07:Creations
316 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rimuru POV:

It has been about 100,000 years since Velgrynd was born. Now the cardinal world is complete and functioning as we want. Humans have finally begun to establish kingdoms of their own. Monsters born from the magicules began to populate in the wilderness. The ancestors who were created by Veldanava (Mainly Twilight created them ) began to lead their small population and started to create their own settlements. And as more of these races began to interact with each other more hybrid races began to appear. Give them a few more years and they will make their own settlements. 

In hell the primordials have been created and they finally started to create their own lineage. And  surprisingly there are people who have been reincarnated that have the qualifications to become a primordial if they do not die or get their soul shattered till their soul is solidified. 

 Funny fact is that my brother has been hanging out around a demoness who happened to be a stripper and an otaku in her previous life . As an otaku himself, how could he possibly waste the opportunity to meet a fellow kindred spirit.  now I really know where veldora got his otaku side. yeah apparently Veldanava is veldora 2.0 even Ciel sensei agrees with me .

As for heaven  the angel's works exactly like they did in the past ,Feldayway and his team became phantoms after coming across Ivaraj 's aura and the insectors that have an ego are currently setting a kingdom.

Well it won't be long before Veldanava goes there and names the king who will become Zelaris.As for the others such as Dino and the others are currently assisting Veldanava. I heard he gave Dino the title of observer recently. 

The spirit side is the most interesting. After Ramiris was born she made her labyrinth and took the tyrants and elves under her care. She also sometimes creates spirits from her magicules. She also assists in keeping the order in check in Cardinal world.

Well that is for my brother's creations as what I did. I mainly worked on the soul and spiritual side of the multiverse.  Since my brother went and created many planets and galaxies on a whim and didn’t bother to create a necessary system for the souls to be reincarnated this job naturally fell into my hands. 

So for me to do my job without having to get stressed about it I naturally have to have helpers. But what I did was a little different from my brother. While he created beings with physical bodies I only created spiritual beings. First I created a race of shinigami’s who will be tasked to drag the souls that were wandering in the multiverse. 

Then I created the 8 sins and 8 virtues to act as judges for these souls. With them dividing the good and bad souls it is very easy to recycle the souls and throw them to the reincarnation cycle. And of course those 16 don't need to be there all the time. I’m not that heartless enough to work them to death everyday. With Ciel’s help we created the system so it will run automatically so unless an unusual problem rises up they can just chill. 

And since I’m the one who is responsible for handling the souls in the multiverse I get to decide who can be summoned to this world so no more slavery for the summoned kids . 

I also created 9 primordial spirit lords to balance the elements  of Fire,Water,Air,Earth,Time,Space,Light ,Life and Darkness . So in the future these  elements will never be overused. Since  these guys can balance the people who can use which element before they were born. For example if you are a short tempered guy your affinity  will be most likely fire. 

I also created a few races such as Yokai  ,devils ,demons ,humans ,mythical beasts, and a few interesting individuals who are progenitors of their respected races. I made it sure that these guys would be placed in different dimensions so that the people from the Cardinal world can summon them. This way there would be a new profession of summoners.   

Also if you gained enough of your summoner’s trust you can go there dimension to help yourself get stronger. How that is possible you see is very simple. For example if you managed to summon  a Yokai your elemental affinities are most likely Darkness with a secondary elemental affinity. And in the yokai dimension the concentration of Darkness elemental energy is way higher. So in that environment if you manage to deepen your understanding of your element your spells will get stronger and the mana you waste will be reduced. 

While this may sound very easy, gaining your summoned beast's trust isn’t quite simple. You see the summoned beast is able to tell when your emotions are fake or when you are lying so unless you are a very nice guy you will never be able to set foot into their dimensions. 

Well that restriction does not apply to us or the other summoned animals since we are all one community. And unlike my brother I tend to keep up with the latest news so I won’t let there be any unnecessary fights.

I also created some dungeons for fun. When I was bored I sometimes went to the human world. And in my travels I find cities with no good economic systems. So near that I create a dungeon. And by leaking a bit of my aura I spawn some monsters and send them to lure in some adventures. After that I do some ground work and boom a dungeon city is born. I sometimes create some treasures to make it more interesting .

I also sometimes visit my students to check what they were doing. Yeah you are right I have some new students. Well most of them are not from this universe so I rarely get to meet them. How I met them you ask , Simple I tend to go exploring in the early days and kinda found them by luck. 

Other than those things nothing noteworthy happened. Oh right something did happen. There was a time when I went and caused a war due to the fact that some king went mistreated every other races that isn't human so I went and leaked my aura to scare them but it backfired and the stupid king went and send his whole army to kill me just to get his pride back . I got pissed and completely annihilated the castle. Of course I didn't kill anyone who was not guilty or corrupted and left the scene ,and I somehow got a new title which is chaos witch because I used my human form at that time .

When Velgrynd turned 20,000 years my siblings all left to make a new home .Velzard went to the place where the ice continent is and stayed there , Velgrynd went to the place where eastern empire is and started to live there and Veldanava started to live in heaven and sometimes stay in the jura forest which is now called god forest.

Since I was bored at home I went and made a restaurant in the deepest part of the underworld (since the underworld recognized me as it's ruler ) where people with special passes can enter ,I gave some special pass to all of my creations such as the 8 great devil king's ,the 8 archangels and also the 9 primordial spirits and some people I personally invite such are blanc (testarosa),noir (diablo),and even to bleu and vert (rain and misery) .

I always have my clone there to entertain the guests with my home cooked meals and some tea.I also made it so that a door will be randomly opened to some people when they're no guests to entertain well. I mostly leave it to Ciel since she seems to like the job. Since we don’t have any troubles  I made the rule that once my creations or my guest's come here they must come here in a human friendly way since we don't want some stiff guests now do we .I also made it so that no one is able use their powers here to fight since this is neutral territory.

I sometimes go to check on the progress of other worlds and see if any mishaps are happening. 

There was a time I went the demon king's world and war against humans,spirits and titans , well I manly went there is to check up on my student and found him in a dilemma ,well his plan was to sacrifice his body to make a dimension rift to cover up his own territory but he was missing more power to complete his plan ,so I said I will help with remaining power ,with he created a dimension barrier that separates their world from the human world though you could still go back and forth each other ,it's just that they cannot go in a large army scale to invade each other.

.

.

.

.

.

 If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu

 

4