father)
- Helena Grannis Vankreift (Mother)
- Millianna Carna (Stepmother)
- Karyuel Cassian Di Epheria (Descendant)
With very long light brown hair, striking emerald eyes and fair skin, she is described as a living doll. But because of her long legs and having nice curves in the right place, many men found her enchanting even when she was just 15 years old. Aurora is well aware of her charms and has used this many times to her advantage against men to survive, even though she finds it disgusting when they look at her with perverse eyes.
While she didn't like to dress extravagantly like other noble ladies, she didn't lose out to them. She usually likes wearing outfits with pants like Knights or dresses with a simple design. This hadn't changed even now.
When she was 30 at the beginning, her beauty faded over time. Blisters had formed on her hands from working hard daily. As time passed, her naturally gentle eyes became dim and her skin a ghostly pale color.
When she used to be the Crown Princess, she didn't have any confidence in herself. This stemmed from her being a weak Witch, unlike her parents who were both very powerful. She was also somewhat meek and had a subservient personality. She was one to quickly trust others, especially those who showed her kindness. She didn't like the idea of killing others even though she lives in a world where this was considered normal. But as the Crown Princess, she was forced to learn the true nature of Nobles, taught how to put on a fake smile and how to restrain her emotions so as to not cause trouble.
But while being on the run for 15 years, her personality slowly changed. She learned how to be deceiving and how to protect herself. Because of the numerous betrayals she has experienced and after what happened to her parents, she closed her heart off. She also has a strong hatred against all aristocrats.
At times she can be very calm and composed, except when her life is threatened. The thing she fears most in life is dying, even before she escaped from the palace. This is due to an unknown incident that occurred when she was eleven years old and the numerous promises she made later on "to live". While she was on the run, Aurora did whatever was necessary to survive. She can be reckless at times and while it may seem as though she blames herself for the tragedy that occurred 1000 years ago, she just hates the thought of carrying the 'burden' of her parents.
As the story progresses, Aurora shows how she can be just as, or even more, manipulative than Lucius, to get what she wants.
*The image above does not belong to me and is only being used for visual effect.*