Chapter 2: Betting Piece
57 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Danny awoke to stereotypical black void, and in even more stereotypical fashion was greated by a towering old man with a white robe, beard, and a bald head.

"Oh. I'm dead." Danny stated manner of factly.

The old man raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Indeed you are."

"Soooo.. care to enlighten me of my current whereabouts?"

The old man chuckled, his laugh reverberating throughout the empty space, "Well, as you have stated you are currently dead. And luckily for you I made a bet with another god which in oversimplified terms means you get to be reincarnated with three wishes using their divine power. Oh and I'm a god."

"Uh. Okay?"

"Okay, indeed! Now come along child. Let us make this quick I have a fellow god to ridicule."

Danny stood up from the ground in a daze as the now alleged god walked away, he followed the being as he tore through the space of the void and led Danny into an open field with a carnival tent in the middle.

The god smiled good naturely down at Danny, pat his head and tore through space once again walking away in thinly veiled anticipation, probably for the teasing to come Danny thought.

Danny with nothing else in sight slowly walked into the tent only to met with a table with nothing but apiece of paper on it, Danny walked towards the thing and suddenly the purpose of the room was revealed to him, or rather shoved straight into his mind.

Danny stumbled a bit and gathered himself, apparently this is where he would make his wishes and all he had to do was write down what he wanted on what he now knew was apparently parchment rather than paper.

Danny willed the room or rather tent to provide him with a chair, as he sat and ran through everything he knew.

He knew he would get three wishes, he knew they would come from the power of whatever god lost the bet with the other, and he knew that whatever wishes he made were unmonitired.

Thanking the gods' negligence a sly grin spread across Danny's face as he began to rub his hands together like a raccoon.

He jumped from his seat willing a crayon to his hand, he thought it would be more funny to use a crayon rather than a pen. And he began to write.

'1.) I wish for a Gamer system that does not issue mandatory quests or interferes with my free will.

2.) I wish for the ability to assimilate anyone and anything from concepts to items to energy.

3.) I wish to be untraceable to everything, nothing should be able to find me unless I allow it.'

With his wishes written a wheel appeared infront of Danny with millions of sections, Danny quickly grabbed the wheel and very gently tugged it, causing the wheel to spin very slowly for about a second before stopping.

The wheel glowed and become a rift which pulled Danny towards it, Danny grinned as he flew through the rift hearing the enraged screech of thouroughly tricked god.

2