𝛢
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a decrepit hospital, on an old operating table, a mechanical woman awakens from her slumber. Her arms were connected to wires leading to a computer with the words 'Transfer Complete'.

Confused, The woman tore the wires from her arms and stared at her reflection. She was a woman of average height with a strong frame and a body anyone would desire, but despite that the hollow look in her eye told anyone her true thoughts.

"Who am I?"

The woman glanced at an item on the table next to her and took it in her hand, the look on her face changing to shock as she realized who it belonged to. It was a shiny golden badge for a detective agency with an id below it, the woman's photo on the id right next to it a name that triggered the woman's memories.

"Ngh..!"

Flashes of bloody battles and herself being stabbed in the heart by a man, no, a Shell-bound in a black cloak. She was Detective Alice Smith, the greatest detective in New Chicago, but that was all that she got from her memories.

"Why can't I remember!?"

The motors in her arms began to whir as her anger spiked, her punch towards the wall absolutely decimating her surroundings, a surprise to the former human, but as her emotions were not fully there she had no outward reaction to her strength.

'How strong am I now?'

Fearful, that she will be targeted for the damage, Alice grabs her trench coat from off a nearby chair and exits the hospital, hurriedly as to avoid any enemies. However as she was about to exit the front door, a group of thugs stood in her way, all of them holding a weapon of some kind.

Motors on Alice's legs began to whir with power as she began sprinting away from the gangsters, not letting them even see her begin running. She may have been a genius detective, but she wasn't a fighter, and going by how she was almost killed, she'll be fighting a lot more often. She ran to where she remembered her apartment being, hoping that she wasn't out for very long.

Stopping in front of her apartment, she entered, greeted by the meow of her beloved Sushi, the munchkin cat she had adopted.

"Hey Sushi. How my little baby?"

"Mrrow!"

0